It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "they" and "why" of the chemtrails

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
One of the best explanations I have seen of chemtrail spraying.

Atmospheric Geoengineering: Weather Manipulation, Contrails and Chemtrails

The reason we are here on ATS, is to speculate about what is going on above our heads. We have heard many times from certain members who come here religiously to tell us nothing is going on. In fact, they will diligently respond to all posts...bless their "little" hearts.

We have some speculation here, from Rense.com

What Chemtrails Really Are.

Far out? Maybe. Maybe not. Are you comfortable with people saying "I can explain everything...."

Real people are concerned. People that are not anonymous.

Chemtrail symposium

This is only a small part of the REALITY of what is called chemtrail spraying. Yet, anonymous posters claim the high ground here, like THEY know the real truth. I find this ABSURD.

I don't pretend to know what is being sprayed, but I DO know this! ATS does NOT benefit from these callous debunkers whom pretend to school others on what they are witnessing in this world. It is a REAL shame they are allowed to consistently harass and belittle ATS members who come here looking for people who are looking for answers like THEY are. You DON'T know that spraying is NOT going on, but you pretend you do, asking for evidence as if you respect anything that is brought to your attention that contradicts your mindset. You are disgusting.

My rant is done.

ATS does not benefit from your ignorance.

A perfect example:

You DON'T know that spraying is NOT going on, but you pretend you do, asking for evidence as if you respect anything that is brought to your attention that contradicts your mindset. You are disgusting.

I won't even attempt to refute this, to prove your negative. It does so itself.

If you are not anonymous in your concern, then I'll direct your concern to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

The reason we are here on ATS, is to speculate about what is going on above our heads.

I do not agree. We are here on ATS to examine various conspiracy theories and other "fringe" topics and discuss them based on their merits.

Part of that examination may very well involve speculation but it also involves looking at available evidence with a critical mind. This means looking at and evaluating evidence from both sides of the fence. When speculation is contradicted by evidence it is no longer valid. It is a false statement that contrails can only last for short periods of time. It is a false statement that "testing" of soil and water shows evidence of "spraying".

Speculation that

The satellites download holographic mind control movies, pictures, sounds, and sensations to people through this technology.

www.rense.com...
may be fun but it sure is pointless and feeds paranoia. And it certainly does not help to deny ignorance.

edit on 5/18/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Tell me Phage, who alerted you?
Or, are you the omnipresent one....keeping ATS in "reality"...

There is a reality Phage, one that you can't explain. At least, I haven't read much from you other than a talking down to those that are attempting to understand what is happening to them. Like a perch, where your arms are crossed defying anyone to differ from your reality. Well, get a clue my man, people are suffering and dying from a world that is being polluted right ABOVE your head, higher than your perch.

REAL people, not some friggin AVATAR of know it all.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

You're complaining about an avatar? Do you even know where that image comes from? If you did you might get the joke.

I try to help people understand what they see. When they outright reject what I have to say in spite of the evidence, when they call me an "agent" and worse, yes, I might react poorly, "talk down to them" as you put it.

Instead of discussing me, discuss "chemtrails". Provide evidence.
edit on 5/18/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

DO you know how to click on the big blue bar, across the top of your screen?

"HOME" "TOP TOPICS" "NEW TOPICS".....(etc)

Over on the right of center, is "myATS"....click that.... then, on the left, will be a column of your "favorite" forums.

When new threads are made, they will appear, there.

VOILA!!!

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but I like to scan through the "RECENT POSTS" list, especially in the "off Topic" (old "BTS") area.

I see new thread there, often, that are interesting. Sometimes, all I do is read, no comment. Depends.

ATS is rather easy to navigate...surprised some don't realize this.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ Phage:

....you might get the joke.

I'm loving it!! I know the movie, very well......

edit on Wed 18 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, in your own words, you try to help people understand what they see.
You know it all.

So, put that in your signature...I KNOW IT ALL.

It fits nicely, doesn't it Phage?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hi Weed, the other "omnipresent" one. The other know it all...

WE were expecting you...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

No.
I never claimed to "know it all". That doesn't mean I don't know anything.
You're the one who complained about me not trying to help people understand.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Yes, in your own words, you try to help people understand what they see.

isnt' that what you are supposedly doign to, by publicising "chemtrails"??

You know it all.

So, put that in your signature...I KNOW IT ALL.

why don't you have that in your signature then?

It fits nicely, doesn't it Phage?

Dunno - how big are the text boxes on the left? I presume you've counted how many spaces they have to know that it fits??

Did you ahe anything to say about chemtrails, or is this just a general petulant whine??

edit on 18-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

reply to post by weedwhacker

WE were expecting you...

Oh?

So who is in this cabal of yuors?

Are you going to keep it a secret??

A secret society of chemtrail believers - do you have a handshake? Or do you sniff each other's exhausts for barium??!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Hey Gaul, quiet night?
Surely, YOU were expecting Weed?
You guys are too transparent, you need more training.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

So you're goingto keep your cabal a secret huh? But try to say that I'm part of it??
disinfo much??

It's not night here, and no I was not "expecting" Weed.

All i ever "expect" is non-evidence from assorted chemmie faithful, and factual comment from assorted debunkers.

Both have lived up to my expectations today, as they do every day.

edit on 18-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So...
The "they" appears most likely to be military. That makes the most sense, because no one really knows what the military is up to.
The "why" is anybody's guess. But, since it is most likely military, it follows that there is a military objective.

Anybody? Weed? Phage?

edit on 19-5-2011 by Stewie because: Schpelling

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

So...
The "they" appears most likely to be military. That makes the most sense, because no one really knows what the military is up to.
The "why" is anybody's guess. But, since it is most likely military, it follows that there is a military objective.

Anybody? Weed? Phage?

edit on 19-5-2011 by Stewie because: Schpelling

Typical response, "We don't know what the military is doing, so they must have a sinister plot!" Why are all of these 'chemtrails' coming from passenger jets, then?

There's no why, because there is no evidence it is even occuring.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join