It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planetary Crisis Looms Shortly: A Warning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg

Originally posted by GringoViejo
reply to post by Aronolac

Pictures or it didn't happen
2nd

That doesn't make sense.
and can someone fill me in on the whole "2nd" thing.

ATS has a policy that requires more than one line responses. 2nd is a clever and witty way of achieving this.
edit on 16-5-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
What a steaming pile of poop.
Does the spiritual world have an IP address?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Why do all these beings that get channled have such weird names?
Like Sarpadalpha Yonofay EgnoPolapha or Hyper Trapazoid Oron.

I have yet to hear a channeler claim they chanel an entity with a name like Ralph, Rusty, Skeeter, JimJoe,
or Squirly Mcgee I might be interested in what an entity with a name like that might have to say.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Pictures or it didn't happen
2nd

That doesn't make sense.
and can someone fill me in on the whole "2nd" thing.

No, you just don't get it.
2nd

P.S. stay on topic

link   
I am not sure if I am a child of Urantia...probably because I have never heard of this place, person, thing, or whatever...could you please shed some light on the Urantia?

Or am I supposed to know I am a child of Urantia?

If you can awnser these questions then I won't add any negitive remarks to an already growing list of them!

link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

They must have some great weed where you are. I can't help but wonder why anyone would take the time to type all of that out.

Exactly what I was thinking, he / she couldn't possibly think anyone would buy it.
One star for it being so well thought out.
Still lame though.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Star to you for posting this information. Interesting read, although predictable because our planet is already giving these warning signs and things are obviously getting worse and are unprecedented. So... whomever you are serving as Medium for has stated the obvious and yet given no real information. However... their message to have faith, be calm and supportive of one another is inspirational.

My questions...

Why do they refer to Earth as "Urantia"? When speaking to someone, it is common practice to speak in terms they are familiar with. You know the whole "when in Rome...."

Why do they refer to only a "Father", "You are all a family of man", etcetera.... are women excluded from this? I would think they would have evolved by now since learning from the Bible's prejudice.

How long have you, or whomever, been communicating with these entities and what other information have they given you? Anything specific that has proven them trustworthy or has everything been general like this information provided above in your OP? Are you holding seances to obtain this?

Thank you for posting this. I will research your prior threads/posts and perhaps learn who you are.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorayugiman

Urantia.
It's another name for Earth.

Why do they refer to only a "Father", "You are all a family of man", etcetera.... are women excluded from this? I would think they would have evolved by now since learning from the Bible's prejudice.

I hate that too. I can't even think of anything to say about it, staying inside ATS ettiquette...:shk:
edit on 16-5-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ah screw it
edit on 16-5-2011 by PoopDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I like the message too - whether it has real value or not I don't know (or won't know yet) but there's no harm reading. The time space continuum continues to inspire, and the coming months are nothing short of exciting - even in a 'read an internet forum hype' kind of way. I'm not a huge fan of channeling, but I will generally read these messages unless they digress into using religious terms or names. Thanks for sharing! I will certainly get another tin of baked beans to give to my brethren should these events transpire
Please ask your contacts if they can explain the strange rumblings around the world and if it's related, or a pre-cursor.
edit on 16-5-2011 by markymint because: More opinion

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This Urantia?

Urantia Foundation

They say we are aliens.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

THANKS.
2ND

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SlackOps

They have been around for quite a while. I heard first of this about 10 years ago or so. Sounds like a cult.

A friend of mine had the book.

edit on 16/5/11 by SlackOps because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

just so you know.
I take offense to this.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Yep...

Urantia

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

just so you know.
I take offense to this.

My apologies.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlackOps
reply to post by cluckerspud

Yep...

Urantia

I just choked on my sandwich.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Thanks for your contribution of some sanity and decency. I was shocked at the immediate -- MEAN -- trolling. Now I have seen recent threads about trolling. where'd they go. These attackers don't know anymore it's *#*&# than they know anymore beyond their room temperature IQs and ages. Little punks.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I guess people like you and me expect too much from "Higher Spirits" when we are disappointed that they neglect to include all living creatures in their concern. Living creatures such as the trees, plants, animals, insects.... and, yes, even women. All of this planet is brimming with such LIFE! How can the one sex chosen to be bearers and nurturers of that Life be so disregarded to even get a mere mention?

Now there's a conspiracy for figuring!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join