It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Eyewitness who named Queen of England in Abduction of Aboriginal Children Dies suddenly in Van

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
"The aboriginal man who claimed to witness the abduction of ten fellow residential school children by the Queen of England and her husband in October, 1964 at the Catholic school in Kamloops, B.C. has died suddenly at the Catholic-run St. Paul’s Hospital in Vancouver.

William Combes, age 59 and in good health, was scheduled to be a primary witness at the opening session of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) on September 12 in London, England."

Star Eyewitness who named Queen of England in Abduction of Aboriginal Children Dies suddenly in Vancouver Hospital

We couldn't have anything polish the Queen's reputation, now could we? *bow* Your Pedophileness
edit on 16-5-2011 by FarmerGeneral because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I thought that was an urban legend, you sure he didn't have a heart attack ? Why would the queen steal children or maybe I'm missing something.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
“We will bring to light the hidden works of darkness and drive falsity to the bottomless pit. For all doctrines founded in fraud or nursed by fear shall be confounded by Truth.”
- Kevin’s ancestor Peter Annett, writing in The Free Inquirer, October 17, 1761, just before being imprisoned by the English crown for “blasphemous libel”

In his memory, rest in peace.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

According to his partner Mae, William was in stable health and was assigned a new doctor at St. Paul’s Hospital this past week. William was then committed to the hospital for “tests”, and his health began to immediately deteriorate. He died suddenly yesterday of a still-undisclosed cause.

Call me paranoid but... After making his claim, waiting to testify against the Queen of England, he gets a new doc and casually goes to get a check?... Waow...

I would have stayed home until having to testify...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Upon a visit to a Canadian orphanage by the Queen and Prince Phillip, 10 children left with them, never to be seen nor heard from again.

This is one of many orphanages that has found many young babies and children buried under the schools.

edit on 16-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Heartisblack

Upon a visit to a Canadian orphanage by the Queen and Prince Phillip, 10 children left with them, never to be seen nor heard from again.

This is one of many orphanages that has found many young babies and children buried under the schools.

edit on 16-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Wow that is interesting. I have never heard of this before.

Do you have anymore information or links on this? I'd like to read more about it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FarmerGeneral

I find it hard to believe the Queen of England would personally be present at some sort of kidnapping, seems highly unlikely to me. If anything, they probably had the guy killed for simply making such blasphemous statements against the Queen.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This could be one of those stories that just sounds so crazy its true.
Not that we will ever truly know.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
October 17, 1761, just before being imprisoned by the English crown for “blasphemous libel”

And then the world was given a nation just short time after this, a nation where people didnt have too put up with Eurpeon Monarch's pissing all over people with their divne right, this and divine right that,,
Don't suppose anyone can name that nation for bonus points,,

Ya weve come so far,, at least back then they only imprisoned ,,seems nowadays,, well that is progress,,

sad

top topics

join