It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Was Not An Alien Craft.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I am beginning this with how I have felt about all this alien stuff. I have always been on the fence. So much disinformation, so much misinformation, and mostly, propaganda that started in Nazi Germany if not thousands of years before that. Who truly knows. But, last night, as I do every night, I watch documentaries on my favorite site. I always read some of the comments first. This one video was about the so-called truth, "The Secret- Evidence We Are Not Alone". The link:

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

I am not a person that thinks we are the only humans, or entities in this whole universe, but sometimes I wonder. Just a truthseeker. I do know that Nikola Tesla worked for or with the Nazi's and developed the saucer back in the late 1800's. So I have a feeling that it has been Nazi craft that has been recovered in other places. And of course back engineered by the USA. And, here is a link to fu-lion's post here on ATS back in 2008. Want to give him/her the credit for the info he or she found. And not all the links work anymore, but there is a start.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tesla, and the Nazi's:
And I give Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy credit for this article on their website Project Camelot....
www.projectcamelot.org...

A whole slew of videos on one page: Nikola Telsa lecture by Steven Kelley, including a few other videos connected to this subject:

www.bing.com...'s&qpvt=Nikola+Tesla+and+the+Nazi's&FORM=VDRE#

And also, Joseph Farrell's work. I really tend to go his way.
gizadeathstar.com...

Anway, back to the lecture. One of the commenters suggested listening to this professor from University of Berkley about Roswell. Well, I did, and here it is. This guy explains the whole thing, and it really resonated with me, maybe not anyone else, but I am into science. Just wanted to put it out there for everyone who is interested to take into consideration what this guy is saying. I believe him. It is about "Sound Channels" or "SOFAR". It was a weather balloon, but not typical, very different, and I guess huge. And very scientifically sound, very interesting. Never even thought about this. But, of course, we weren't suppose to know about it back then, wasn't born yet either. Ha

en.wikipedia.org...

The Roswell incident was "very" top secret, very comparmentalized, and upon researching afterwards, I also have a link about the whole incident for those who are interested in reading. Remember, it was the cold war. Am not looking to get attacked, and I rarely post my own subject because I like to find good and researchable truth or very common sense explanations before posting. He also mentions: "The Hunt For Red October", in which the book, by Tom Clancy, as he says, actually tells the truth, of course, not all, but the book, is mostly truth. The movie, he says, was more for entertainment, so it has less truth than the book, but we also know the Pentegram is involved with the movies that come out. Funny, Tom Clancy was born in 1947.

Now, I have never embeded before so am only going to give you the link. So please don't yell at me. And it is a little over an hour.
So, here goes. Physics 10 Lecture: Enjoy and learn. And above all, keep an open mind. He is a very good teacher, professor. Richard A. Muller-Professor of Physics.

video.google.com...#

And here is the link to The Roswell UFO incident. Project Mogul started right after WWII, not in 1954 or whatever year they said, can't remember at the moment. And also remember Operation Paperclip.

www.roswellfiles.com...

Operation Paperclip because I believe this is when we got the electrogravitic, anti-gravity technology, and remember, the Russians got some of those Nazi scientists too, just a reminder to put things together.

en.wikipedia.org...

And, for a little more of your time, here is the patent on How to build your own UFO: I find it amusing for the simple fact, that it is patented:

www.ufohowto.com...

Oh, and for those of you that have never read William Cooper's retraction of his lectures about the so-called aliens, here is that link also. He was the one that his father brought him the piece of aluminum looking stuff that would unwrinkle when wadded up, and couldn't destroy, not Corso's son, can't even remember now who. Just to add for more clarity and info you might want to consider. So many layers to the illuminati's onion. God bless his soul.

www.hourofthetime.com...

And Mods, if this post isn't in the right spot, you can move it.

Just putting in my 2 cents here at ATS for a little more enlightenment. Thank You. And happy learning

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I haven't heard of the tesla/Nazi connection before. I wondered about the operation paperclip angle recently and received this thoughtful and informative reply;

Originally posted by A51Watcher

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I'va always found it interesting a lot of UFO activity being reported in the US very soon after the nazi scientists were brought to the US like von braun...

Yes I would imagine that Werner Von Braun and his fellow Operation Paperclip scientists who arrived in late 1945 and early 1946 at Fort Bliss, Texas:

were responsible for several 'reports of UFO activity' in that area, since their TS modified V-2 project was producing a new type of aerial display never seen before.

However those would not account for - not only the bodies and craft recovered at Roswell - , they could not account for the manuevers we see described in these newspaper accounts, such as:

A year and a half after arriving at Fort Bliss is hardly time to create and develop technology that violates the laws of physics, such as disc shaped craft with no aerodynamic surface controls performing speeds of 15,000 mph and cutting 90° corners without slowing down, and also sudden instantaneous vertical ascent into space.

