It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Endeavour's final mission and a look back! A read you must!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
can someone explain what is happening at 12:36 in this video of the launch?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Nice thread.

Don't forget to record the transmissions everyone, let's catch more ufos!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
Nice thread.

Don't forget to record the transmissions everyone, let's catch more ufos!

Would you care to post video or proof of UFOs in launch videos?

All the ones i have seen have been explained over and over again as ice particles, parts of the shuttle and debris. Also in the videos they are birds, planes and helicopters which are in the area during and after launch to protect the shuttle. I have a great view every time and I see the jets and helicopters that are circling the launch site and people love to call them UFOs when they clearly arent. I have yet to see a UFO during a launch and believe me I look

If you have video from one of the launches with something questionable in it, please post i would like to see it

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

can someone explain what is happening at 12:36...

Camera re-focusing.

That is all.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Just an update. There seems to be some small damage from Monday's launch to the heat shield tiles. They are being inspected from what I heard on the news and via this site

Engineers have eliminated one of three damage sites on the shuttle Endeavour's heat shield tiles as an area of concern and a second may be dismissed and deemed safe for re-entry as is by Friday, a senior manager said Thursday. But one damage site on the shuttle's belly may require an additional, "focused," inspection Saturday to make sure repairs are not needed.

spaceflightnow

Go to the link for full story. Looks like they are working on it today or early Saturday.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join