It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the theoritical dispersion of ape men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
my best guess as to how the ape men type creatures such as sasquatch and the yeti moved nd evolved throughout history

1. species most lickely seperated from the african/ asian ape families,
2. established in asia moved became gigantopithicus
3. moved to higher elvations and became the yeti
4. locaalized species occured in china, the yeren
5. some moved up to europe through russia, possibly became extinct due to lack of modern day sightings
6. some moved to indonesdian islands (possibly by land drift, swiming or crude boats), island dwarfisim occurs, orang pendek emerges
7.moves to north america through land bridge, sasquatch arrives
8. moves throughout noeth america, localized sub species such as skun ape, old yellow top, pitt lake giant and other occur.
9. arrives in south america, groups such as ucumar occur
10. indonesian species arrives in australia size than increases and yowie evolves.
my best guess as to how they got around
edit on 16-5-2011 by connorromanow because: needed to add more

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Is that a question or a statement?? I don't understand ...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

its a theory, but for some reason it got posted before i could finish it, so now its up

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
How did it get from Indonesia to Australia?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

i can only guess thta it could have gotten there the same way early humans got there, by building crude boats (possibly swiming but the distance seems to long to me anyways, but they have found bears swiming from mainland british columbia to vancover but the distance is much less, so not completly impossible

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
land bridges could hvae formed as well

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
ive dome some checking and there are hundreds of small islands between asia, indonesia and austrailia. A big, muscular type animal, such as one related to the yeti could possibly be able to even swim between them and account for the orang pendek and yowie

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If yetis/sasquatches where so widespread shouldnt we know they excist for a fact today? or as you say those that moved further to europe got extinct but why? and why did they not leave any traces?
edit on 19-5-2011 by smutsig because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smutsig

when you consdier how widespread species have become and stayed hidden. as for no evidence, creatures like chimpanzees and gorillas have actualy had very little evidence of them dicovered on the fossil record and very few bodies, so for all we know there could be evidence we havent found.

top topics

join