It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are becoming Sheeple. Whats the Solution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba9cd09e5f15.jpg[/atsimg]

i know freeman scociety probably is nothing knew at ats,but for some it maybe.
Alot of the new threads talk about what can we do for the country, the goverment, our freedoms.
are we slaves, or are we fools to think we might be.

Now some might know who Robert menard is, personally i have seen alot of is videos.
I think some of you might get a kick out of them..

TextThere is a solution out there. One atlas for those of us who are awake, aware of what is going on, and can actually think for themselves.[/Absolute Non Compliance.
No more paying of council tax. No more paying of fines. No more paying your income tax. No more paying the fraudster bankers the mortgage. Simply stop feeding the Beast.
Its all about MONEY. And there isn't any. It doesn't exist. It's made of thin air.

Stop voting. De register your car, your business, your home, your children. Send your Ex-Government who you just fired, a Notice of Understanding and Intent And Claim of Right.
Send them back their corporate id's like Drivers Licences and Passports. You are no longer a Slave. You don't need to ask their permission any more. You are Free.

Will you get in trouble? No, of course not. You are free to do what you want to do. You declare yourself Independent. You are independent. What makes you think you need Nanny anymore? You are your own Master. No one else is.

Quote by: Terry Wrist,
worldfreemansociety.org...

What if theres a way to get out of the matrix and cocreate your own.
What if we were foold what would you say.

What Is A Freeman-On-The-Land?

Claim Your Rights As A Freeman on the Land
visit the site for video preview, and if you like what you see you can find the videos for free somewhere

worldfreemansociety.org...

They also have a discussion board forum.worldfreemansociety.org...

Could it be a hoax
or could it be the truth

Take the time to check it out, it could be worth million$$(your bank account) to you.
I my self think he is on to something
could this be a way out

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I am always amused that people blame the masons.

Think about it. The people in power are happy that the population are focused on masons rather than themselves.

Sheeple are the result of people allowing their base self to control themselves. Being entertained is job #1 for the modern day spiritual zombie.

1 Hour of church on Sunday and 167 hours to party throughout the week.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Make sweaters out of their, er, um...hair?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
Make sweaters out of their, er, um...hair?

Nah mate, sheep dip.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I am so tired of the term "sheeple". To me, it says more about the person using it than anyone else. Do you feel anyone who doesn't see a conspiracy behind every corner a "sheeple"? Am I a "sheeple" now because I don't like this word?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

I am always amused that people blame the masons.

Think about it. The people in power are happy that the population are focused on masons rather than themselves.

Sheeple are the result of people allowing their base self to control themselves. Being entertained is job #1 for the modern day spiritual zombie.

1 Hour of church on Sunday and 167 hours to party throughout the week.

Masons? Where are they mentioned in this thread??

OP- Thanks for the great post, I had never heard of the Freeman on the land "movement"... Reading up on it now, Is it anything like being a sovereign citizen?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Yes! they say it's all of us who are sovereing, we have only signed the rights away to them from birth, with our
birth certificate, followed by our scocial security # that is why we have to obay the statutes, wich are not the LAW.

you could follow up on your strawman meet the other you... the fiction

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tippys Dad
I am so tired of the term "sheeple". To me, it says more about the person using it than anyone else. Do you feel anyone who doesn't see a conspiracy behind every corner a "sheeple"? Am I a "sheeple" now because I don't like this word?

I wouldnt say that would be cause to be called a sheep...

My definition of a sheep... Anyone who allows TSA to take nude pictures, or stick their hands down your pants just so you can travel... yes you are a sheep in line... as long as you can get to the other side of the line, youll let anything happen to you...

Or believing every word the govt media stations say to you, never question it...

I dont blame it totally on the people though... we are force fed this "idiot box" television, "legal" drugs which are rarely tested, but shoved down everyones throats(well if I was a doctor making commission off every script they wrote....), we are being bombarded with GMO foods, toxic flouride in our water... radiation from everybodies cell phones(soon to be hand held propaganda tools) and also from our "safe" nuclear power plants...

Thats the beauty of the system they have set up... people become so dependent on the system, they will FIGHT to keep it! the TV/cable going down would probably be a great thing for america, maybe some ppl will wake up

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Sheeple is such a derisive term. Sure it sounds cute. Cool play on words. But really? Would you have liked being called that before you "woke up". By using this term we only serve to bolster our own egos by creating a greater separation between those who ARE coming to understand the falseness of our present civilization and those who are still fooled by it more than others.

