It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My house has ectoplasm drips! ZOMG!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by majormojo500
reply to post by grizzle2

LOL! ZOMG IT'S A GHOST PLANT!

Wouldn't it interest you to know if it has any effects on living things?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

OK so recently my house has been a little strange... by strange I mean it literally drips with ectoplasm! dark water -looking drips fall from the ceiling and splash constantly. Maybe some of you skeptics out there will say well, "maybe it's uuuuuuuhh... WATER?" (just didn't want anyone saying that)
but anyway, it leaves no water on the floor, skin, chair, whatever it may hit.That's a little weird. Now this is the strangest bit. I've had friends, relatives, and neighbors come in and see them. So I know it's not just me, and I'm not just a nut.
It is a true phenomenon. whether one wants to believe it or not.

Anyway I just wanted to see what the ATS'ers can do with this.

Is this the only "strange" acts your house has been exhibiting? I would be interested in knowing where this ectoplasm specifically originates such as, what room, area of ceiling, how big the spot is when it appears, does it leave any kind of residue, does it have any color to it, can you actually see the drip(s) from the source on the ceiling to where it/they disappear in the floor?

Also, as others have noted, we need to see a video or other visual images.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Can you include some more information? Are there actually any paranormal events that occur on the premises? How long has this "dripping" been occurring? When did it start? And any other information that could be helpful in assessing your situation.

I don't know about it being "ectoplasm," but I have heard many cases of hauntings that have included strange substances. But if your house or property is not "haunted," then it is probably something else.

Make sure to rule out any possible explanations before jumping to the conclusion that it is paranormal.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ive delt with ectoplasm alot, it is like water, and it is quite rare in the paranormal community so consider yourself lucky to have witnessed it. I have experienced it only 3 times personally, but have worked with many clients who have had issues with ectoplasm. They are, of course related to an entity in the home. Which, 9 times out of 10 is not related to you (ie your aunt). What it comes down to- is- if you want the ectoplasm gone- then you want the entity gone- then you must take the steps neccessary to cleanse your house and take your house back. Are you ready and willing to do that? Several of my friends, who know I am a medium, have ghosts in their houses that they dont mind them staying there. I have offered to clear their houses but they dont mind the ghosts in their homes. I always recommend removing the spirit because that encourages the spirit to "move on" to the otherside and not stay comfortable in the transition phase of its ghost experience. Whatever you choose to do is up to you.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm sorry people. I let you down. I couldn't get good pics or video. I don't expect you to take the BOTD but if you will cool. If you won't OK no one blames you. and please don't peg me as a troll. I'm not a troll. Besides i have finals tomorrow so I can't stay up too late. thank you all for all you've said. ADIEU and goodnight!!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Before anyone jumps to conclusions leaning either way we should probably have some evidence. Lest we forget the events of the last couple of days and the follies of not having a critical approach to the claims of other members.

So lets see some evidence...

edit on 16-5-2011 by FEDec because: minor change

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I'm sorry people. I let you down. I couldn't get good pics or video.

Why? Did it not show up? Did the camera not pick it up? Did you just flake on capturing it?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yes please! More details and pictures. Hopefully you can find a way to photograph it...try different cameras or lighting? I've studied it for sometime and would love to see more recent detail in the phenomena. Most recent unexplained documentation was from the Fresno case, I believe.
edit on 16-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: more added

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by majormojo500

Does/has anyone ever smoked in the house? The reason I ask is, years ago, I rented a house where the previous occupants had smoked heavily, yet after the walls had been painted, any time there was any kind of condensation, dark brownish/yellowish water would run down the walls. No matter how many times we washed the walls, it just wouldn't go away, even though nobody smoked inside while we were living there. We finally put wall paper over it and it even stained it. Do you think this could be what is causing the problem?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by majormojo500

Does/has anyone ever smoked in the house? The reason I ask is, years ago, I rented a house where the previous occupants had smoked heavily, yet after the walls had been painted, any time there was any kind of condensation, dark brownish/yellowish water would run down the walls. No matter how many times we washed the walls, it just wouldn't go away, even though nobody smoked inside while we were living there. We finally put wall paper over it and it even stained it. Do you think this could be what is causing the problem?

This could be it. When my grandpa died and we cleaned out his apartment we noticed that the tops of the walls and ceiling were all stained with tar. Some of it had appeared to have dripped down the walls. As it was an especially hot & humid summer if you put your hand on the wall it would come away with a thin layer of tar due to the sweat.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
As mojos Mom, I can tell you that what he said is true however the house burned down 2 years ago and when we rebuilt, we moved the home back about an acre away from the original. There was no smoking per se in the house, but incense and smudge on occasion.

It was not something we were ever able to capture on film but we did discover that the area where it happened was in a triangle, and did begin to grow as time went on.

It was truly a paranormal happening with no physical signs that we could detect such as liquid dripping from the ceilings or as he mentioned any indication that the drip had occurred even if it landed on one of us.

I thought I saw one of these drips the other night but have not said anything to the family, I hope I was wrong...

And also no there has never been any occult activity in our home.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I, them , they , him = Soandso
Writing mistake not caught and corrected.

I see that you do not have many posts, so you most likey joined the forum because of this occurence. You seem truly excited about this and prolly wanna tell everyone about it, which is intended ( from soandso's theory). You may begin to feel frustrated that you cannot get any evidence , which is also inted with my theory. Have you been doing anything Santa Claus may have thought was no? Dont answer just think about it, and it is nobodies damn buisness anyhow. Do you meditate or are you intouch with you mind, or think about stuff too much?

Soandso may have an answer for what it is you are seeing, why you will never ever be able to provide any evidence even if you see it 100 more times, why you have been targetted, the purpose of it all, and that this is just the beginning.. I am serious, I am not going to provide a link to some guy in a tinfoil hat or any BS like that. It is a link to my post here on ATS to Soandso's theory .

Plz take this warning before you learn about this theory, though it may not be your case at all, you may actually have ectoplasm holy balls! Soandso saw something one time he thought was real for 7 years, he just realized it wasnt, or was intended. This post is made with the intent to bring you peace of mind , however it may jumpstart the process, which is a horrible one if you do not have a strong mind. The Ignorance is Bliss scene from the Matrix, you may be better off just thinking it's ecto, and it could be!!! That may not be enough of a disclaimer but plz click with discretion, specifically talking to the poster. If you never see the ecto again after reading post, then chances are it was.

The theory is not yet complete. Soandso have posted the beginning in the forums, the majority of it is in photobucket, and still have about 10 to 20 more pages to write on subject. Soandso can answer questions you may not be able to find in post or the notebook. The notebook is ruff, so soandso can explain it to you if so.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-8-2013 by Portsfour because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join