I also doubt they would continually buzz their own cities and military installations with these craft, increasing the public hysteria day by day.

However you can be sure that Von Braun was more interested than most, in these 1947 saucer sighting reports of incredible manuevers at unimaginable speeds, and read the daily reports with great curiosity.

In fact he would be an obvious expert for The Pentagon to consult on what these new mystery discs might be.

And already having active TS clearances for his work, he would be ready to go on any sudden field trips that might arise, such as the one related by Clark C. McClelland:

During the periodic MFA (Manned Flight Awareness) meetings that were held at Cocoa Beach, I was able to talk freely and briefly with such scientists, particularly Dr. von Braun.

"On one such occasion, he and I had taken a break and stepped out of the Cocoa Beach Ramada Inn into the back patio. I admitted that I was aware that he and his German Scientific team were located not too far from the crash site at that time. They were launching captured V-2 rockets from the White Sands Testing Range.

On this night, I asked him a question concerning the Roswell Incident that caused his eyebrows to raise.

Did the Roswell Incident in fact happen, was an alien craft recovered along with alien bodies? Did you have a chance to go to the crash site?"

Von Braun lit a cigarette, thought for a second, and then began to discuss the crash openly.

He trusted me to hear such astonishing events because I vowed to not report it to newspapers, magazines, television, etc. I never broke that vow. Since he is deceased, and the incident happened over fifty years ago, I am now disclosing what I heard...

Dr. von Braun explained how he and his associates had been taken to the crash site after most of the military were pulled back. They did a quick analysis of what they found.

He told me the craft did not appear to be made of metal as we know metal on earth. He said it seemed to be created from something biological, like skin. I was lost as to what he indicated, other than thinking perhaps the craft was "alive."

The recovered bodies were temporarily being kept in a nearby medical tent. They were small, very frail and had large heads. Their eyes were large. Their skin was grayish and reptilian in texture. He said it looked similar to the skin texture of rattle snakes he'd seen several times at White Sands.

His inspection of the debris had even him puzzled: very thin, aluminum colored, like silvery chewing gum wrappers. Very light and extremely strong.

The interior of the craft was nearly bare of equipment, as if the creatures and craft were part of a single unit.

That's when I became lost in the moment. We returned to the awards ceremony, in which he participated, later bidding farewell. I went home with my head spinning from all I had heard."

link

It is therefore no suprise that we find the final following quote:

"Wernher Von Braun knew about the extraterrestrial issue." -
Dr. Carol Rosin, spokesperson for Wernher Von Braun last years of his life.

edit on 24-4-2011 by A51Watcher because: usual

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Tesla and UFO's are two of my favorite topics, but I have to question the logic here. If the Nazi's had operable discs that flew on Tesla's technology (electromagnetics) then why the hell didn't they use them during WWII, and on a grand scale, as they did most everything else? This to me is pretty convincing proof that they didn't have functional craft. I could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time. Anywho, thanks for using your noodle.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I also don't think the Nazi's had metal you could bend all up and it would spring right back to normal either back then, no telling what they have now.....But, the alien did kind of favor a "BUSH" though..Maybe one of his cousins?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

I've heard the theory before and what I was led to believe was that the saucer technology was part of the Nazis "miracle weapons" initiative towards the end of the war. But by then it was too late. The "Foo Fighters" sightings began in 1944 and, according to the theory, were German UFOs. Newspaper articles at the time specifically referred to them as Nazi aircraft, even though some of the pilots who saw them weren't quite so sure.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

They did, remember the foo fighters and the orbs. Check this out.

www.gnosticliberationfront.com... fighters and kugelblitz

And also, Joseph Farrell has a lot of good info on his site. They built their first one's with BMW motors. Now, they didn't want anyone getting ahold of this tech, so I wouldn't use but the orbs to scare the crap out of everyone and to get the propaganda started.

And somewhere I read that Tesla got his tech out of the Vatican library, go figure.
Can't find it now.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Thank you, this is one of my favorite subjects. And when ya get time, watch that lecture.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie
Tesla and UFO's are two of my favorite topics, but I have to question the logic here. If the Nazi's had operable discs that flew on Tesla's technology (electromagnetics) then why the hell didn't they use them during WWII, and on a grand scale, as they did most everything else? This to me is pretty convincing proof that they didn't have functional craft. I could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time. Anywho, thanks for using your noodle.

Perhaps because the technology was based only on an observation of something weird happening and there was no adequate theory that explained it. It kept doing weird stuff a la the Hutchison Effect

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Secrets of the Third Reich

Another video relevant to the topic.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I've felt the same way for a while now. We know the Germans were working on "saucers", and then after the war when all of those Nazi engineers and scientists were brought over under 'Paperclip', we have a saucer crash in New Mexico. Coincidence? I don't think so.
I'm like you; while I'm certain aliens are real, and they may even be here now, but I don't think the craft outside of Roswell was extraterrestrial.

