It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So After 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
If nothing will happen in 2012 (probably !), I will held all conspiracy theorists responsible for the ruining of peoples life w ith their stupid story's, injecting the life of "happy" or "wel meaning" people with fear, and for wasting my time with pure nonsense.

Conspiracy theorists are the #1 reason there is so much # going on right now in people's personal lives and minds...

you and you alone are the cause of any anxiety you have over doomsday conspiracy theories...

STOP READING THEM! STOP POSTING ON THEM!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
I truly thought the Mayans and the Spanish married interracially like the Native americans and the blacks/whites. The Mayans are still a mystery

The Maya centers of the southern lowlands went into decline during the 8th and 9th centuries and were abandoned shortly thereafter. This decline was coupled with a cessation of monumental inscriptions and large-scale architectural construction.[11] There is no universally accepted theory to explain this collapse.

The Spanish Church and government officials destroyed Maya texts and with them the knowledge of Maya writing, but by chance three of the pre-Columbian books dated to the post classic period have been preserved.[which?][16] The last Maya states, the Itza polity of Tayasal and the Ko'woj city of Zacpeten, were continuously occupied and remained independent of the Spanish until late in the 17th century. They were finally subdued by the Spanish in 1697.

en.wikipedia.org...

Maya was in decline LONG before the spanish arrived in the Americas.... any clues to the how and why were destroyed during the spanish occupation...

a mystery indeed

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

Originally posted by Heartisblack
I truly thought the Mayans and the Spanish married interracially like the Native americans and the blacks/whites. The Mayans are still a mystery

The Maya centers of the southern lowlands went into decline during the 8th and 9th centuries and were abandoned shortly thereafter. This decline was coupled with a cessation of monumental inscriptions and large-scale architectural construction.[11] There is no universally accepted theory to explain this collapse.

The Spanish Church and government officials destroyed Maya texts and with them the knowledge of Maya writing, but by chance three of the pre-Columbian books dated to the post classic period have been preserved.[which?][16] The last Maya states, the Itza polity of Tayasal and the Ko'woj city of Zacpeten, were continuously occupied and remained independent of the Spanish until late in the 17th century. They were finally subdued by the Spanish in 1697.

en.wikipedia.org...

Maya was in decline LONG before the spanish arrived in the Americas.... any clues to the how and why were destroyed during the spanish occupation...

a mystery indeed

Maybe the Mayans were taken by David Icke's reptilians!
I mean that, it is a possibility but as for the doomsdate situation. We'll all loose our minds if we keep at it like this

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

If nothing will happen in 2012 (probably !), I will held all conspiracy theorists responsible for the ruining of peoples life w ith their stupid story's, injecting the life of "happy" or "wel meaning" people with fear, and for wasting my time with pure nonsense.

Conspiracy theorists are the #1 reason there is so much # going on right now in people's personal lives and minds...

you and you alone are the cause of any anxiety you have over doomsday conspiracy theories...

I never posted a theory, are you dellusional ?

link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist
When Nothing happens
Whats the next random date?

or Will people come up with some excuse that disaster takes a while and will last into 2013,

- will people look at every 5.0-8.0 earthquake and yell "they were right" even if those earthquakes have been happening every year?

What happens when we don't magically gain enlightened powers or don't meet mr. reptillian......

What will be the next date the history channel specials capitalize on?

I want to know

edit on 16-5-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

Hmm, yet you still edge your bets (probably).

Or are you saying that you will (probably) hold all CT's responsible?

link   
reply to post by amaster

Could it be...that the powers that be....will create a big catastrophe ...that will happen on December 21, 2012....it has all been planned and orchestrated ahead of time...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by amaster

Could it be...that the powers that be....will create a big catastrophe ...that will happen on December 21, 2012....it has all been planned and orchestrated ahead of time...

Whatever man, how can you even suggest that? Nobody on this forum knows a thing about what the powers that be are planning, so your question is irrelevant and just based on "starting a new fear mongering discussion about tptb"

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I never posted a theory, are you dellusional ?

If nothing will happen in 2012 (probably !), I will held all conspiracy theorists responsible for the ruining of peoples life w ith their stupid story's

If nothing will happen in 2012 (probably !), I will held all conspiracy theorists responsible for the ruining of peoples life w ith their stupid story's

you stated that you will hold the opinion of a few believers accountable for ruining the lives of other people...

I never claimed you had a theory, I just used your POST to point out that nobody forces you to read or believe ANY doomsday theory.

You are the one reading them and then you turn around and blame others for ruining lives...

get a grip...

and for the record, you did post a theory...

edit on 16-5-2011 by kalisdad because: added the THEORY you claimed you didn't post

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
That is not a theory but a fact, jeesz

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

look at this image and tell me that SOMETHING isn't coming around the corner that is going to lower the earth temperature significantly....

and based on the vast number of years between the ups and downs, I can say with little doubt that it isn't a manmade event.

every 100,000 years or so, the earth reaches a high point in CO2 and temperature.... but SOMETHING causes that to change drastically in a short(geological) period of time.

we might not see this event in our lifetime, but at some point in the next 1000 years, something is going to cause a big change in our environment

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by amaster

Whatever man, how can you even suggest that? Nobody on this forum knows a thing about what the powers that be are planning, so your question is irrelevant and just based on "starting a new fear mongering discussion about tptb"

I would absolutely suggest that. What was it Rahm Emanual said, “Never let a serious crisis go to waste, and what I mean it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” So yes, TPTB will most definitely be using this opportunity to further their agenda. I believe they are not only counting on, but planning to cause mass catastrophe in the days leading up to 12/21/2012. Especially with Obama still in control of the country. This is the prime time to make use of NSPD 51 and gain complete and total control of the country.

Did you know we are still in a National State of Emergency to this day as of the events of 9/11? In September of 2010 Obama extended the State of Emergency for another year. I would guarantee you, as a result of “killing OBL” this will be extended even further.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

How is that a problem? It sounds like natural selection to me.

And in this case, it would be a very good thing.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

How is that a problem? It sounds like natural selection to me.

And in this case, it would be a very good thing.

The point is when Nothing's happening, you go and jump out of the window. That is the problem

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It's only a problem for people who jump out of windows when nothing is happening.

It's not even remotely a problem for everyone else.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLogicalist

The next date will probably be...well I don't know. I've heard of so many end of the world dates just for this year that have already passed.

My guess is that soon enough Apophis will have something to do with doomsday. Except, that one could possibly be real.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join