It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty Damning Evidence against the Obama Birth Certificate.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Watch the video, The premise of which is that "kerning" is not possible on a 1960's typewriter.

What is kerning, you might ask, well, kerning is a computer algorithm, which places letters closer to one another, in an attempt to make the word, more pleasing to the eye.

Kerning is not possible with 1960's typewriters, but is only possible in a modern computer age.

www.youtube.com...

Please watch and comment.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
as I said before...it doesn't matter where that inbred was born, if something like him can even be born, ..Where he/it messed up is backing that fake certificate and announcing to the American people that it was real....This is what will get him/it, if anything....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
S&F, interesting post, thanks!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

This is the evidence? This is the proof that Obama's birth certificate is fraudulent? I'm sorry, but a video from a religious fanatic using Wikipedia as his main source is downright laughable; the author of this video has absolutely zero credibility. Want proof for that claim? Just watch the rest of his paranoia-filled videos.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden

This is the evidence? This is the proof that Obama's birth certificate is fraudulent? I'm sorry, but a video from a religious fanatic using Wikipedia as his main source is downright laughable; the author of this video has absolutely zero credibility. Want proof for that claim? Just watch the rest of his paranoia-filled videos.

The definition of Kerning is available in more places than just Wickipedia.

The visual evidence of the character spacing, is what nails it for me.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think Kerning is 100% ok on a TXE document. I can check the rule book but it should be fine.

I'm surprised no one brought up the different 'a' fonts in the hospital name. S&F even though obots will forum slide it into the dark.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

This video is coming from a guy with an agenda. Obviously, you fall into that agenda.

Are you sure it's the "visual evidence of the character spacing" that convinces you the birth certificate is a fraud? Are you positive? Or is it something else?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
I think Kerning is 100% ok on a TXE document. I can check the rule book but it should be fine.

I'm surprised no one brought up the different 'a' fonts in the hospital name. S&F even though obots will forum slide it into the dark.

Thanks, I'll have to watch again for the "a" fonts.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden

This video is coming from a guy with an agenda. Obviously, you fall into that agenda.

Are you sure it's the "visual evidence of the character spacing" that convinces you the birth certificate is a fraud? Are you positive? Or is it something else?

Yes, I'm positive. Because its something called "science" Typewriters, were not designed to decide how close to space letters together, they were simple machines, with discrete movements for every key press.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The science of typewriters..... Good thing you have a masters degree in this field eh?
edit on 16-5-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I'll say this much. Either Obama's peeps are waaaaay sloppy, or, people are grasping at straws. As someone who works with Type-facing regularly, I'll probably dive a little more into this issue to see what I can or cannot find. As for the hundreds of birther threads discrediting the certificate, this one hits closer to home than any of them for me.

reply to post by Caji316

And whoa! I don't know if you intended it or not, but that comment seems quite racists. I can easily see how people with mixed ethnicity could take offence to you calling Obama inbred, let alone that the conception of a bi racial individual is something that shouldn't be possible. (for the record I'm a white guy). You should either be a little more careful with your words, or stop being a veiled racists and just come out with it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins

The science of typewriters..... Good thing you have a masters degree in this field eh?
edit on 16-5-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

I don't need a master's degree for common sense. Are you even old enough to have ever used a typewriter, well, I am, and have used them. The carriage advances uniformly, no matter what key you hit.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside

And whoa! I don't know if you intended it or not, but that comment seems quite racists. I can easily see how people with mixed ethnicity could take offence to you calling Obama inbred, let alone that the conception of a bi racial individual is something that shouldn't be possible. (for the record I'm a white guy). You should either be a little more careful with your words, or stop being a veiled racists and just come out with it.

OMG and for (hopefully) the last time will you people please look up the definition of the word "racist" (no 's' at the end) before throwing it at people on threads?

Hint: It does NOT apply to religious beliefs, or sexual orientation, or in this case if someone is the product of people that are too closely related.

So, you also need to look up the meaning of the word "inbred", because it does NOT refer to people of mixed ethnicity.

edit on 5/16/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Lulz, Oooooh so sorry for my typo of pluralizing the word racist (even though the context of the sentence clearly shows it was not meant to be) Thank you spelling police.

As for the meaning, I do know what the word racist means, as well as inbred (I lived in Kentucky for a few years). But before spouting off what I should learn, do yourself a favor and learn to read. I never said the comment was racist did I? I am however aware there are people that can jump to the conclusion that you are quick to correct, which is why I said it.

OMG and for (hopefully) the last time will you people please look up the definition of the word "racist"

And.... Who you calling "you people"? Lulz

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Wow, this is really a non-issue.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
I never said the comment was racist did I?

Ummm-actually, yeah you did (your words): "I don't know if you intended it or not, but that comment seems quite racists."

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pygmaeus
Wow, this is really a non-issue.

Er, I think what you really mean is that you have absolutely no clue how to refute this evidence. So you pretend to dismiss it as a non-issue because you have no other way of dealing with it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Yes, i am quite old enough... And popular opinion says you fail....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

well poop on me, you're right. My apologies. Though I had every intention of stating it could seem racist to people. I know racism is a hot button issue with this whole birther thing. I myself did not see his remarks as racist, just name calling is all. My whole intent was nothing more to warn a poster to choose words carefully as to not be taken out of context, funny when I myself should have payed more attention to the wording I chose. Regardless, because the race card gets played a lot with the birther issue, I can still see how someone could jump to conclusions.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Lighterside because: guess I better start editing my own typos before someone else does

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join