It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "they" and "why" of the chemtrails

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElizaAshdene
I'm here today, because last night around 10pm I was coming home from a friends house and notice a couple of trails in the sky. Then I noticed the little flashing lights of the plane making these trails.
Funny thing was it would fly, releasing the white trails, then turn around and fly to the other side, without releasing trails (I could see because of the flashing lights and last night's moon was huge). It did this until there was a huge grid of about 6-7 lines right over my little mountain town.

I seems more likely that there were 12 planes flying overhead over the course of an hour or two. Six in one direction were at an altitude that left contrails, none were in the other direction.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Of course, I believe in chemtrail spraying.
For someone to bring PROOF, means that this person has not only been made aware of a top secret operation or is involved in same, but is also willing to jeopardize their career, freedom, or possibly their very life just to convince a pack of anonymous, self-indulged, blind people.
Let's all hold our breath.
This pack of debunkers seem mostly to believe in "official" stories...you know, the "magic bullet" that killed JFK, for instance. I say this in anticipation...just waiting for some of you debunkers to indulge us in YOUR conspiracies...

with PROOF of course.

Otherwise, you guys/girls are incredibly boring.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

People are not asking for proof.

They are asking for EVIDENCE.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

I'm here today, because last night around 10pm I was coming home from a friends house and notice a couple of trails in the sky. Then I noticed the little flashing lights of the plane making these trails.
Funny thing was it would fly, releasing the white trails, then turn around and fly to the other side, without releasing trails (I could see because of the flashing lights and last night's moon was huge). It did this until there was a huge grid of about 6-7 lines right over my little mountain town.

I seems more likely that there were 12 planes flying overhead over the course of an hour or two. Six in one direction were at an altitude that left contrails, none were in the other direction.

That seems to make sense. Except now I will have to do flight schedule research. This area isn't close or in between any major airports (that I know of). We've lived here since November and during that entire time probably only seen a dozen or so planes total. And I'm generally looking up
There are a handful of communities around here that fight for no light or sound pollution, as much as they can fight. The other possibility is just routine military stuff, really high up. There is a LOT of that around here. Lot of talk of unmarked planes and such. Last night I was only able to tell that they were planes not the colors or markings. Hmmmm... You've given me something to go on. Thank you!!!

UPDATE: Just checked some flight schedules. It seems that there are several possible flight paths that come from LA and Phoenix that very well seem to be crossing our area. Still find it strange that there were so many last night, but it was a full moon
Your thoughts are plausible- again, I thank you.

edit on 17/5/11 by ElizaAshdene because: updated

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

That seems to make sense. Except now I will have to do flight schedule research. This area isn't close or in between any major airports (that I know of).

It's between Los Angeles and the New York. And a whole bunch of other places.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab8011ad5b50.png[/atsimg]
edit on 17-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Can you qualify your belief in "chemtrails" with any evidence? Or have the debunkers just "not done the research".

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

UPDATE: Just checked some flight schedules. It seems that there are several possible flight paths that come from LA and Phoenix that very well seem to be crossing our area. Still find it strange that there were so many last night, but it was a full moon

Indeed - here's a site that has some really good shots of aircraft making contails - including at night against a full moon...

www.skystef.be...

(for those who have seen the site there's some new shots in this section of contrails against rising and setting suns - and one at a range of 230km!!)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
One thing I'd love a Chemtrail believer to explain would be the logistics involved with thousands of these planes spraying all over the world, every day.

Be concise and specific, please. Evidence helps.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Wow! No photographic evidence exists!? I don't know about that one.
I don't fully buy everything that is being alleged about chemtrails or contrails or w/e, but are you serious you've never tilted yer head up and seen a plane with its exhaust disappearing and then on a different occasion seen a trail that crosses the sky?
BTW quix google search of chemtrail/contrial images will offer you literally hundreds of pictures of what those crazy tin-foil-hat-wearers are talking about. You know, the obvious evidence that's right in front of us every day.

As for why, ask yourself: Qui bono? Who benefits?
IF there is something being used, someone has to buy it from someone else. Which makes profits, regardless of the rationalization for it (geoengineering, super-secret HAARP research, what-have-you)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjDoubleD

Wow! No photographic evidence exists!? I don't know about that one.
I don't fully buy everything that is being alleged about chemtrails or contrails or w/e, but are you serious you've never tilted yer head up and seen a plane with its exhaust disappearing and then on a different occasion seen a trail that crosses the sky?

when I see that I see evidence of diffrent atmospheric conditions in differnt parts of the sky - ie something which is known to exist.

