It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planetary Crisis Looms Shortly: A Warning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Dear List,

I have selected “Fragile Earth” to convey a major warning of a catastrophe unlike anything we have witnessed in the history of our earth over the coming next few years.

Persons who follow this category are scientific minded, yet not all of the minds of scientists will likely understand that our planet, called Urantia by those on high, has at its root, spiritual meaning and protection. The physical and the spiritual are intimately tied together and when a message comes in like this just did (it is only hours old), one element can not be separated from the other.

Our planet is cooling since it is yet a very young sphere. Our land masses are crustal plates which float upon magma, liquid rock beneath the surface. Problems have occurred within the last 500 years where that cooling has been suppressed and it can not be entirely contained anymore without dislocating continental land masses. This is particularly true around the major vents which are the volcanoes,“hot spots”, calderas, and the like, especially those located in the ring of fire in the Pacific Ocean. Most of you already know what I am speaking of concerning these conditions.

Earth may experience a “dim period” not unlike having orange or dark skies that happen when we have major forest fires, only this dim period will last a few years and crops will fail world wide. With the disruption of the crustal plates earth will likely experience changes to the precession feature which could be mistaken for a pole shift.

Today, we have a message received via a communications network used in emergencies which should be listened to. Its source is spiritual; the being involved is what is known on high as a Master Spirit. It is a being so powerful they provide the type of mind we use and influence an entire creation through that mind via spiritual means. He chooses to be known as Siraya.

It is realistic now to let the general population become aware of the immense forces being unleashed on the planet over the next several years. It will take that long to finish itself, and it may even appear the earth is doomed, but the message emphasizes this is not the case. Urantia will come through the struggle and while its landscape will be greatly altered, and its weather patterns completely disrupted, it will survive with a reduced population to reap the glory of man and God in partnership.

It is important to realize that this event is very close in time. First speaks the one who incarnated as Jesus and remains this planet’s best friend for many reasons. Then he is followed by a Master Spirit who seconds the first message.

Received on the reflectivity network recently established on the planet through trained human transmitters
Our Creator Son
Master Spirit Number One, Voice of the Father
Received May 16, 2011 1800Z
Subject: Coming Events

It is a pleasure to speak with you once again. There is a matter of some import. I am downplaying this message somewhat because I do not want any of you to give in to fear. You always remember children that there is nothing on this world that can do you permanent harm. It matters not if mountains crumble into the sea. This is simply the first stage in the ascension process. Because you all live on a dynamic, living planet, these things are to be expected.

For many years now we of your celestial family have been preparing you for the events that lie just ahead. When we were first alerting you to these events we did have some time before these events would break forth. We do not have that much time left my children. No, this is not the end of the world as some persons will claim when these events occur. This is a necessary part of being on an evolutionary world. Just its name is enough to help all of you to understand that evolution means change. Sometimes that change lumbers along very slowly and sometimes those changes can occur with lightning speed. It all depends on the circumstances my children.

We cannot tell you exactly what will occur. Since you are all a part of the human family you also must experience this shocking event. Even having advance warning you will still be shocked. But at least you shall have been forewarned. When you see these shocking events occurring you will know what to do. This is what we have been preparing you for. Those of you that are on the front lines, so to speak. Those of you that have volunteered to be a part of this mission it is time to earn your pay, I say, with tongue in cheek. You will be called upon to comfort your brethren in some way. The specifics of that comfort is what we will help you with when that time arrives.

You are all going to be called upon during this time of service. For now is the time to give from your very hearts. This event will help so many to see that they are not separate. So many of you are living in your little cocoons, your little caves. This event will help you to come out from hiding and to assist your brethren. You are all one. You are all a family of man. Can’t you see that my children? In times past when disasters struck so many of you answered the call. It is at times like these when your true self emerges. This is when your true self can be seen by the world.

In the annals of Urantia’s history this event will always be remembered. This event will be remembered because of the heroics of so many. You my children, will be found on the lips of the angels as they sing about your exploits. Your exploits will become legendary, your courage awe inspiring. You did not think that you had it in you. But I can assure you my children that you do have it in you. There are so many things that you will be able to do. Even you will be amazed at your own exploits. You will laugh because you did not believe in yourselves. This is where your soul growth hits a crescendo. This is where your soul growth hits the heights. You will grow so much at that time children. I will be so proud of you as I am so proud of you even now. I leave you in my peace children as I acquiesce to Master Spirit Number One, Siraya.

