It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planetary Crisis Looms Shortly: A Warning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOLZebra
As for the whole "man" thing, I don't believe its referring to sex. So women are not excluded. I believe saying "man" is really saying "the human race" as a whole, rather than just males in general.

At least that's what I got from it.

You guys (and gals!) need to do some more thinking and researching before you just start jumping in all directions and bashing a person because you don't understand what they meant.

My problem with the whole "man" and "father" thing has nothing to do with feminism, or for that matter, the OP.

I would think they would have evolved by now since learning from the Bible's prejudice.

It's the history behind the patriarchal churches. I'm not religious, but I think if a woman gets the "calling", she should not be excluded from positions of priest, or similar types of positions. The bible and some of the patriarchal religions do a good job of making women feel like they're considered "wrong" in some way. Or not "good".

Other than that, the message seems to convey that we have a period of transition coming, and to not be afraid, it'll be as painless as possible.

I've had a couple of experiences that have shown me that we're stronger than we think, and that there are times when something should be very painful, but our bodies somehow block the pain, while keeping heads so clear, it cannot be from the body simply just going into shock.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Having worked for a long time in the new age industry, despite not liking the Industry itself, I learned a whole lot of interesting things, as you may expect.

Most people who claim to be channelers are fooling themselves or outright Lying.

They are not channeling anything. When people really "Channel" the energy around them changes as the incoming "being" takes over the body. This does not happen with the vast majority of self-proclaimed channelers I have oberved.. even some of the more famous claimees too.

You will notice that channelers like to use the same forms of expression even though they claim so many different Ascended Masters as being the source for it. Example, they always begin with something like.. Dear Ones.. Our Beloved... it's the Jargon people Expect to hear now days from the new agers.

On earth changing events....

It is well regarded by many spiritually inclined people that the earth is in the process of changes, rapid changes that happen regularly in the big life cycle of our planet. We even see many indicators around us in the world that supports this "knowing".

So this information is not New by any means.

Which leads me to think that what we most likely have here is a form of 'Spiritual' Disinformation. It is couched in the expected form of expression, it has some solid information that a lot of Belief and other information has been spun around to make it far more palatable to the expectant masses of new agers.

When real Insight comes to you, it is always instant, always brief and to the point.. it doesn't come with flowery wording and Beliefs attached to it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I have the Urantia Book. Interesting reading. Who knows if it's true. It reminds me of how Edgar Casey got his readings. Though Edgar's knowledged gained helped people. Click here for another thread I found on Urantia www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This could explain the darking skies of Revelations in the bible as well as the famines and the 2/3 of deaths around the world. Interesting......

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
beware of the urantians and the urantia book
Oh his name is Jesus not michael, michael is an arch angel

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Okay....that was different, but cool I suppose. I don't understand why there are such negative posts over it. It's really no more crazy than the next religion. If it did come to pass, at least we had a heads-up, right? And if not, no harm done. At least OP is not screaming to sell all your belongings, kill your pets, and run for the hills to live in a cave.

I am an atheist, which allows me to really love the study of cults and religions and what makes people tick. I speak to people of extreme religions often (Note my location).

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Data recieved
thanks

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Spot on Tayesin.
Ever seen a real medium in a real deep trance? This is new age channeling at its worst.
A real medium in trance will take questions and not dictate for half an hour.
A real medium in trance,will not generalize garbage content.
Very few people have what it takes to become a deep trance medium,until or unless you can get to that stage,the ramblings of this supposed channeling will remain largely your own thoughts.
Very few will get past what we have here in the OP.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
HAHA I swear with all these warnings going around this site, WE WILL BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I do not think you mind if I waited until the froth of conjecture and disbelief begins to subside. At the risk of taking more punishment, I would like to explain to those some answers and motive for those who hate this “kind of stuff”, and the few who do see what it is if only vaguely.

For those who think this has a foundation in the teachings of the Urantia Book, you are indirectly right. That is true because the book defines in its teachings how spirit names and administers the creation which it defines as a huge training school which embraces the disciplines of mathematics, sociology, as well as the spiritual destiny for humanity.

The book sounds “Christian” because it is based upon the bestowal life of its sovereign who came to earth ( Urantia) and was killed for daring to show man that the Father in heaven was everyone’s friend without regard to political or social status or beliefs. The book was his gift to Urantia, taking almost 100 years to transmit and publish as a material revelation in the 20th century.

Now permit me to lay out my motive for walking into the den of lions with my eyes wide open. The message I posted to begin this thread is from the Deities themselves. Because the Paradise Deities are existential (infinity), if they should ever personally enter the continuum you and I call time-space, they would convert this laboratory of experience back into the existential and would thereby lose the value of what it means to learn by going through sequences and the application of patience - neither exist or being required in infinity. Hence, we have the sovereign of our part of space speaking first, and second for one of the Paradise Deities themselves as the Voice designed to be, literally, the actual voice and will of the Paradise Father. In time-space he wishes to be called Siraya. Some of you may wish to remember that name because it is possible you shall hear it spoken frequently over the coming years of redemption for out little blue planet he too calls Urantia.