BTW quix google search of chemtrail/contrial images will offer you literally hundreds of pictures of what those crazy tin-foil-hat-wearers are talking about. You know, the obvious evidence that's right in front of us every day.

the obvious evidence of persistent and non-persistent contrails is right there.

there's nothing to say that a persistent contrails is anything other than a persistent contrail except a bunckh of pepole who want tit to be somethign different.

OTOH there is lots of evidence that contrails can persist for hours.

As for why, ask yourself: Qui bono? Who benefits?
IF there is something being used, someone has to buy it from someone else. Which makes profits, regardless of the rationalization for it (geoengineering, super-secret HAARP research, what-have-you)

Indeed that would be true.

And if it doesn't exist the only peole who are making profits are those peddling the tale to the believers through adverts on websites, books, DVD's and T-shirts.

We know the later exists - we have not one single skerrick of evidence that the former existgs.

So I choose to believe in the evidence and not the fantasy.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
I have a few questions for the chemtrail believers.

5. I hear a lot of talk of debunkers being "disinfo agents" and "shills". My question for the believers is who is paying these disinfo agents and what is the motivation for the debunkers to perpetuate a lie that may be killing their friends and family? What has stopped one of these "shills" from using the "inside information" (that they would surely have) to blow the lid off of the whole chemtrail conspiracy?

There is a simple answer to this post. It goes both ways though. Why people post pro-chemtrails and why people post against chemtrails. It has nothing to do with the actual subject however. I do not know if the owners of ATS employ such, if this post gets removed and I am banned then we will have an answer, but people do pay other people to just post in forums to create intrest. Here is a link to a freelancer site were people bid for jobs for forums posters.

Source

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DjDoubleD

The photos you are referring to are pictures of contrails. Ta da! mystery solved.

If you think you have a picture of anything but a contrail, go ahead and upload it. Because so far, no evidence exists to "chemtrails" are anything more then contrails.

Hence, asking for evidence from people who claim that they know "chemtrails" exist. There is no photographic evidence thus far of anything but contrails. Furthermore, photographic evidence of contrails and persistent contrails has existed since at least the 1940s.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jaydeePNW

Hey, thanks for that link.

Never seen it before, but hey!! I have been an ATS member now for some time, and have honed a lot of skills just by practice....not paid one red cent for all this work. But, the experience gained was free, only took some of my free time.

However, IF that link is good, and valid, then maybe I can find some supplement income, that would be dandy!!

If you think this outfit (ATS) would bother to do such a thing, though....well, it does cause a good chuckle, knowing what I know about the real details, the "behind the scenes" of ATS...and, no...that is private.

I rather doubt your post is "bannable"....only possible criteria, they (Mods) might consider, is whether it is topical enough. But, I will bookmark the site, so I still win!!

Winng! Duh!
Not too late to still make fun of Charlie, is it??

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaydeePNW

Originally posted by adeclerk
I have a few questions for the chemtrail believers.

5. I hear a lot of talk of debunkers being "disinfo agents" and "shills". My question for the believers is who is paying these disinfo agents and what is the motivation for the debunkers to perpetuate a lie that may be killing their friends and family? What has stopped one of these "shills" from using the "inside information" (that they would surely have) to blow the lid off of the whole chemtrail conspiracy?

There is a simple answer to this post. It goes both ways though. Why people post pro-chemtrails and why people post against chemtrails. It has nothing to do with the actual subject however. I do not know if the owners of ATS employ such, if this post gets removed and I am banned then we will have an answer, but people do pay other people to just post in forums to create intrest. Here is a link to a freelancer site were people bid for jobs for forums posters.

Source

No listings for government disinfo. Interesting site, nonetheless, I had no idea that I could get paid to be on the internet. Might have to reconsider future job opportunities

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What better evidence then looking at the sky with your own eyes, if you pay attention and see lots of equally distributed perfectly x shaped crosses which then become cirrus uncinus(feather clouds) over your head that hardly can be created by regular airliners, congratulations you have just experienced artificial weather modification, for what ever reason...
Now my mum has been a micro-biologist and my dad is a vet, hence we had the benefit of scientific education, we also know that cirrus cloud formations do not come naturally in perfectly well distributed cross shaped formations ever!!!
We have voted for our governments, we are paying taxes, so we have the right to know what is going on, straight answers not lies...
Certainly I have no doubts about the existence of these trails. The question remains to what purpose and why do we not get straight answers.
And by the way it also happens during the night, I experienced more than once cross marked full moons.
And it also happens all over Europe, due to my work I have lived in the past 10 years in 8 different countries.

d

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The link is real and it is a legit service. There is several other freelancer sites. If you go to their main job listing there is 100's of various jobs you can bid on from data collection to writing articles for magazines. I am an amatuer photographer and thinking of quiting welding as my main job. I came across the freelance sites in an attempt to find away to support my photography and go more pro.

