It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planetary Crisis Looms Shortly: A Warning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Let me take this time to remind everyone of the policy on Civility and Decorum. Those that cannot post within that simple guideline do not need to continue to post. Are we clear on that point?

You are all more than intelligent enough to post a disagreement to a statement or idea expressed without belittling a person. Any further postings along the lines shown here will result in a post ban. Attack the idea, not the person.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What I got, unless I didn't read thouroughly enough, was that channeled spirits are just forewarning. Not causing the events. For example, if some planet x is on a collision or too near path, no spirits can stop that, I would think. Their use of "Father" doesn't bother me. Too mush political correctness, and man, I really hate Leftwing type political correctness and feminism when they trump more important concerns. But thats just lil ol me.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Let me take this time to remind everyone of the policy on Civility and Decorum. Those that cannot post within that simple guideline do not need to continue to post. Are we clear on that point?

You are all more than intelligent enough to post a disagreement to a statement or idea expressed without belittling a person. Any further postings along the lines shown here will result in a post ban. Attack the idea, not the person.

THANK YOU THANK YOU the meanness and outright obscene dirtyness of the trolling was downright psychopathic.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

The message was never lost... questions have been asked. We are not talking your version of "left wing" or "feminism"... we are allegedly talking about "higher spirits" and their message. Discerning truth and legitimacy with whomever the OP is Channeling is the basis of my statements.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
ATS has a policy that requires more than one line responses. 2nd is a clever and witty way of achieving this.
edit on 16-5-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

Sure it is, unless a mod see's it and deletes it for being a one line irrelevant post despite it's 2ND disclaimer.

You know, the 1 line post rule is there to make sure people contribute on topic information. Generally a 1 line reply doesn't serve this purpose BUT if it does add to the topic then usually Mods will ignore it - and if they wouldn't then they wouldn't even with the 2ND disclaimer.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yeah Urantia would be the name of our planet according to the Urantia book.

so this link would work in explaining that. Urantia

I have the book but didn't really read much of it. its pretty long and not that fun of a read IMHO.

As for the whole "man" thing, I don't believe its referring to sex. So women are not excluded. I believe saying "man" is really saying "the human race" as a whole, rather than just males in general.

At least that's what I got from it.

You guys (and gals!) need to do some more thinking and researching before you just start jumping in all directions and bashing a person because you don't understand what they meant.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The part I found fascinating in "The Book of Urantia" was the explanation of the many colors of people that existed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the "Genesis" story as well.

However, as I thumbed the book I could not help but notice that the perspective is Christian oriented on the level of European, as there were no references to the Great Peoples of the Inca or the Maya, the Native Populations seem to be excluded and without any explanation. This is when I laid the book down; the copy I had to reference had a copywrite date of the mid-1950's, there is no Author to the Book, and is carried through a publisher entirely. From my understanding no one knows who wrote it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
What a curious message.

I won't pretend ignorance as to who this is from, i DO object to it calling itself "father" and me "it's children".

However, when you look through the nonsense the message is clear, now is the time.

Hold onto your tin foil hats folks ....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

I have been thinking the same.

No fear. We will witness the power.

Shivers up my back.

I bow down to the Epic powers of the universe.

I stand tall to represent the universal powers.

I think I shall have a dance this weekend. An epic dance yes I shall.

Thanks for your info. See you all in 2013 my live mutha f*&*&kers

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg
Ah screw it

Dude!! you forgot 2nd, moran!

Uh, sorry wrong board.. well right board wrong meme

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Oh... and another thing...

Dear false prophets and doomsday soothsayers:

This "my child" crap has the aerodynamic properties of a lead brick in this dense "spiritual" realm.

It is condescending.
It assumes authority.
It is without tact.

It sounds all too familiar.

I am a grown man. Mind, Body, and "Soul". Don't address me or my grown brothers AND sisters as children. Especially if you expect us to take you seriously.

Get real. "My child"... Who says that anymore? The Pope?

If my aura is too dark or if I'm throwing off low end vibes, maybe it's because I'm tired of being treated like a mouth-breather... in this "frequency", the last, or the next... by TPTB, let alone every Chicken Little that comes a crying "The sky is falling!"

At this point, maybe we've heard it too much. The word is out man. Chill. Satellites are beaming it to the four corners. Okay, we're all gonna die. Hells Bells, you've discovered the shocking revelation that death is certain and life is not. I think I found that in fortune cookie. Stop the freaking presses.

"Never cry $hit-wolf." -Jim Lahey

If any at all, only a handful of you are going to be correct? Doesn't that place the rest of you in a lake of fire or something? And won't you be here with the rest of us anyway? If you are so convinced of your accuracy, intentions, and faith then for the love of crystal power why not (please) go ahead of the rest of us and move on to higher ground?

Shut up already and brace for impact.

(whew.) That's better.
Apologies for the rant, but that felt great.

I think my aura is improving now...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

For what?! whatever

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Does anyone know if Stephen Hawkings has seen this yet? It might help him change his mind about that whole afterlife thing and we could finally resolve the spiritual issues of a couple of threads.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkkeyan
Moderator should move this thread to prophecies and prediction. This is the usual run of the mill gloom and doom prediction that has become so common these days in ATS

Isn't there a fiction section? This a sci-fi short story surely.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Very nice message OP. I think alot of us here on ATS believe we are entering the "age of enlightenment" which this message is conveying. Sorry you've had to put up with the trolls.

P.S. everyone, I've seen a Mod post "2nd" for second line does no good. 1 liners are ok as long as they are meaningful and contribute to to thread.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Interesting transmission, but I am still unsure how Master Spirit No.1 could communicate with a mortal...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Can you be more specific on the events that are to come and the time frame - both are scarce to say the least!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

That's the point of these fan fiction "warning" stories. If they told you anything other than "soon", meaning a specific date, then you would realize it is what it is when that date comes and goes. Fiction.

The fan fiction messages are there for attention. They want you to come back for more waiting for the next revelation from "on high".

That's why I like to stick to the prophesies that have specific dates, i.e. WeCanKnow.com stuff. You can point and laugh and say I told you so with me on this coming Sunday.

Just sayin'

By the way. I just spoke with Major Spirit Number 2. He says the OP is unstable.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
I am not sure if I am a child of Urantia...probably because I have never heard of this place, person, thing, or whatever...could you please shed some light on the Urantia?

Or am I supposed to know I am a child of Urantia?

If you can awnser these questions then I won't add any negitive remarks to an already growing list of them!

Urantia is a 'mythological' name for planet earth.The short story is, someone in the early 1900s had some sort of sleep paralysis or other sleep disorder, and his doctor recorded all of the night time interactions with the patient. The Urantia Papers are what became of these recordings. Supposedly the patient was channeling messages in his sleep, and would awake the next morning with no recollection of what happened.

Next time, a quick google search will find you more information than you know what to do with.
edit on 17-5-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: I forgot to finish the rest of my post after finding the link.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join