It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US gov doesn't want to see their slaves leave : makes it harder to get a passport

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

and say i dont need to stinkin passport to leave here

Exactly.
If they can not keep people from coming into the country, how the hell are they going to keep me in. If I want to leave, I will, and no one will stop me.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Originally posted by neo96

and say i dont need to stinkin passport to leave here

Exactly.
If they can not keep people from coming into the country, how the hell are they going to keep me in. If I want to leave, I will, and no one will stop me.

Cool. Where are you both gonna go? You won't be flying, so that leaves a slow boat to Canada where you may be able to sneak ashore or walk across to Mexico, which is such an inviting place for a Gringo to live. Maybe you could stow away on a steamer to Singapore where they cane you for spitting on the sidewalk.

So many good choices out there....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm old enough to remember the stories about the USSR and cold-war stuff. About how it was so difficult to get a travel visa in the Soviet Union.

I wonder why I was reminded of that?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Cool. Where are you both gonna go? You won't be flying, so that leaves a slow boat to Canada where you may be able to sneak ashore or walk across to Mexico, which is such an inviting place for a Gringo to live. Maybe you could stow away on a steamer to Singapore where they cane you for spitting on the sidewalk.

So many good choices out there....

Never said it would be easy, but where there is a will there is a way. I will take all the information at hand and go from there. As to where my ultimate destination would be, at this moment that is not planned but I am resourceful enough to get any where I wanted too and I would go where ever I thought the best place would be.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Never said it would be easy, but where there is a will there is a way. I will take all the information at hand and go from there. As to where my ultimate destination would be, at this moment that is not planned but I am resourceful enough to get any where I wanted too and I would go where ever I thought the best place would be.

My goodness. Sooner or later, life is going to teach you some very hard lessons.

Yes, it's currently only proposed for limited circumstances. That's how they always introduce tyranny -- a little bit at a time, and starting with those no one will defend.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

My goodness. Sooner or later, life is going to teach you some very hard lessons.

I do admit that it has, for sure.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join