It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minor Arrested for Filming a Police Officer.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Officer Dustin Hill falsely arrested 17-year-old filmmaker Robert Wanek. Hill used the legal system as a weapon to retaliate against the Wanek for filming him. Hill would be the most honest cop in Philadelphia, where the pigs routinely rob, torture, frame, and otherwise victimize the taxpaying citizens who pay their salaries. Yes, Hill was wrong, but his offenses were minor by comparison!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

This is out of control. In my state they use wire tapping laws and arrest you instantly if you try to film them. They are public servants on public property, they should be allowed to be filmed doing there duty because they should not have anything to hide.

They film us every time we are stopped and cameras at every intersection now invade our privacy, if we can not have any reasonable right to privacy, how should they?

edit on 16-5-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This was posted a week ago or so. Message to be taken from the video: If you see a cop, keep your mouth shut and mind your own business or go to jail, regardless of your constitutional right to do the opposite. Anything can be considered obstructing justice these days.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Whilst on duty I believe all officers should be filmed. For their protection as well as the public's. In this day and age, with our technology, it would be a simple matter. There would no longer be any doubt as to whether the officer acted properly, or if anyone resisted, or was out of line.

Now I am a privacy advocate. I don't believed they should be filmed off duty. While they wear a gun and badge I believe for everyone's sake it would be better if they were.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Of course the police don't want to be filmed, otherwise someone might catch something like this on tape.

top topics

join