It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Doomsday Gloom and Doom Thread!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Snowball Earth would rather suck as well:

www.abc.net.au...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
While I see all the players of this grand drama, I can't help but think of the author and His plan for me. The revealing of futility in the self. The transient nature of all that exists. Infinantly small or infinantly large, the eventual end and rebirth untill it's existance is only a distraction. The journey to pure energy, in the meantime, I think, therefore.....you exist.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just the ones on the surface.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So what happens when they slate to build a Supper Galactic Hi way right through our solar system and earth is in the way. With all that space out there they have to go right through us and so we are slated for destruction.

We send Obama to speak for us and they make him the head of PRC, Planetary Removal Comity.

And he sends a message to the people of earth "Yes we Can" you see he was right he can..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

In that case there will be a lot of construction workers and it will take some time to complete the Super Highway. [Union workers] We could either try to corrupt them with booze or convert them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7c6c49ff496.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/571e7781896f.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 17-5-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
mass food and water shortage from radiation contamination, japan and Russia, GMO food deemed unsafe to eat. food prices skyrocket, floods take out the remaining farm land in the south and east drought kills live stock in the west and south west, what is left is not enough to feed the USA population let alone export, Candida and UK get hit with mad cow, the far east is band from exports due to terrorist links, could not sell opium so rice and spices,and the sale of oil are used to fund them.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

OMG Slayer morphed into a cat. This really is the end!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The year is 2012. Vegans and the Food Police have taken over the entire planet in a bloody coup d'état. PETA has finally accomplished it's goal of eliminating domestic animals from the face of the planet and no vegetable is safe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc78b8abf515.jpg[/atsimg]

Will we survive

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Amazing post hands down!! I have enjoyed reading everyones thoughts and replies...
S&F Great job, but I'm thinking I like any scenario where I even have a chance, or I'm just gonna go Supernova, that way we wont even feel but for a second, i'm sorry i don't know if i wanna do the whole suffering until i die thing... I'm sure thats pretty dang selfish but I said it, on another note, think of getting right within yourself and god because there is definitely something coming, whether its minute or something catastrophic...
SarahRae

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

If you remember or have seen the movie then you'll remember the Earth shattering sound track

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept

OMG Slayer morphed into a cat. This really is the end!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbc077aeb69e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
S&F for you again Mr. Slayer! This is a great compilation of the top ways we can die! I just love it all! Thank you!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Wondeful thread.

I have a feeling that like all things in life.
The end will come swiftly, out of the blue and probably unexpected and unknown.
We don't know what methods we will be wiped out by, but it could very likely be disease.

edit on 17-5-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
..So there's no point in finishing this Nunnery application Form, huh?
Damn it!... I've just bought the costume off Ebay.

If a comet or planet is hurtling towards us, and we all start
paddling with haste, couldn't we get out of it's way?

2012... and I don't even own a fan to throw the sh...
I shouldn't have typed that.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My favorite Attack of the Killer Tomato's.

Attack of the Killer Tomato's

Oops, somebody beat me to it. Again.
edit on 17/5/11 by barkingdogamato because: Addition

edit on 17/5/11 by barkingdogamato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

"Well, I must say, if there is anyone out there who thinks doomsday is really coming, I would like to ask if I may have all your money and personal belongings. I will personally come pick them all up for you and haul it all away."

Okay but you'll have to pick them up the day of!Not sure of the date yet so we will have to play by ear...fair?Besides,wouldn't you rather be with your family instead of wasting your time picking up useless items?

lol

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

He's not even dead yet and you're already hitting him up for his personally belongings, that's just wrong.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
At least when 2012 does come and go, that will be the last of the doomsday predictions! As far as I know there aren't any beyoned 2012?!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There will be many more, for 2013...14..15...... etc etc etc

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Ty for the Informative Post
Gave me quite a giggle to see the Terminator Plot Included.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join