It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A proper introduction...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I've been posting on here for awhile now, so I just thought I better make an introduction as others are doing and tell you all a little about myself. Here goes...

Im originally from Kansas and recently graduated from college with a B.A. in History, Certificate of Ethnic Studies, Certificate of Womens and Gender Studies, and an Associates of Science. I have now moved to Indianapolis. I have been a Jazz guitarist for over 10+ years, I also play banjo, violin, stringed bass, and mandolin. I love Welsh/English football (soccer) and am a huge fan of a smaller Welsh side named Swansea City AFC. Not to be bragging, but I have always been gifted in the Arts, and this is the primary reason I have avoided it (except for music) because one does not learn much about something if they already know how to do it. History, math, etc. I find facinating because they expand my mind much more.

What else can I say.....

I was on a Track/Cross Country scholarship in college which luckily paid for much of my schooling. I am a avid reader...usually only non-fiction...and love learning about Physics, astronomy, mathematics, etc.

hmmmm....now that I think about it "Why did I become an Historian?" Oh well.....

Anyhow, Im also a UFO nut although I would rather talk about philosophical/ideological issues surrounding the phenomena, rather than conspiracy theories! I love a good debate, but I would rather sit back and listen to the opinions of others because I find human behavior toward subjects like politics, war, etc. quite facinating. Although I will fiercely defend my opinions, I am willing to listen to others....lets face it...no one wants to be told they are wrong.

I could go on, but I think your getting a good enough idea of who I am

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Nice intro,

Glad you are enjoying your time here,

And look forward to reading more of your posts,

Asala

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!!

Have fun and dont believe everything you read...

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi
Hello
Howdy
Good Day

Have fun and play nice with others...

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Welcome to the ATS,enjoy your long stay!

new topics

top topics

join