I'm going to have to read the rest of your Op later. Unfortunately; I've been handling a bit of food poisoning today, and just don't have the energy to read through it all right now. Just browsing through your post, it seems as though we're on the same page though.

As for the idea that "If they had them, why didn't they use them". Maybe the technology was present, but the skill to pilot them wasn't all there yet. Could you imagine trying to fly a saucer, when you'd spent your career piloting winged craft? Hence the crash. I also think that's why they ditched the saucer design for the triangle.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
BOOOOH! Flag and Star! ( You stole my idea! )

The only thing I would say is that aside from the fact you point out, that Tesla created a saucer ( he had to make the generator stand on the ground, and through a hairline energy beam, he would give the ship the energy needed, and said he could send the ship anywhere in the universe, without a chance to see the beam break... ), he also created automatons, one of those, he said, was so like him that you could not know it wasn't him when talking with it.

I think the Aliens of the craft of Roswell were also automatons based on his original designs.

If I was a mod, I would applause you!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I feel this technology has been around since the beginning of us. Think about the Veda texts and all the tech they mention in there. The metal is titanium, I believe it has been around for a long, long time. Look how much they have kept from us in the first place. They don't give human scientists enough credit for inventing stuff, and when they do, it is highly classified and then the scientist either vanishes, or dead. Remember, the Nazi's went to Tibet, and they also were into the occult, and the secrets in the occult are one of Alchemists and knowing the secrets. Like the Mystery Schools. Just a thought.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Thank you very much. Tesla is my dude man. Since I was younger I have always been interested in this, especially Tesla. I've worked on this all afternoon just to get this out there after I watched that last night. But considering all the controversy, thought I'd get it out there for a different view on Roswell.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

There are plenty of videos, take some pepto, rest and watch the vids. Very enlightening stuff. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Sucks, don't think I've ever had food poisoning.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

I'm a big fan of Tesla since I first heard of him.

We owe him much and he is not enough recognized. I boil every time I see an image of Einstein...

Long ago, he recognized that all perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasa or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life-giving Prana or creative force, calling into existence, in never ending cycles, all things and phenomena. The primary substance, thrown into infinitesimal whirls of prodigious velocity, becomes gross matter; the force subsiding, the motion ceases, and matter disappears, reverting to the primary substance.
( Emphasis mine. Quote from Tesla by his biographer O’Neill )

This looks like the Vril theory... Which is said to be the basis of the German saucers.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I do know that Nikola Tesla worked for or with the Nazi's and developed the saucer back in the late 1800's.

Run that by me again? The Nazis didn't appear till the 1920s in Germany. Tesla, was if anything, a pacifist by nature. Part of his campaign was to extend cultural contact throughout the world to lessen the chances of wars breaking out.

The rise of the Nazis to power in 1933 coincided with Tesla moving into the apartment in New York, he spent his last decade alive in. He also , sadly, did begin to suffer from the ravages of senility and was, by the end of life, probably more dedicated to his pigeons than his scientific work.

This whole idea of the Nazis and UFOs has really become totally out of control and bares virtually no resemblance to the facts. The so called test bed in Bohemia turns out to be the remains of a water tower that serviced the needs of the nearby industry and power station. There is still a serviceable water tower of exactly the same design, not 60 miles from the one always proposed as the UFO test bed, that the Nazi UFO proponents choose to pretend doesn't exist.

these theories all seem to be nothing more than rewriting Harbinson's "Inception" series of books as factual history and swapping the main character of the *baddie*, for Tesla..

Tesla was a genuine genius, in a world where the term has become so overused as to be almost meaningless. To associate him with the Nazis, to my mind, is gross insult to the man's memory and legacy.
edit on 16-5-2011 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Tesla, was if anything, a pacifist by nature.

Didn't Tesla shop a directed-energy weapon around to several governments in the 1930s?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
That would be the weapon he called his "peace ray"..in the probably mistaken belief that, as with nuclear weapons, if it was adopted it made war impossible to even countenance? His logic being, if only one country developed it , all the others would have to follow suit. Politically naive... oh yes.... well meaning, pretty much yes .

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

...This whole idea of the Nazis and UFOs has really become totally out of control and bares virtually no resemblance to the facts...

..these theories all seem to be nothing more than rewriting Harbinson's "Inception" series of books as factual history...

Indeed. Any attempt to track down sources for these 'theories' always ends up at best with a nice -artist rendition- as 'proof'.

Fact: Tesla never built a saucer.
Fact: The Nazi's never built a saucer.

Anyone have evidence (links, sources, documents) to the contrary?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi

...I'm a big fan of Tesla since I first heard of him.

...This looks like the Vril theory... Which is said to be the basis of the German saucers.

1) Said by whom?

2) What German saucers? Is there any evidence of such a thing?

Just curious. Thanks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join