It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do any of you wonder when you see someone on the street, if they are an ATS subscriber?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I was in the supermarket the this morning and I saw a couple of people talking about how the whole Bin Laden killing/murder/sacrifice/coverup was a government scam.
It just occurred to me then, that maybe they were ATS subscribers also, but I didn't ask.
Do any of you ever wonder among the strangers you see every day if they are ATS subscribers?
I don't know why but I seem to be looking at everyone now trying to guess if they are.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i would look for that weird crazy guy driving a van witha big satilite on top and then walk up and ask him what his ats username wa sXD

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i do think about this often, but when i do i try not to because i dont want to "see" people from this site they might be weirdo's lol

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I just come out with it, i overheard some random guy talking about comets hitting the earth and other things to someone waiting inline at the ATM, so i just said "if your into that sort of thing, you should check out abovetopsecret.com"
he said cool, and turned to the other guy and said see this guys on to it..
i smiled a bit i must admit as i walked off..
(insert music and setting sun scene here)..lol
sorry had to throw the last bit in, but the rest is true

i dont wonder so much if they come here, just whether they have woken up at all.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I think I would spot you from a mile away!

But I do think about this too!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ArianAngel

Yeah, me too ...

I have sometimes wonedered this but it's not like I'll ask anyone that question

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Not really, when I look around at other people I'm usually thinking what an idiot, why is that guy able to have a license, why is their brail on a drive up ATM, what's with the huge signs in Spanish all over California, why is that girl texting, doing her hair and reading while driving, why is that guy dumping his couch on the side of the freeway, why are they pouring that used oil into a trash can, why is that guys truck raised so much he needs a latter to get in it. I have a hard time believing that people want to know anything about what's going on and what lies they are being told. I think most would rather choose ignorance from what I see when I look around. I know what I don't have to wonder regarding website subcriptions - Is that person on facebook?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Well you don't have to wonder about me I HATE FACEBOOK!

ATS Link

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Haha all the time esp if I talk to someone I meet at work about ATS topics...

I wonder A) if they know who I am because some members do live near me or if B) they are a member lol

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Good for you
I erased mine a few years ago, what a scaming little device that became.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

As far back as I live in the woods, I'd be surprised to find someone out here who can spell ATS. Seriously, I can't even see my place with Google Earth because of the trees. I grew up in Miami, but I moved out here in the early 80's to raise my children in the country. Sometimes I do wonder, but I also never bring it up...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I got at first a bit hooked to Facebook like everyone else but I don't understand the fuzz anymore.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind .... so why bothering writing something on Facebook that is going to be read by people that don't care about you anyway?

Facebook and Ego seem to go hand in hand so, the further away from both, the better.

Here's an idea: we could wear a tiny bit of tin foil on our wrist as a bracelet to identify each other on the street

Hey, if Lady Gaga can pull off weirder outfits than that, why can't we, we are certainly cooler than her! She's just phony!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think about that a lot OP.

I'm more concerned with the black Suburbans though.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I have wondered that myself a time or two.
One time I did ask someone if they were
a member of ATS,they had never heard of ATS,
I stopped asking after that.
That blank look you get from unaware sheeple
is very disturbing.

top topics

join