It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous planning a mass uprising? ON 2012??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatHippie

Not a scam, not intended to inspire fear.

Hope.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
4chan to the rescue bro

Keep up the fight anon!

HA, videos are pretty awesome.
edit on 17-5-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1

100100110100010101110110011001010111001001111001011011110110111001100101001000000110100

Wow.....a code for us to break?

A numbers game?

What?

edit on 17-5-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If Anonymous is planning a mass uprising, then they should probably move the date up a bit because 2012 is when Jesus is coming down from heaven on his white horse with trumpets blaring in his highly anticipated "Second Coming."

This uprising could conflict with the Jesus event and, therefore, the act by Anonymous would totally lose it's effect.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BriggsBU

Yeah, right, that's why they have a Facebook "like" button

edit on 17-5-2011 by cakeordeath because: 010001001

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Rofls,, old DC code. Haven't you heard that they moved to version 3.2

Someone told me that this image alone contains a movie and a pamphlet
thenextweb.com...

You know where DigitalCurrencies released the tool ?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I find it interesting that on "become conscious" it leads to a popup video of gould playing bach which is just insane.

videos that make you think..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I was all for anon, cause it always seem's like they are fighting for the little guy I can respect that, but I'm certain that they are the reason I haven't been able to go online with my ps3 I read a thread on here and it said a file had been left that said We are annonymous, We are legion, If that is true and it was them that done it why didn't they attack sony in some'way that didn't effect so many people.
edit on 17-5-2011 by JDofBERKSHIRE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofBERKSHIRE

Take away their candy and they start to roar... Weakness is you. Bread and games.

Bread and games..

You even know WHY they targeted Sony ? Or you were too upset they took away your candy.

Behhh, Seriously sheeple behavior.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDofBERKSHIRE
I was all for anon, cause it always seem's like they are fighting for the little guy I can respect that, but I'm certain that they are the reason I haven't been able to go online with my ps3 I read a thread on here and it said a file had been felt that said We are annonymous, We are legion, If that is true and it was them that done it why didn't they attack sony in some'way that didn't effect so many people.

oh no not your stupid ps3!!! jeeez did you at least get some fresh air or did you just sit there the entire time?
my friends ps3 is back and we only play when were chilling, it made no difference that it came back online other then we had one extra thing to do.

also you obviously haven't thought that maybe they could have been setup since they didn't take credit and usually do for their actions...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FriendlyGopher

I do know why they targeted sony it was to do with the guy that jailbroke his ps3 and it was off for a month, Think how many people that has annoyed and they do have a right to be annoyed it wasn't and isn't a good publicity move for them. I don't play alot just in the evening but I do love a bit of call of duty in the evening

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers." -Article 19, United Nations Declaration of Universal Human Rights

A common thread that binds many internet users and impels them toward Anonymous is the concept that information, by its nature, is free; and that communication should be unfettered. The open sharing and expression of ideas and opinions, however controversial or divergent, is the cornerstone of all free societies. This ability empowers individuals to determine their own destinies; justice is possible only when the influential cannot force others to remain silent about abuse.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So far everything that I have seen from anon is quite admirable. They seem to want to support the freedom of information and other inalienable human rights. I say go for it anon. If you make a loud enough announcement. One that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt is true. One that I KNOW isn't some bullshart MSM attack on the internet, then name the date and time. I'll be there with flippin bells on. Talk time is quickly taking a back seat to walk time...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by FriendlyGopher

I do know why they targeted sony it was to do with the guy that jailbroke his ps3 and it was off for a month, Think how many people that has annoyed and they do have a right to be annoyed it wasn't and isn't a good publicity move for them. I don't play alot just in the evening but I do love a bit of call of duty in the evening

dude you didnt read my post did you? they said they didn't do it and why would they, exactly like you pointed out, bad publicity, no, this is a smear campaign to discredit the movement in a timely fashion along with conspiracy theorists, this had been timed out to correlate with the killing of OBL sicne all the theories are mainstream

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Do you think sony blamed them and shut down psn for so long to get as many people annoyed as possible??
I must say I am not a hater of anon and am a fan of what they do and have done. It would just be a bit of a downer if they did have some'thing to do with the hack on psn. I do see what your saying and won't rule it out.
I just thought I read a thread on here saying they where going to do a ufo hoax, Do you think this could be part of a smear campaign to get even more people anti-anon
edit on 17-5-2011 by JDofBERKSHIRE because: added

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by yourmaker

Do you think sony blamed them and shut down psn for so long to get as many people annoyed as possible??
I must say I am not a hater of anon and am a fan of what they do and have done. It would just be a bit of a downer if they did have some'thing to do with the hack on psn. I do see what your saying and won't rule it out.

they did it on 4/20 the day they know 100,000 stoners will be anxious to play, then get them all angered and direct that anger at a source. ANON is the perfect scapegoat for this. alleviates the pressure from sony and now they have a solid base that will defend sony. and for all we know, it could be random hackers using the anon tag, or leaving it there to cover their own tracks.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am an Ex soilder for the UK.

I no longer serve or wish to serve this oppressive state ever again.

I will however server for Anon if there is a call.

Freedom, peace and disclosure is all I ask for in return

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Should Civilians be concerned?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatHippie

You may be right but let the sheep bhaaa if you feel that's the case. Criticism wont bring about anything but blind anger ;-]

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

It's not to code the conversation it's to route out the lazy people who will get pissy once they have to pop up an extra web page when they want information that is sitting right in front of them. If they wanted it coded it would be.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join