It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Disease Linked to Missing Israeli Scientist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Mushrooms in the lungs, fungus growing in your spinal fluid? This is definitely strange. Or could this be a genetically engineered fungus to destroy all the useless eaters. What do you think?

by: H.P. Albarelli Jr., t r u t h o u t | with permission

"Cryptococcus presents a new and daunting set of challenges for scientists and medical professionals. Any organism small enough to be lifted into the air has the potential to achieve a cosmopolitan distribution, provided it can survive where it lands.

Media outlets across the Northwest United States began reporting on April 24 that a strange, previously unknown strain of virulent airborne fungi that has already killed at least six people in Oregon, Washington and Idaho is spreading throughout the region. The fungus, according to expert microbiologists, who have expressed alarm about the emergence of the strain, is a new genotype of Cryptococcus gatti fungi. Cryptococcus gatti is normally found in tropical and subtropical locations in India, South America, Africa and Australia. Microbiologists in the United States are reporting that the strain found here, for reasons not yet fully understood, is far deadlier than any found overseas."

Mystery Disease Linked to Missing Israeli Scientist

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
isn't this a really old story?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Anybody remember the book series A series of unfortunate events ? In book 13 a woman died of fungus in the lungs, google it. Seriously when you said that dude, it clicked.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Clicky - From 2008

After a quick search it appears to be based on something that possibly happened in 2000-2001.

- Phoenix
edit on 16/5/2011 by phoenix_zephyr because: Fixed Link

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
We are due for some form of plague I guess. phoenix_zephyr your link didnt work for me, may wanna check it out.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrodude

Hmm, thought I'd fixed it ... works for me O.o

- Phoenix

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
first comment at link....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments:

Hi,
I got this from the rumormill web site:

August 16, 2009

Top Israeli Scientist Captured In US After “Threat” To Blow Up WhiteHouse

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers
..........................................................................................................................................
Sorcha Faal,???????????????????????????????

edit on 16-5-2011 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2011 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sorry, I thought this was a more recent story. But it is still interesting none the less.

Regardless, it will only be a few more months before the vaccine hype starts again as we all know it will, so maybe just keep this in mind when the push for mandatory vaccines comes this fall......if we make it that far.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FarmerGeneral

Sorry, I thought this was a more recent story. But it is still interesting none the less.....

Just because it is an "older link" does not mean it is not out there and dangerous.

We are coming into summer. We have had bad flooding in several states. Fungus LOVE warm moist conditions so as far as I am concerned this is an appropriate time to post this.

Also Fungi are VERY hard to get rid of medically.

top topics

join