It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler and Bormann Were Traitors. Was WW2 a conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I did a search on this and couldn't find anything on here, but I came across this article today within Henry Makow's website.

Hitler was the most briliant secret agent in history. Like the Pied Piper, he led a targeted people to disaster.

Essentially it points to suspicions that Martin Bormann was an Illuminati agent.

In the past, I have presented evidence that Martin Bormann, the man who signed Hitler's paycheck, was a Soviet i.e. Illuminati agent but I was not sure if Hitler was Bormann's dupe or also a conscious traitor.

"Our suspicions were largely confirmed when, independently of one another, we found out that Bormann and his group were operating an unsupervised radio transmitter network and using it to send coded messages to Moscow.

But it goes on to claim that Hitler was possibly in on the conspiracy.

When OKW monitors reported this, Canaris demanded an investigation; but word came back that Hitler himself had emphatically forbidden any intervention: he had been informed in advance of these Funkspiele, or "fake radio messages," and he had approved them"

Other signs that Hitler was in on it was the deliberate interference on the Eastern Front which led to such a calamitous campaign.

In the winter of 1941-42, Gehlen and fellow generals had concluded that the Russian campaign was doomed "not because it could not be militarily or politically won, but because of Hitler's continued interference, that resulted in such elementary blunders that defeat was inevitable."

The article is quite interesting and there are further links relating to this conspiracy theory.

So what does everybody else think about this? If true, wow it really would be the Mother of all conspiracies!!

www.henrymakow.com...

P.S I've posted in this forum simply because of Hitler's inclusion.

P.P.S I liked the conclusion comparing Obama to Hitler.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm German and have studied WW2 extensively, basically all aspects of it, sort of as a hobby.

I seriously doubt that Hitler or Bormann were Secret Agents. The idea is absurd. They were power-hungry psychopaths who believed every word of their own propaganda, and the initial military success convinced Hitler that Germans are invincible and that destiny will guarantee the victory. That's why he started interfering with the brilliant strategic decision makers like Mahnstein and Guderian in Operation Barbarossa ( Invasion of Russia ). He was full of himself, but in reality he lacked of skill and experience when it came to stretegical decision making.

By the way, I've yet got to find a single person who - according to Henry Makow - is not an illuminati. Henry Makow makes a nice read at times, but I think it's not a coincidence that his name sounds like one of these old Detective Stories or Secret Agent Booklets. Or is that just me ? lol

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I say this is totally possible. Sadly I feel that next to nothing we know about WW2 is the truth and the people that could expose the truth are almost all but gone now. We may never know. But I know this, There was info in my history book in school that sure isnt what is taught now. The winner writes the history books folks. remember that.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Maybe because most of the people in power are illuminati?

I doubt there is one leader of a E.U country that isn't a Bilderberger, they wouldn't allow it.

Hitler gave us the Blueprint for the E.U. so who knows?

However, I don't fully believe Hitler was involved, that's why I posted it in this forum. But I wouldn't be surprised about Bormann.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The Nazi Party was fully funded by the Bank of England and by "amazing deals" done by Hitler's financiers.

Like everything else Hitler did, he basically told his finance people "to just find the money to make it happen" and he didn't care where it came from.

Many banks and major corporations in the USA including many of the biggest on Wall St financed the Nazi Party both before and during the War.

This was done partly because they knew that War is good for the economy. World War 2 put a final end to the Great Depression, and the bankers lent money to both sides.

In War, an unspoken rule is that the victors pay the debts of both sides. Therefore, the bankers ALWAYS win in the end, as both sides borrow the money required to fund the massive increase in military spending required.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: OL thinks that truth is stranger than fiction! Here is why...

Did you know that Hitler and Goering were both decorated WW2 US military Hero's! (by OmegaLogos posted on 20-9-2010 @ 04:57 PM) [ATS]

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

For any one that doubts war is big business why would you start assigning them numbers? You already think there will be so many you need to keep track of them that way. They are all premeditated.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: OL thinks that truth is stranger than fiction! Here is why...

Did you know that Hitler and Goering were both decorated WW2 US military Hero's! (by OmegaLogos posted on 20-9-2010 @ 04:57 PM) [ATS]

Indeed it is.

Very enlightening. Who would have thought they would go up against Uncle Adolf and Uncle Herman?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

I seriously doubt that Hitler or Bormann were Secret Agents

So you are saying they had no tie's to the Thule society?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yes this is what I believe as well.

Hitler was being played like a fiddle mostly.

I think he reckoned he'd be able to 'win' but his blundering interference in Russia cost him victory, as well as declaring war on America in 1941.
He could of taken Moscow in 1942 but instead, inexplicably, turned his army's south towards Odessa and the Crimea etc!
Stalin was under heavy pressure to pull back to the Ural Mountain's and even consider surrender by his advisors...

Another interesting fact was Hitler had 6 years of total peace (1933 - 1939) and 6 years of total war (1939 - 1945).

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

did you know that is bravo-sierra - well you would if yuo folow the link and read what it actually concludes with!

Personal disclosure: apparently OL did not bother to read further than his own post in the thread he started
edit on 16-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: my typing sucks

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
For me, it all starts to show itself during the night of the long knives.
Alot more was accomplished during those few days to set the stage for the coming agenda than revealed in the 'official obvious' explaination given for the action.
Hitler was the willing poster child who served his masters well, who supplied his ego to saturation.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Yes, why Hitler didn't strangle the Russians when he had the chance has always been a mystery to me. You would have thought that he would have allowed his Generals to continue on the path to victory instead of meddling. Okay rumour has it he had lost his sanity at this stage, but that would be rather convenient wouldn't it?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

did you know that is bravo-sierra - well you would if yuo folow the link and read what it actually concludes with!

Personal disclosure: apparently OL did not bother to read further than his own post in the thread he started
edit on 16-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: my typing sucks

So I guess you are not on board with this conspiracy theory? Oh hang on, you're not on board with any conspiracy theories. Everything is all good in the world and we are not being fooled by anyone.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Explanation: Last names do not belong to just one person! Its not my fault if you misconstrue things by ONLY relying on a last name for 100% identification of anybody!

Personal Disclosure: Care to go refute my facts supplied in full in my thread?

edit on 17-5-2011 by OmegaLogos because: edited spelling mistake.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
I'm German and have studied WW2 extensively, basically all aspects of it, sort of as a hobby.

I seriously doubt that Hitler or Bormann were Secret Agents. The idea is absurd. They were power-hungry psychopaths who believed every word of their own propaganda, and the initial military success convinced Hitler that Germans are invincible and that destiny will guarantee the victory. That's why he started interfering with the brilliant strategic decision makers like Mahnstein and Guderian in Operation Barbarossa ( Invasion of Russia ). He was full of himself, but in reality he lacked of skill and experience when it came to stretegical decision making.

By the way, I've yet got to find a single person who - according to Henry Makow - is not an illuminati. Henry Makow makes a nice read at times, but I think it's not a coincidence that his name sounds like one of these old Detective Stories or Secret Agent Booklets. Or is that just me ? lol

After years of reading and researching the historical period from early 1900 to 1947, I keep coming to a gut level conclusion that both Hitler and Stalin where in the wrong place at the right time. It is too easy to blame the illuminati, but the idea is right. It would appear that a small group saw in these men as megalomaniacal power ponts that could be manipulated to follow their natural evil natures for a larger purpose.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

the facts are refuted in ths thread you started - and in the link you posted in it.

it's not my fault you cannot understand your own "evidence"

top topics

join