It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice sky strangeness?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It hasn't rained at my location for weeks even though surrounding areas got rain a few times. Now it has been raining non stop for hours. It was about 56 degrees at 6 PM here in South Carolina. I'm enjoying the change. It is nice and cool. Rain keeps forming and moving over my location. I expect it will keep up almost all night long. The steady hum of cicadas has stopped today. Someone said it sounded like a fleet of alien spacecraft. It was a strange sound that lasted nonstop for days. The insects even reminded me of aliens with those big red eyes. Except for the rain, it is all quiet here now. It's a nice change.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The moon (over atlanta at least) was fv¢xing crazy huge this morning. That "super moon" back in march was nothing compared to this! Bunch of coworkers noticed it, too.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It's funny I read this post because I too was looking at the sky Monday afternoon and noticed no clouds, and the lack of any trails from jets. I did however see plenty of air traffic both low and high altitudes being my proximity to O'Hare airport. I wrote it off to the high wind which has been blowing for the past 5 days. I just thought how ironic someone else was marveling at the sky too.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
OK. Not so good today
Last night when I was putting my little treasure to sleep I saw the Moon - beautiful- in the sky. It was huge and bright as the other night,but there were 3 lines above, beneath and on the side of it, like crosses. They were wide lines, cloudy-like. Didn't look like contrails and I hadn't heard any planes that evening. Next morning, The sky was bright blue, sunny, but on the side where I saw the lines the night before those lines were still there. They got much wider and were spreading. In several hours all side was cloudy. It was weird as one side (our front yard) was blue sunny and another side (our back yard) was completely white. Then just within an hour (and I am not joking) the front yard sky got several lines - again I didn't hear any planes. One line was forming right in front of me and I couldn't spot any plane making it. Then those lines were getting wider and wider and eventually covered all the sky. No blue sky, no sun. At all. You could still see those stripes as they were brighter than the rest of the whitish thing (which I don't want to call clouds). It's after 6 pm now. The Sun broke through a couple of time for a couple of minutes and that's it. Looks like it's going to rain on some autumn/fall day, but somehow I feel it's not going to. Pretty sad. I started looking for orgonite as now I am definitely sure somebody is messing up with our sky and possibly the Sun. I hope tomorrow our magic weather will be back. I can tell it was supposed to be sunny with blue-blue sky today

Love you all. Stay positive no matter why. I have a feeling that we are heading towards something good and those who are trying to stop us are losing and desperate
Wish you all lots of Sun!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by quitesane

Yeah, today Wednesday, it's been these low thick grey clouds all day. Chili cool. Along with that, I have been hearing -lots- of plane engine rumblings, and sometime earlier, a -loud- like, helicopter rumbling like a helicopter right over. Weird. It's --nothing-- like that magical Monday. Yesterday was unbelievably postcard-picture beautiful. High white clouds, but they were very weirdly shaped. They were all long lines, but not chemtrail looking. It's like there is "war in the heavens" between good and evil. The ugly sky comes and the beautiful one blows it away.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Today is June 1st, 2011. It's 715am. I'm looking out my window at all these chemtrails. thick wide white things, and I cannot see where they begin and end, because they are just -sitting- there, from every end of the sky. Crisscrossing like a giant tic-tac-to grid. Just sitting there. This giant grid. It's un effing believable. What in the name of the Devil are They doing to us? I live about ahundred and so, miles West from Chicago. Anyone else in the MidWest seeing this crap?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
What in the name of the Devil

star for u
for making me laugh

my mom uses that phrase quite often
and I get a kick out of the way she says
it and you reminded me when you said it.
so thank you for the grin this morning

As far as the bright moon you saw.
I remember seeing that bright moon
a few weeks back. cant remember the exact
date. But at the time i wondered about it
but didn't see ur thread til now.

At the time, I thought it may have just been
a CME reflecting off the moon. But in today's
world, one never knows.

best wishes

boon

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

And make sure you finish your vegetables, and clean that disaster of a room!

So just now, I took a peek at the chemtrails. The North-To-South ones have spread out so they don't look like lines anymore. I got a bunch of these East-To-West ones, at various angles though, and I was watching a very high jet -making- one. I saw another thread in ATS here just now, about someone pointing lasers at jets. Right before I saw that, I was thinking, "I wonder what would happen, if I pointed a laser at one of those chemtrail making jets?" I -- won't do it, because I don't want to get in trouble.
Perhaps someone else is taking that risk?................

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join