It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty Damning Evidence against the Obama Birth Certificate.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

Even if we did prove it was fake (Which it is), no one would believe it anyway.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Even though we did prove it was real (Which it is), no one would believe it anyway.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Is it something else? Sounds like you are fishing here... I wonder what you could be fishing for.... OK, I can't help it anymore... IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. There, are you happy now? Even when someone points out a legitimate concern with the BC... pathetic.

A legitimate concern with the Birth Certificate? My goodness, when does this stop? The OP dug up a (and I'm using your word here) pathetic youtube video from a some wacky guy who finds it appropriate to use Wikipedia as his main source of information. Is that in any way credible to you? Is an argument that some dude on youtube concocts--who has numerous videos on the upcoming end of days, the anti-christ, signs of the devil, etc.--relevant to the president's birth certificate? The individual who made the video has ZERO, ZILCH, NO credibility when it comes to picking out discrepencies/forgeries in a document.

I've always thought that in order to call someone a racist, you darn well better be able to prove it. I never called the OP a racist; not once. However, I do become concerned when the BC issue continuously comes up amid zero credible evidence, heresay, and rubbish infused arguments. If at least some of these birthers are not driven by race (which I would argue that some of them most definitely are), then I see no other label to on them than helplessly delusional.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

I agree with you. It's kind of like crying wolf too many times. That's why we should only cry wolf when the wolf comes.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It appears to me that this thread and many others like it are infected with Confirmation Bias.

Objectivity > Emotion when seeking the truth.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5
It appears to me that this thread and many others like it are infected with Confirmation Bias.

Objectivity > Emotion when seeking the truth.

Exactly, once someone thought up the ridiculous claim that President Obama was born in Kenya and had a fake Birth Certificate the birthers immediately started to look for evidence to support that conclusion.

So far they have not uncovered a single piece of reliable evidence.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Its been fun to watch -- who would have dreamed the finale would have been so spectacular

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Yes, i am quite old enough... And popular opinion says you fail....

Popular opinion and fact =/=.

Popular Opinion would have the craziest of Urban Legends being listed as Fact.

/wonderswhysomepeoplejustdon'tthinkforthemselvesanymore.........

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

Its been fun to watch -- who would have dreamed the finale would have been so spectacular

Come on, do you really think this will be the finale? These people probably won't stop when we have a new president, unless he isn't white, then they will just move on to something similarly far fetched about him.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Exactly, once someone thought up the ridiculous claim that President Obama was born in Kenya and had a fake Birth Certificate the birthers immediately started to look for evidence to support that conclusion.

Obama sheeple are always wrong...

It wasn't just "someone" thought up a ridiculous claim that Obama was from Kenya, it comes from the horses mouth.... his family his friends and Obama himself.. he is Kenyan!

Then it all comes down to this... his criminal fraudulent activity!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Certified documents from the state of Hawaii -- Fraud

You Tube videos -- golden

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

A middle school teacher wouldn't accept youtube videos as a standard of evidence or as an acceptable source in a paper, so why should I?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Tell that to Jacksonville High School

jacksonvilleprogress.com...

Often, information gleaned from social media is an important tool in cases as anything posted in a public forum, such as YouTube and Facebook, can be used in court.

or better yet Scandinavian Middle School.....

Fresno mom, girls testify in YouTube fight trial
www.fresnobee.com...
On Tuesday, jurors watched the YouTube video in stop action.

Well obviously your wrong again.... Youtube videos can be used as evidence!

This Kerning could be used as evidence etc...
When you cover your past with deception, the evidence is never going to go away...especially Youtube videos or fraudulent documents!

edit on 18-5-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Tell that to Jacksonville High School

jacksonvilleprogress.com...

Often, information gleaned from social media is an important tool in cases as anything posted in a public forum, such as YouTube and Facebook, can be used in court.

or better yet Scandinavian Middle School.....

Fresno mom, girls testify in YouTube fight trial
www.fresnobee.com...
On Tuesday, jurors watched the YouTube video in stop action.

Well obviously your wrong again.... Youtube videos can be used as evidence!

This Kerning could be used as evidence etc...
When you cover your past with deception, the evidence is never going to go away...especially Youtube videos or fraudulent documents!

edit on 18-5-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

Things posted that show a crime could easily be used in court, but the birth certificate doubters have yet to have brought any tangible evidence to the table. Why not try starting a lawsuit against the government/Obama on the BC issue, see how quickly the case will get thrown out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join