It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxin from GM crops found in human blood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by CoffeeMonster

Well I know this may get me branded as a NWO shill, but really people, lets willingly on our own reduce the population so that we dont have to poison ourselves just to feed ourselves.

A couple generations of people not having more than one or two babies would do us wonders.

Your preaching to the choir. The US population for instance would be going down if not for the 35 million legal and illegal immigrants. The problem lies in undeveloped countries, not in the Western society.

I have no idea how you get those people's to stop having so many children. I do know you don't blame those who are not.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Extralien

Now, am I to understand that the toxin is not actualy part of the plant? I mean, if it is an insecticide, then that means that it is the TOXIN which is the problem, and that mentioning the fact that it happens to be GM crops it has been used on is a misdirection.
If the truth is that if the toxin is what causes the problem, then it could have been applied to ANY kind of crop with the same unfortunate results. Seems to me that if the toxin is dangerous , it should just be taken out of circulation immediately. Problem solved.

You need to read up on GM crops. They have been genetically altered to produce their own toxins. The herbs/fruit themselves are toxic as a result.
edit on 16-5-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by wasco2
What I saw was a very small sample finding very small amounts of one toxin. They also failed to establish the presence of the toxin in the diets of the test subjects. I'm guessing even if the study's valid there's no reason to panic yet. Oh, wait, this is ATS, nevermind, panic away.

Im not sure how much toxin you like in your body, but Ive got enough, I dont need any more, thanks.

That actually made me laugh I couldn't have said it better myself. Sometimes I wonder if people argue just for the sake of being different, either way i say "no thanks" to any added toxins no matter how little the amount is.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

From what i've read about in many articles is that the decline in Bees could also be due to the Cell Towers being put up everywhere messes up with the bees Sense of Direction. I think bees use Electro-Magnetic sensory to get around because apparently that is how they are dying off en masse.

It could also be the GM crops i do not think we should be tampering with the Crops; Its just something we shouldn't do

UNLESS We were to test the effects of consuming GM crops on animals like mice etc. for dozens of years before figuring out whether its safe for humans or not.

But i guess your right BAN GM crops now!!!!!

But i think its too late for that

Were already in a 1984 Dystopia

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

I would have to also agree with you. We simply do not know enough about GM crops to so blindly pass it off as a safe alternative that produces in harsh climates. I mean in my humble opinion mother nature has been doing a fine job of supplying us with plenty food for everyone for thousands of years, but it always seem like humans own politics and greed usually get in the way of everyone having access to that food.

Granted, i understand there are places that have a really hard time growing crops but just off the food the U.S. waists alone could feed alot of starving people in other countries, which makes you go hmmm.....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

And you can't forget about all the tons of corn and other crops being transformed into biofuels. This however has a triple effect to it, it uses oil in the plants to process the biofuels. The worst part of it also is that biofuels reduce the gas mileage in your vehicle.

Now you have higher food prices for both consumers and growers, also you have higher gas prices and have to buy gas more often.

There is only one way all the egregious acts by federal government agencies are going to stop and too many people just sit there with there eyes glazed over.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
when will scientists understand that we humans are a product of nature and only what nature gives us as food is harmless...... haven't we learned anything from the Mad cow disease....cattle, who are normally herbivores, being fed the remains of other cattle in the form of meat and bone meal which were considered safe and we all know what happened next.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

We DO produce enough food to feed people without GM crops!

POLITICS is the cause of famine, not the lack of food!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
For those that want to argue semantics, that's cool, eat up, Jim Jones said the Kool Aid was fine too.

If nature intended for the crops to be Genetically Modified then I think thousands of years of evolution would have taken care of it.

As far as why?

Are you serious?

Because "they" don't like you and don't want you consuming "their" resources anymore, "They" aren't even making it a secret anymore because the effects have already dumbed down enough of the population that something like this doesn't even make an impact since there is a new episode of Glee on tonight.

Here's a link that makes it a little easier for the willfully blind - Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Ep 5

But seriously, I've reached a point where it doesn't matter anymore, if you don't believe it, it's cool, eat it up and wash it down with a diet soda loaded with Aspartame, you won't be much use to the rest of us when TSHTF anyway.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
So this could possible be a catalyst for the up-and-coming Zombiewar? Count me in!

/Joking

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Evolution and adaptation is what life does.
so when the parasites evolve.
god only knows what they will become.
No not monsters!!!
but some thing that will be a monster to plants.
natural things have evolved to fight them
with out doing more harm.
evolve over Billions of years.
and some fool thinks he can do it in one year!
Humans are so stupid.
I wish they would hurry it up
and kill them selfs off.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
If GM crops are found to be poisonous to us will we be able to clear away these crops and replace them with our old crops or are we literally up the creek without a paddle?

I don't think Monsanto is allowing that. They sued France, and are woven in Government. The will talk this straight.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
you cant grab nature by the horns and tame it...let alone genetically modify it...My theory is a great deal...actually vast amounts of humans are afraid to die off or die rather than let nature take its coarse and let us die off slowly to the point were there is enough food to balance everything out.... were trying to making to many + than - and now were at to many + its bad same with - to many will be very bad...but if we stay neutral we will live, disease will go away, and live a longer healthier life

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

I see... then perhaps they ought to take that gene out of the stuff before it starts killing people! Sounds like a smart idea , using plant produced toxins to prevent pestilence, but its only so much use if the product becomes unsafe.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

The mass flooding in the states will likely wipe out a lot of small farms, making it easy for corporations to swoop in and buy up the land-- I think next season, we're going to see a lot more GM crops, and thus more in stores. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is the news I've been dreading !
Pandora's box is well and truly wide open - and I doubt at this point it can be closed
So sad and bad news for all of us , not just India

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Well I know this may get me branded as a NWO shill, but really people, lets willingly on our own reduce the population so that we dont have to poison ourselves just to feed ourselves.

A couple generations of people not having more than one or two babies would do us wonders.

Your preaching to the choir. The US population for instance would be going down if not for the 35 million legal and illegal immigrants. The problem lies in undeveloped countries, not in the Western society.

I have no idea how you get those people's to stop having so many children. I do know you don't blame those who are not.

In a word wealth. The link between birthrates and wealth has already been established. The trick is in spreading the wealth around......oh dear I can hear the howls already.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This is great news! It seems like there are many things coming to the forefront about Monsanto as of late. The more this stuff comes out, the quicker the giant will fall. We need to spread this info as much as we can. This comes on the heels of the article last week that pretty much confirmed that the chemicals in there pesticides give the plants the equivalent to AIDS in humans. Basically making the plants unable to fend off attacks.

Please follow the thread I started last week for more info

The Organism That Could Destroy Monsanto.......For Good!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

!

edit on 16-5-2011 by Signals because: classified

Please Disclose everything you know.
or i will be force to do a autopsy on you and gather information from your brain

Ontopic: I buy loads of fruits and veggies i've never noticed a GM label on them. Do they have to put it on the packaging or do people not even realize what there eating?
edit on 17-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

so we can be outbred by other kinds of people..........

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join