It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"THE SMOKING GUN"YesI Obama's Validation of Birth Was Signed, Recorded and Filed-In Hawaii!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by truther357
This document was in effect in 1961

What document, sweetheart?

The STATUTE referenced at the bottom of the phony birth certificate you have posted, came into effect in 1982. How could a statute from 1982 be referenced on a birth certificate from 1961?

And this is an offical document--

Well, if you say so, it must be true, huh?

stop wasting our time in posting your ignorance.

Yes, please take your own advice.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

HA

But if he took his own advice, I couldn't enjoy the pleasure of witnessing you destroy him absolutely and completely.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Since you really think you have to make multiple threads on the same # (IE sign of a troll) I am bringing my answer from the other thread on about this same thinig.... Grow up, birthers are an international joke.

Truth or trolling? I am leaning to trolling since you have no facts other then what random joe says online and you wave a flag and say it must be true, all the while claiming anyone who disagrees with you just soo blind they cant make up their minds for themselves and must listen to you.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you have no topsecret info, you have nothing to make you better or wrose then any of us and if you would use a fraction of the energy you use to throw all this BS around and actually did some good the world might be a bit better place.
edit on 16-5-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

No, its the new Black flag they have out.
i have no understanding how or what a white flags mean.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
Since you really think you have to make multiple threads on the same # (IE sign of a troll) I am bringing my answer from the other thread on about this same thinig.... Grow up, birthers are an international joke.

Truth or trolling? I am leaning to trolling since you have no facts other then what random joe says online and you wave a flag and say it must be true, all the while claiming anyone who disagrees with you just soo blind they cant make up their minds for themselves and must listen to you.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you have no topsecret info, you have nothing to make you better or wrose then any of us and if you would use a fraction of the energy you use to throw all this BS around and actually did some good the world might be a bit better place.
edit on 16-5-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

I had to save this on my computer because it was as' real as it gets' on this earth of the flesh thinking humans ,its sad i know !

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by here4awhile

Your FactCheck comrade is stating what?
This document was in effect in 1961- And this is an offical document--DA...stop wasting our time in posting your ignorance.

Catch my drift!

I guess if not being sure about something and being a bit skeptical of our current president makes me ignorant...then I guess I'm ignorant...or maybe its just you who is...i don't know...too many people seem to be throwing the ignorant bomb but then they post something ignorant following the bomb...hypocrisy at its best

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by truther357

You should pull youre head out of partisan websites and get with the real world.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Well..you "Talking Heads" liberals are a waste of time ...like your Illegal POUS 'talk the talk' and can't document sh't!..I guess this is what Soros is paying you 'disciples' to do.
I'm not going stoop to your level on rebuttals anymore..so talk on!

Don't cry because BH owned you

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by truther357

You should pull youre head out of partisan websites and get with the real world.

I KNOW RIGHT !

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Forget the photo.
Am i the only one that whet to the link and seen the video?
The video showed what looks to me as a real Kenyan birth certificate and i think the guy is in Kenyan.
But i guess this is fake because um..... It's not on MSM or the government didn't tell you it was real?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Deny ignorance huh ats ! JESUS CHRIST !

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Can someone please explain to me why there is even a possibility that Barack Obama was born in Kenya ?

His Kenyan father and American mother met and lived in the USA in the early 60s, so why would he be born anywhere else other than the United States of America ?

Despite all the ''birther'' threads that we've had on ATS, nobody has actually provided a serious or plausible explanation for this bizarre theory that Obama is not a ''natural born'' citizen.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Clever photoshoped fake. Try again, This has already been debunked.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Benevolent Heretic put an end to the OP's entire argument.

I think truther has nothing better to do than bash Obama and promote two web sites.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
Can someone please explain to me why there is even a possibility that Barack Obama was born in Kenya ?

There are people in the US who are opposed to Obama as President, for their various reasons. At some point, somebody realized that his Kenyan father provided a perceived weakness that could be exploited, they hoped. So somebody raised the question of his birthplace. This was back in about 2007, when he was becoming a serious candidate.

And it is a perfectly legitimate question. And it has been exhaustively investigated, and there has been NO credible evidence ever presented to even SUPPORT the assertion, let alone prove it.

And ideally, that would have been the end of it. But some are not accepting what by all evidence is the reality... the man was born in the United States. End of story.

His Kenyan father and American mother met and lived in the USA in the early 60s, so why would he be born anywhere else other than the United States of America ?

Despite all the ''birther'' threads that we've had on ATS, nobody has actually provided a serious or plausible explanation for this bizarre theory that Obama is not a ''natural born'' citizen.

Based on all available evidence, including his long form birth certificate, which nobody anywhere has any "right" to see, he was born in the US.

But some just don't want to accept it.

There is also a flourshing Flat Earth Society that refuses to believe the planet is more spherical and less planar. Same thing.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I still want to know why some people believe that Obama was born in Kenya, despite the fact that there has been absolutely no evidence to suggest that his parents even left the USA during their relationship.

The current POTUS was born in Honolulu, in Hawaii... Get over it !

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Open_Minded Skeptic

Yes, I think that you've hit the nail on the head.

Unfortunately, there are still people who refuse to stop beating this dead horse...

Like I say... All I want is a plausible scenario to explain why Stanley Ann Dunham would fly 6,000 miles to Kenya, give birth to Barack, and then fly back to Hawaii and place some birth announcements in the local paper.

This is the unfounded scenario that the ''birthers'' want to believe in, yet, to most of the rest of us, it sounds like some kind of fiction !

edit on 16-5-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenVisage
Believe it or not, some of us just want the truth and are weary of what's being presented so far.

I do understand that people want the truth and I have no problem with that, but as Open_Minded Skeptic says here, questioning the president's eligibility is your right. You have every right to want the truth. But you have been presented with tons of evidence that prove his eligibility and absolutely NONE that even suggests otherwise.

There comes a time when I have to think there's more than objective, critical thought going on here. I have spent a few years now debunking birther threads with facts. And the way to do that is to REALLY research it. I know a lot about the issue. I've seen most of the claims. And helped to debunk them. Not because I wanted to debunk them, but because I wanted the truth, too!

If you really want the truth, it's there. We HAVE the truth. You're just refusing it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I have spent a few years now debunking birther threads with facts. And the way to do that is to REALLY research it. I know a lot about the issue. I've seen most of the claims. And helped to debunk them. Not because I wanted to debunk them, but because I wanted the truth, too!

Have you seen the latest claim from Orly ......Sorry if its been posted and debunked, I haven't seen it before.

I believe that the forgery, submitted by Mr. Obama, possibly included a birth certificate number, originally issued to one Virginia Sunahara, born August 4, 1961 in Wahaina hospital and transferred to Kapiolani hospital, due to medical complications, and deceased at Kapiolani and around August 5, 1961. In addition to vital records for Mr. Obama, previously requested in this complaint, I am requesting a court order of discovery of vital records of deceased Virginia Sunahara, as well as birth certificate for Mr. Obama’s half sister, Maya Soetoro, believed to be issued under statute 338-17 for a foreign born child of a Hawaiian resident.

Orly Taitz
edit on 16-5-2011 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join