It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should We ATSer's Start An "Anonymous" Type Group?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Are you sick and tired of doing nothing? Are you sad at the state of our world? Do you wish to make a stand? Do you want to fight against those who wrong us? If so then onymous [working title] wants you!

Hello fellow ATSer's.

After reading up on the group "Anonymous", I have come to the conclusion that us ATSer's would be perfect candidates for the same type of online activism. After all, the majority of us ATSer's are intelligent, reserved and most importantly Awake human being.

I get the feeling from most ATSer's that they want to help the world in someway, and what with the world being what it is online activism is a perfect way to help spread the truth to the masses.

So what you think stupid idea, good idea?

ALS

edit on 16-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
good idea.........unfourtunately theres no recruiting here so it would be very hard to start

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Heck sign me up lol ill gladly do this.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkibee

I'm not recruiting, just entertaining the idea.

ALS

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I dont have to wear a lame tshirt like that do i?

IE you could never start an anon group, i dont see many here with the skills for it.. And you better hope no bored members hear about this thread they might want to come play.
edit on 16-5-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm in. Where's the headquarters to sign up?

edit on 16-5-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
IF ATS was a site meant for recruiting... IT'D BE ONE HELL OF AN ONLINE ACTIVIST

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Are you sick and tired of doing nothing? Are you sad at the state of our world? Do you wish to make a stand? Do you want to fight against those who wrong us? If so then onymous [working title] wants you!

Well I am not really for the online activism, but this can still be done by everyone in their respective areas. Ask yourself the above questions.... and get off your butt and do something about it. Though I agree with us sharing info here, and opening our minds, many of us never get out and do something about it!

If we shut off the internet for a half hour a day, and help a fellow human being, we can be a NON anonymous group and make actual change.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Even through ATS lets you see all the dark and dirty secrets of the governments they do not promote any form of action.

Weird........

Ps viva la revolution

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The first thing we have to do is leave no obvious traces of the identity of those involved.... Oh wait

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If you want to form an anonymous type group would it not be prudent just to join that group? This site is for discussion and investigation not radical ideals and terrorism, if it was I would not be here! I can appreciate anonymous' goals and power to them, but they have their own site!
brice

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I think thats a great idea....send me a u2u and tell me more about the idea.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by brice

radical ideals and terrorism

Something tells me you don't belong in this site.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think it is a terrible idea. Unless you are just dying to get in trouble.

ATS is pretty popular. And we know there are people here who work for various agencies. Some just lurkers, some posters.

And I am NOT saying that ATS is a government website, just that we do know that they come here and read. Or at least I have had at least one person tell me they worked as such when I asked a question about the legality of something.

So. Up to you, but it doesnt seem like a wise idea to me.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Hello fellow ATSer's.

After reading up on the group "Anonymous", I have come to the conclusion that us ATSer's would be perfect candidates for the same type of online activism. After all, the majority of us ATSer's are intelligent, reserved and most importantly Awake human being.

I get the feeling from most ATSer's that they want to help the world in someway, and what with the world being what it is online activism is a perfect way to help spread the truth to the masses.

So what you think stupid idea, good idea?

ALS

edit on 16-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

No...nobody should....

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use...
15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Closed.
edit on May 16th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join