It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "they" and "why" of the chemtrails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by adeclerk

Evidence which will make chemtrails not a fact should be examined again.

edit on 17-5-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

Sorry, but that is not how science works.
You cannot have a preconceived notion that "chemtrails" are a reality and then find the evidence to suit the conclusion you had from the beginning.

As for the thread you linked with the "chemtrail" pictures, I saw nothing but cirrus clouds and contrails.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

That was more meant as a joke.....It is a bit like....remember JFK and his murder? There was an official report writen by some really clever men and had the backing from the best investigators and scientists the government had available . Now we know that it was best that every shred of evidence should have been investigated again by an independent bureau.

In these discussions it is easy being a context nazi or any other kind of nazi in order to catch someone on his writings.

Now do not get me wrong......I am not saying that you are a nazi. But I hope you understand what I mean.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zataraI know of one picture with two planes flying in it and with different contrails. One the normal and the other the supposed chemtrail. Actually....I saw the picture here on ATS. Ofcourse there are always arguments to undo the two different trails but the fact is that there is a difference to be seen in the picture.

I see that happen all the time. It's due to aircraft flying at differnent altitudes.

Indeed, I recently described an incident whereby I could predict that a given aircraft would produce a persistent contrails, whilst others were not, just by obtaining data on its altitude.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
No one has answered my questions.

Why do they fly these super secret missions in broad daylight?

They didn’t go after Osama during the day.
They waited until it was dark and after most when to sleep.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Answer: Yes,...I know of one picture with two planes flying in it and with different contrails. One the normal and the other the supposed chemtrail. Actually....I saw the picture here on ATS. Ofcourse there are always arguments to undo the two different trails but the fact is that there is a difference to be seen in the picture.

Do you mean this photo:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3e208f399fa.png[/atsimg]

From a study of the contrail characteristics of different engines.

elib.dlr.de...

The pics in the thread you linked to appear to show persistent contrails. Is there a visual difference between a chemtrail and a persistent contrail?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

edit on 17-5-2011 by Uncinus because: [delete double post]

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

See my post on page one.

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

"Also, from what I have learned about the elite they love to show themselves and their symbolism to us blatantly out in the open but in ways so that their is not proof to pin anything on them. They are so blatant and laugh at us because nobody even realizes or reacts, they are very full of themselves and feel so superior to us they don't even care because they get away with everything.(Well at least they used to, now with the age of the awakening they are having a lot harder time staying hidden and keeping control.) Basically they do it because they can, and then after years and years when enough people actually start asking around about it and demanding answers they'll just be like, "yeahh global warming! We're gonna save the world!" then most of the people asking questions will reply with, "yeahhh! Save the world!" (Oh yeah also if it was hardcore covert, a lot more of the people involved would have to be in the know, it's far better for the masters to have their puppets believe they are doing something noble, it's all about control.)"

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
If this has been going on in many western countries for 10 or more years…

Why hasn’t there been one disgruntled flight crew member come forward and spill the beans?

Why hasn’t there been one disgruntled ground crew member come forward and spill the beans?

There has to be several thousand people world wide that operate, maintain, fuel, and load the chemicals.
And even more that used to be involved.

Yet not one person has ever come forward.

Actually, people have. An aircraft maintenance person came forward anonymously ... but debunkers ridicule his statement because it's anonymous. An ex government employee gave a radio interview stating chemtrails were for real. Do a search on 'Project Cloverleaf' if you want to find them.

Edit:

Here's a link to the interview with the ex-government employee.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

No....I belief it was this one....Not really a picture but nevertheless interesting to watch. On the YT-channel are other interesting vids to see on the subject.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Nope!!!

An aircraft maintenance person came forward anonymously ...

That was spotted, and called out as FAKE! immediately, by everyone who is involved in aviation.

... but debunkers ridicule his statement because it's anonymous.

Nope!!!

His statement IS ridiculous, and ridiculed on the basis of the fact it is bogus....and, is an obviously amateurish attempt by *someone* (and all indications point to Cliff Carnicorn, or someone associated with his "organization") as having crafted it. The errors are blatant, to aviation professionals of many stripes.

An ex government employee gave a radio interview stating chemtrails were for real. Do a search on 'Project Cloverleaf'

THAT was another pathetic fabrication....but, you mean the one with the so-called "airline executive" who made that claim.....rubbish, like the fake "mechanic".

Your YouTube video has long ago been shown to be bunk, as well. "AC Griffith" is another fake.....

....oh, he actually exists, but he is as truthful and credible as a three-dollar bill. He is in the same category as Ted Gunderson. Total crackpot...or agent provocateur, in the employ of those who are profiting from the "chem"-trail hoax. Take a look at many of his other absurd claims.....he either LIVES to stir the conspiracy nuts and tweak their tails, or he is out of his mind, and might actually believe all this nonsense. Can't tell for sure.....

edit on Tue 17 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The history channel explains the reason for chemtrails, and how they are used with HAARP
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I'm the reason you persist? Interesting, up until this thread I haven't paid attention to anything chemtrail/contrail in probably over 6 months, I'm really not that into the topic or what you would call a hardcore believer. If you don't agree with my answers that's fine but I don't think you have to call my thoughts on the matter "bulls#!t drivel".

