It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oneness. Life as God.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The difference between oneness and religion is that religion is a belief, oneness is a perception.

Oneness is the perception that reveals all truth. Nothing is unknown within the oneness and deception is futile. Oneness is able to be directly perceived and is the nature of all spiritual experiences. Oneness will be the direct bridge between physical Earth and the Spirit World.

In oneness, you are not a human being. You are the Earth. You are a vast being generating intelligence and emotions. This is your contribution to the whole which is your self. All is one so you ARE the Universe. Albeit, a very small, yet important, part.

Essentially, you are not separate from God and are therefore God. Albeit a very small, yet important, part. This is your nature. Separation is an illusion crafted by the human ego which has been necessary for the evolution of your self. Your self that is All That Is.

My natural instinct to serve others is immediately recognized and the benefits are seen very clearly as to leave no doubt in my purpose. Oneness is the conduit and necessary belief to perpetuate a society of unconditional love. For upon recognizing that I am you and you are me, unconditional love is the only option we have and at that moment of realization, caused by the realization, it is natural and easier to grasp.

Religion will have you believe that you are incomplete without a savior. If you believe this then you are believing that you are inadequate and will be doomed to fail. I promise. But if you can see how important and adequate you really are by accepting yourself as greater than you have always thought you were, then you can help hasten the creation of heaven on earth. When you see that all is one, you don't have Jesus in your heart. You are Jesus, and his ideals flow through you naturally and with no effort. When you have experienced oneness and you have see how easy unconditional love could have been all along, you know that Jesus must have been aware of this perception as well. He must have because if Jesus was caught up in the illusions and the deceptions that we are caught up in today, he could have never achieved what he did. Jesus lived the life of service and I tell you, a person who is aware of the perception of oneness and integrates that into their daily life will live a life of service as well.

My testimony is, that living a life of service has significantly improved my quality of life and emotions and when I say quality, I mean it is more focused and pronounced. It is brighter and more intense. Life in abundance and a love that knows no end and by very nature of this one simple belief, unconditional love is my only option and is easy. I just had to open my eyes and when I did, I was shocked to see that I was ever blind in the first place.

All Is One.

Please read my questionnaire about oneness if you are an observer. It will help raise awareness and provide a great service. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-5-2011 by smithjustinb because: added link.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Smith

OneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneOneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneOneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneOneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneOneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneOneoneoneoneone oneoneoneoneOneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneOneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneOneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneOneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneone

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
God is natural. : ))))
And people ask me sometimes, 'how do you know this?'. I know because I have God inside me, it's the human soul. We are divine beings.

Thank you so much for sharing, the more people realize this truth the closer we will get to completely free world.
Freedom of thinking and consciousness for everyone.
Peace.
edit on 16-5-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

One which leads us to the Sum Of All Things Zero.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Worship me, and you worship God.
Worship God, and you worship me.

I am God, and God is I.

When you have Faith to God; you have Faith to me.

I respect my abilities as Man; and as Man, I have the ability to say:

"There is no God but I; for God has blessed me to lead Mankind as Him."

And to that you say?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriciusCaesar
Worship me, and you worship God.
Worship God, and you worship me.

I am God, and God is I.

When you have Faith to God; you have Faith to me.

I respect my abilities as Man; and as Man, I have the ability to say:

"There is no God but I; for God has blessed me to lead Mankind as Him."

And to that you say?

It's not I who is God, it is we who are god. Consciousness expressing itself through many forms harboring various degrees of the consciousness that we are. Ego is the block to our true nature and reality.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
We are not human beings.
We are being itself.
We are being everything that appears, everything that is seen.
The seen and the seeing is one.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Where love comes from:

Love is the natural reaction of God towards his creation. Without the creation, there would be nothing to love and therefore love would not exist. Love is the reason for creation. Everything is consciousness which is God. Consciousness of infinity.

Love is the natural condition man should have for everything, but cannot happen until he or she has realized who they really are. Consciousness.

Love exists because consciousness interacts with separation in the world of form. If there was not separation, there would be nothing for the consciousness that IS to love. In conclusion, the purpose of our existence is so consciousness can experience unconditional love.

top topics

join