From Siraya, Master Spirit Number One:

Dear children of Urantia, fear not, for I am here with you. I am the voice of the Father crying out. There are some events that will soon break out upon your world. One event will soon break out. I cannot tell you Urantian children what will occur for it must be a surprise for you, just as it will be a surprise for all of your brethren.

This is a part of the cleansing process children. It may seem to all of you that this is unnecessarily cruel, but it is not. This shaking up will allow for a more orderly ascension process. This is what you all have been missing out on. You have been missing out on a program of training that starts on the evolutionary spheres. This event and the events that will follow will shake everyone out of their doldrums. If anyone has been sleeping prior to this event they shall sleep no longer. The whole world will now wake up and take notice. They will know that something significant is taking place. “Something like this has never taken place before,” they will say. Yes, this event will be shocking. This event will cause some to think that the Eternal Father is bringing this earth to its end. No, my children, not so. Those of you in the know can reassure your brethren at that time. Those of you in the know can comfort those that have lost loved ones.

There is a storm about to break out on Urantia, but this storm shall have cleansing as its end point. Have you ever seen the aftermath of a storm? There is debris surely. There is loss of life. Many come to mourn those that have gone. My dear children of Urantia mourn not for these ones. These ones that pass away are safe in the Father’s loving arms. They have all gone on to the mansion worlds and all the glories thereof. You the ones that have been left behind will need the strength of the Eternal One. The Eternal One gives you strength beyond what is normal. He loves you so much my children. He sees your suffering. He sees your tears. He wants you to move past all of that. He wants you to glory in what is in the offing. The Father has so much in store for you my children. . . .

I am the voice of my beloved Father crying out, fear not my children, fear not, for the night is well along and the morn is nigh. A new day when the Father on high shall reign in all of the hearts of His Urantian children.

END of Message

I am willing to answer what questions you may have.

Thank you.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Umm i have a question or two
1. Who the heck is talking anf what is urthetia or whatever?
2. when will this start and end?
3. How can we ensure that if this is real to be safe as well as our families?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
and um... where/how did you receive this message??

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

How could you write that!?
It's "you're"

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Moderator should move this thread to prophecies and prediction. This is the usual run of the mill gloom and doom prediction that has become so common these days in ATS

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

So it's a really important message for all humanity and you post it as a text message on a conspiracy website?

Sorry but I'll ignore this.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg

Your full of crap.

I would definately agree with you, but if i wanted to put my full opinion on this one, A.T.S would ban me forever. So, with that said, i say that it is definetelly, a HOAXSTER.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Pictures or it didn't happen
2nd

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake

How could you write that!?
It's "you're"

Lol, I corrected it quick. I'm on my phone "bear" with me. Lol
lame I know.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm not even shocked that this got so much negativity. It's the age of skepticism, not many can truly believe what they are or what they believe in..

OP: I have not an idea if this be true or false but that doesn't matter to Me. It is the underlying message, not the duality form. It was charming. I don't know what's going to happen nor how it is, but I suspect it'll be like nothing we've ever imagined.

Pain is growth..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Sorayugiman

If you have to ask questions you're just as dumb as the OP.
edit on 16-5-2011 by PoopDawg because: (no reason given)

Hey poop why do you have to be mean..
If you don't like the thread don't comment.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Pictures or it didn't happen
2nd

That doesn't make sense.
and can someone fill me in on the whole "2nd" thing.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21

reply to post by Sorayugiman

If you have to ask questions you're just as dumb as the OP.
edit on 16-5-2011 by PoopDawg because: (no reason given)

Hey poop why do you have to be mean..
If you don't like the thread don't comment.

Your comment on my comment is just as worthless.
hypocrite.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
My BS meter just broke.

Crises looming. I can't tell you what it is. You will be heroes. You are special. Some dude in the sky is waiting for you.

Thanks but no thanks.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

hypocrite?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join