I do believe in chemtrails because of what I've seen in the sky with my own eyes and NOT because of "chemtrail sites", I don't think I've ever been to a chemtrail site I couldn't name one. I see planes all the time flying by, 99 out of 100 of them have normal contrails and every once and a while(honestly I haven't seen very many in the recent months) I see a plane fly by and leave a white line horizon to horizon that stays for hours. I've actually seen 2 planes flying by at the same time above my cottage last summer, one leaving a normal, fairly short, dissolving contrail, the other one leaving a strip of white across the sky that stayed there all afternoon. I have seen tons and tons of pictures of persistent contrails and 99% of them do not look like the same thing I'm seeing

The answers I gave are the result of what seems to be the best explanation for what I'm seeing based on many different topics covering a wide range of information, not just chemtrail topics(of course if you don't believe in a shadow elite you won't agree), but I don't believe fully in any theory, the only thing about chemtrails I believe is that they are real, what they actually consist of I'm not sure, who is actually spraying them, I don't know, what would be the reason for spraying? Again I'm not sure on any of that, I just believe that those white lines I sometimes see are not contrails.

So I took a look at the Contrail Science site, I don't have time now to give it a good read and honestly I don't really care if chemtrails are real or not, it's not really that big of an issue for me I was simply giving my answers to the OP questions. If they're not real then great, if they are well there's not much we can do about it anyway they do whatever the hell they want, but just by seeing the first page I would agree 99% of those pictures look like contrails, those are not what I would call a chemtrail, even most of the pictures I see "believers" posting look to me like just normal contrails. I don't sit around paranoid and worried about chemtrails, I don't lose any sleep over the matter and I don't act like I know the truth about them.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

No....I belief it was this one....Not really a picture but nevertheless interesting to watch. On the YT-channel are other interesting vids to see on the subject.

That's almost certainly two planes at different altitudes. See a more detailed explanation I wrote here:

contrailscience.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

Did you ever take a photo? I'd like to see a photo of something that does not look like a persistent contrail.

If not, are there any photos on the internet that resemble what you saw?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

And, yet again.....that was a pseudo-science based "documentary", loaded with speculation and just BAD information...no real science....that happened to be aired on, and hosted by, that channel because??

Well...because it attracts attention, and thus.....$$$$ In the form of advertising.

I guess YOU believe every documentary, or alleged documentary you see on TV??

Funny....typical of the "chem"-trail crowd, they will believe ANYthing that favors their ignorant faith, no matter the source, whilst at the same time, from the other side of their mouths, braying about how you "can't trust the 'PTB!!" and their "evil agenda", nor the things that *they* put on TV!! What a crock!!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
The history channel explains the reason for chemtrails, and how they are used with HAARP
www.youtube.com...

That show was called "That's Impossible", and the full list of topics it covered was:

• Invisibility Cloaks
  • Real Terminators
  • Weather Warfare
  • Eternal Life
  • Death Rays and Energy Weapons
  • Mind Control

I take it you take all those topics equally seriously?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

As I have already said. You say you've read a lot on geo-engineering, so you've obviously seen the evidence gathered by many people in different parts of the world. That hasn't convinced you. So, now I am asking you what you want. You say ANY evidence - but at the same time you seem to want an official document which states it is carrying out an illegal and covert operation.

No, I'll take anything. Photos, lab reports, videos, anything.

What do you have?

Check out www.carnicom.com.... There are lots of links to follow from there.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
double post deleted.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

As I have already said. You say you've read a lot on geo-engineering, so you've obviously seen the evidence gathered by many people in different parts of the world. That hasn't convinced you. So, now I am asking you what you want. You say ANY evidence - but at the same time you seem to want an official document which states it is carrying out an illegal and covert operation.

No, I'll take anything. Photos, lab reports, videos, anything.

What do you have?

Check out www.carnicom.com.... There are lots of links to follow from there.

I don't have the time to read through this website, but if you would be so kind as to link me to the top 3 most damning pieces of "evidence", I would be more than happy to read them.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

That show was called "That's Impossible", and the full list of topics it covered was:

• Invisibility Cloaks
  • Real Terminators
  • Weather Warfare
  • Eternal Life
  • Death Rays and Energy Weapons
  • Mind Control

I take it you take all those topics equally seriously?

Ok, let me say right now that I don't like your attitude. It has been obvious from the start, and this post just confirms it, that you're not interested in anything but debunking. You're free to do that, of course, I'm free to draw a line under this exchange. I'm out. Go target your superciliousness elsewhere.

I don't give a damn if you believe in chemtrails or not, and I'm not here to persiuade you or anyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join