I was just saying I wouldn't put it past any forum to employ people to post. I am not really against it either as it is still content worth discussion however I doubt forum owners would want people to know they do such.

I spend a lot of time outdoors, 6hrs today alone, taking pictures and watching the sky. I am 100% sure chemtrails are bogus. Just the fact that there isn't alumium all over the place proves it. I have worked with and welded enough alumium to know it doesn't dissapear. If it was being sprayed it would fall to the ground and it would accumulate. You would be able to see it on everything. my main focus right now is macro photography. That is taking pictures of small things. I have taken pictures on tiny bugs on leaves. I can see dust particles on these leaves and there is no sign whatsoever of alumium on anything. If it has been sprayed day in and day out for years it would be thick everywhere.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Just VERY quick and stray thoughts in reply to the OP's six "inquiries":

1. "They" are "extra-terrestrials" working with the government and pals to create alleged "terror" in the skies.
2. To create confusion, basically.
3. Nope. Neither side is convinced by mere photos alone. So why waste each other's time?
4. Never heard of it or read it.
5. Taxpayers (through military and defense activities). Fear of losing life, family, friends, money --- basically character assasination.
6. Again, to create confusion to less discerning minds.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Of course, I believe in chemtrail spraying.
For someone to bring PROOF, means that this person has not only been made aware of a top secret operation or is involved in same, but is also willing to jeopardize their career, freedom, or possibly their very life just to convince a pack of anonymous, self-indulged, blind people.
Let's all hold our breath.
This pack of debunkers seem mostly to believe in "official" stories...you know, the "magic bullet" that killed JFK, for instance. I say this in anticipation...just waiting for some of you debunkers to indulge us in YOUR conspiracies...

with PROOF of course.

Otherwise, you guys/girls are incredibly boring.

I worked for Lockheed. I have a security clearance. Nothing in any (mostly boring wordy drivel) documents i have ever seen suggests anything close to this "chemtrail" hoax.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Why would people spend hours a day and so much energy orchestrating threads and organizing commentators to get people to believe harmless contrails are chemtrails unless they were getting paid to do so?

You purposely omitted the rest of my comment because you know very well that the same does not hold true. So let me include it for you and see if the same holds true:

For those trying to debunk chemtrails:

“… what’s the reward for all that time and effort if not money?”

The only reward is giving others peace of mind which is too little of a reward to be spending all that time and effort.

And for those trying to show chemtrals exist:

The reward is protecting the planet from heavy metal and chemical contamination which could debilitate or destroy all life on earth.

See the diff? The motivation is not money but the preservation of the planet and all life. But for the psychopathic lowlife who would roast his own children and eat them for nothing more than a steady paycheck… this motivation does not apply.

Criminals don’t lie and cover up horrible crimes for nothing. They must be paid to do so. It’s just that some, like those covering up the deliberate contamination of all life on the planet, don’t require to be paid that much and they also do it with a smile.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by Essan
Why would people spend hours a day and so much energy orchestrating threads and organizing commentators to get people to believe harmless contrails are chemtrails unless they were getting paid to do so?

You purposely omitted the rest of my comment because you know very well that the same does not hold true. So let me include it for you and see if the same holds true:

For those trying to debunk chemtrails:

The only reward is giving others peace of mind which is too little of a reward to be spending all that time and effort.

And for those trying to show chemtrals exist:

The reward is protecting the planet from heavy metal and chemical contamination which could debilitate or destroy all life on earth.

See the diff? The motivation is not money but the preservation of the planet and all life. But for the psychopathic lowlife who would roast his own children and eat them for nothing more than a steady paycheck… this motivation does not apply.

Criminals don’t lie and cover up horrible crimes for nothing. They must be paid to do so. It’s just that some, like those covering up the deliberate contamination of all life on the planet, don’t require to be paid that much and they also do it with a smile.

Well that is one opinion. However, if you have a problem with pollution that is a completely different topic.

If you have a problem, get together and march on Washington and demand planes be banned.

You can pretend to be as noble as you want, but i find no nobility in ignorance. Nor do i find any nobility accusing someone of being complicit in such an event if I have no evidence.

So please, show us how were all evil. You all believe in "chemtrails' so much, show us some evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join