My posting was not meant to make you believe anything, but it was to provide a warning from the highest levels of the universe that we are about to go through a reclamation of the planet in the material sense, and also in the spiritual sense, which is not addressed by the message I posted. I personally could not feel good about myself if I did not make some effort to allow people to hear the warning. I can not make anyone believe or take seriously on how high a level this has come from, but I care that all who come in contact with the warning at least know they have been told. No one is to be left out regardless of what they feel about their own safety and whatever or however they may feel about what we call God.

I am fully aware that the Fragile Earth category is scientifically oriented, but there are no other categories which allow the subject of changes to earth to be discussed in those terms. The message is not prophecy. The message is a hard-headed evaluation by those who rule inhabited spheres that there is grave danger and no one wishes your lives to be taken in these upheavals. If this were posted to Prophecies the message would be assumed to be a category and that, I believe, is not something that needs to be discussed. The danger to fragile earth is what needs to be discussed and understood to the extent it can be talked about.

I read all the messages. I see how confusing the message is to some of the posters. So let me explain one more thing before I close. How did this message get received and how did whoever sent it send it?

The message your read was sent through a universe transmitter device. “Up there” spirit has laid lines like our telephone and internet connections we call circuitry. The message was passed down one of those grids. It was initiated from the outside periphery to the time-space areas, recorded on our local universe headquarters (Salvington), and relayed to a human being who is able to decode the message as it is being sent and type out like a teletype operator. It was then dispatched to me who disseminated it.

You have no idea how badly I would like to have the ability to provide more messages ready to come in the next few weeks as the emergency begins to loom for Urantia. There is no real category on ATS to allow for messaging the direct connections now established with humanity to allow the average person to read and determine for themselves what Deity itself is telling us.

Someone would do the world a favor to initiate a category where genuine, high level, communications can be sent for evaluation by everyone who can read and and are allowed to believe what they wish. No one is forcing anything on anyone. The messages need to be heard, and I am willing to work with you or ATS in someway that would make this possible. These messages are coming in about two a week, and only the most urgent has been posted here.

Thank you for listening and I hope I can provide some answers if there any questions remaining.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Hi,

I don't doubt your sincerity in passing along a message you believe is worthy.

But the whole traditional perception or Belief in a spiritual Hierarchy is very much outdated in this timeframe, except humans haven't caught up with the bigger picture yet.. nothing new there I'm sad to say.

Are you telling us the message came through technologically? If so, what is the Receiver here on earth? Was it just a person sitting at a typewriter banging out what came into their mind or was it a machine receiving the message?

The message of what's to come Here has been around for a very long time.. so almost everyone has already heard it in some form or another... especially on this forum.

I get my insights directly from the source, as are the Visions I get which have never been wrong.. so far. I chalk that up to the Information rather than my ability to get to it. At the same time I am aware that all people have the ability within them to do so themselves.

Having spent this entire life as an aware human being able to connect with the source at will, I found it easy to journey through the Awareness Stream.. for want of better words to use... and also found that there are no Limitations to what you can Experience of the bigger picture.. as long as you have NO Beliefs about any of it to start with... they are the Limitations.

And what I see and Feel when reading the opening post is a mass of Beliefs being put across as Fact.. when my experience and life's work shows something vastly different all the way beyond Soul levels of Awareness and even over-soul levels of Awareness. At no point or level was there any Hierarchy or Laws governing existence other than the Universe experiencing it's Capabilities... there were various Helpers... or Guides if we have to use that term but no Limitations.

So forgive me seemingly arguing over Beliefs, that my experience has proven to me has no place in reality.. nor the future reality we are entering.

Be well.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by PoopDawg

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Pictures or it didn't happen
2nd

That doesn't make sense.
and can someone fill me in on the whole "2nd" thing.

ATS has a policy that requires more than one line responses. 2nd is a clever and witty way of achieving this.
edit on 16-5-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

i don't think that's true anymore though

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
proof

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Why would anyone with half a brain promote this crap?
Fact is the Urantia book came via channeling through the seventh day adventist church which supported the nazi's in ww2 .... damn my thought adjuster must be playing up lol

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Your intentions to spread the message is fine,but expect to be called out, specially here at ATS.

If anyone is interested reading a true spiritual message from one of the greatest Trance Mediums,Silver Birch is a good introduction.

Silver Birch on "why you were born"
www.angelfire.com...

So lets compare apples and oranges.
More teachings from silver birch,menu
www.angelfire.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join