It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My house has ectoplasm drips! ZOMG!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
OK so recently my house has been a little strange... by strange I mean it literally drips with ectoplasm! dark water -looking drips fall from the ceiling and splash constantly. Maybe some of you skeptics out there will say well, "maybe it's uuuuuuuhh... WATER?" (just didn't want anyone saying that)
but anyway, it leaves no water on the floor, skin, chair, whatever it may hit.That's a little weird. Now this is the strangest bit. I've had friends, relatives, and neighbors come in and see them. So I know it's not just me, and I'm not just a nut.
It is a true phenomenon. whether one wants to believe it or not.

Anyway I just wanted to see what the ATS'ers can do with this.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Any pics?
2nd

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by majormojo500

"Leave a sample in the jar, please. Leave a sample in the jar, please." - The Legend of Hell House

I know not everyone knows how to upload video. I've never done it. But this might be a good time.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Something like this definately needs some pictures.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

cool you should bottle it like they did in the 80's heres your pic www.bing.com...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You might want to clean up a little after you...you know.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Okay......

OP, can you provide a photo, or more description of your ectoplasm?

Zomg! This is amazing! Cant wait to see photos.....
edit on 16-5-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Op, take a video of the drip, and include it showing no residue on the floor, etc....upload asap

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
people I will try to get photos. it happens quite often so it should be easy. and along with that it cannot be collected like ghost-busters it phases through things, leaving no trail. When i get the pics i'll upload them.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Magic ectoplasm pic or it doesn't exist.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
We may have to wait a few hours... It happens mostly between 11pm-3am. I'll try to keep you informed.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I see that you said recently your house has been acting strange. Has there been any significant events that have happened in your life or at your house that may have triggered a paranormal event like this? Any experimentation with witchcraft or the occult. It seems odd that all of a sudden this would start happening, I would think something had to of triggered this to start.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Try to collect some anyway, then photograph the jar under blacklight, or no light. Try blacklight as you're photographing the dripping. Try sitting a potted plant in the drip's path. I could think of a thousand experiments right away.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

My great-aunt Maizie died today. If that's what you were looking for there you go.

link   

Why don't embark on a little adventure and try to get to the source of this thing. Is it from your attic or perhaps from somewhere else? Find out where it originates. Have fun.

link   
reply to post by grizzle2

LOL! ZOMG IT'S A GHOST PLANT!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Don't have an attic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join