How will I fight the power? By suggesting that we not use this word any longer. It alienates people and does our own development no good. I will take this position whenever I hear this term. As brothers and sisters, I suggest we all do the same.
edit on 16-5-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: typo

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

What about the taxes , did the founders invision this for us
When one takes into consideration all these taxes -
direct and

indirect, excise and impost: income (federal, state/provincial, and local), sales, GST, Sin taxes (alcohol,
tobacco), permits (firearm, building, septic, well), endless banking service fees (credit cards, stocks, bonds,
accounts...), endless fines and penalties (traffic, invoice late fees...), travel (flight, hotel, rental), capital gains,
corporate income, court costs, licences (marriage, dog, hunting, fishing, driving, piloting, all professional, all
business), insurance (property, life, medical, vehicle, employment, workers compensation), fuel permit,
gasoline (about 37%), inheritance, inventory, IRS/CRA interest and penalty charges (tax on top of tax),
luxury, property, real estate, social security/Canada pension, truckers road usage, registration fees (birth, all
professions, all vehicles), school, sports, communication (TV, cable/satellite, internet, fax, endless telephone
service fees (universal, federal, state/prov., and local charges, surcharges, minimum usage.... ) tolls (road,
bridge, tunnel), utility (water, gas, electricity, garbage), and the biggest, most insidious of them all: inflation
which is tax on the ‘money’ itself,
.... breathe ...
we are being taxed well beyond any bracket which we
might have previously estimated. If you add it up, and no one can do this and remain sane, you will see that
85% of your labour is going to ‘pay’... NOTHING. No, you are not paying to keep your country
functioning. You are paying to make rich the politicians who have tricked you into believing their scam.

Quoted from the book: how i clobbered every cash-confiscatory agency known to man.

you get it free on the siteshop.worldfreemansociety.org...
one of the best 80 pages i have read...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yah no kidding... good point, and great link too!

Yah paying out 25% of my paycheck to crap which will never benefit me, and even if it did, I dont want it... Id be ok with 5%, sure cover some construction or something... but dang 1/4 of the money I could have

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
More roast dinners and mint sauce.

Either that or educatin so they stop blindly following whatever stupid conspiracy makes them feel more important every 10 seconds.

But I like mint sauce more.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

People are responsible for their own actions. The reason we are in this mess is because people chose to let someone else make the decision for them while they sit back and enjoyed their limited wealth.

The best way to fight this is education. I don't mean read one article and your a genius, I mean studying about past events and things that actually matter. No more letting the TV do the thinking and no more idea consumers.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tippys Dad

Why, yes, in fact, you are. Getting hung-up on semantics just generally pisses everyone off, whereas if I call someone a sheeple, than only people like you get pissed off. I prefer the latter. Just understand the use of the word IN IT'S PROPER CONTEXT! ie. someone who blindly follows. I myself am not at risk of calling some guy a sheep just because he disagrees with me. If you disagree with me, maybe you're right, which is why it's better to make a proper case instead of just getting offended. If I call anyone on ATS a sheeple, chances are they're also a dumbass.
edit on 17/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
People are becoming Sheeple. Whats the Solution?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder if practicing your golf swing
on their new plasma TV's would be
a good start ???

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Get rid of the satellites lol. Take out the MSM (sorry I'm in dreamer mode). As long as there is a MSM institution that lies with a portion of the populace who follow it and believe what they say there will be sheeple. I prefer to think that attacking the cause is better than attacking the result. As for how to go about that without getting law-enforcement involved....significantly more complicated to say the least.
edit on 17/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tippys Dad

Anyone following the herd is a sheep, we all have at some point been a sheep and most still are even if they don't like to admit it.

As long as there is a MSM institution that lies with a portion of the populace who follow it and believe what they say there will be sheeple.

As long as mass communication exists there will be sheeple. I would say people but we can live alone.
edit on 17-5-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Why, yes, in fact, you are. Getting hung-up on semantics just generally pisses everyone off, whereas if I call someone a sheeple, than only people like you get pissed off. I prefer the latter.

This would seem to be the path of least resistance.

Seems a bit... Sheepish.

top topics

join