It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Sheeple? Take the Quiz!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Are We, Me, You...Sheeple?

Natural News has put out a quiz to check.

Just for fun mind you. We can't take this to heart....can we?

I'm posting this here in Politicians & People because that's what it's all about IMO.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

The Sheeple Quiz
#1) The purpose of the mainstream media is to:

A) Keep you informed.
B) Feed you misinformation while keeping you distracted from the real issues our world is facing.

#2) Social Security is:

A) A financial safety net that makes sure people have a retirement income.
B) A government-run Ponzi scheme that requires more and more people to keep paying in just to stay afloat and will ultimately collapse into total bankruptcy.

#3) The fluoride dripped into municipal water supplies is:

A) A naturally-occurring mineral.
B) An industrial chemical waste byproduct.

#4) When you donate money to find the cure for cancer, that money goes:

A) To fund research programs that assess actual cancer cures for the purpose of freely sharing them with the public.
B) To fund mammogram campaigns that actually irradiate women's breasts, causing the very cancers that earn huge profits for the cancer treatment industry.

#5) The national debt is:

A) Under control and will be paid off in a few years.
B) Out of control and will spiral into a runaway debt collapse.

#6) GMOs will:

A) Feed the world and prevent starvation.
B) Threaten the future of life on our planet through genetic contamination and widespread crop failures.

#7) The FDA protects:

A) The people from dangerous medicines.
B) The financial interests of the drug companies.

#8) The EPA's real agenda is to:

A) Protect the environment.
B) Protect the financial interests of the chemical companies whose toxic products destroy the environment.

#9) The Federal Reserve functions to:

A) Stabilize the economy and keep America strong.
B) Loot the economy and control America's economy for the interests of the few.

#10) The purpose of TSA checkpoints at airports is to:

A) Keep air passengers safe and secure.
B) Indoctrinate Americans into surrendering to police state invasions of their privacy.

#11) The practical function of the U.S. Supreme Court is to:

A) Protect the constitutional rights of the citizens.
B) Legitimize federal tyranny over the People by ignoring the Constitution and its Bill of Rights.

#12) Vaccines are based on:

A) Gold standard science that conclusively proves their safety and effectiveness.
B) Quackery and fraud combined with a persistent medical mythology that utterly lacks a factual basis.

#13) Herbs and superfoods:

A) Are medically useless and cannot treat, prevent or cure any disease.
B) Contain powerful plant-based medicines that can help reverse and prevent disease.

#14) In Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq, America:

A) Led a humanitarian effort to save innocent people from tyranny.
B) Waged an illegal imperialist war to occupy foreign nations and control their oil.

#15) The U.S. Bill of Rights

A) Grants you rights and freedoms.
B) Merely acknowledges the rights and freedoms you already possess.

Gotta go here to check your results, so follow the link and report back!

Score your Sheeple Quiz:

www.naturalnews.com...

EDIT: judging by a few replies already, should I have posted a "Not a legal Description" disclaimer? LOL

edit on 16-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I skimmed this and I don't need to take a test to tell me I am not a sheeple

I know people who should take this though because they will fail epically! lol

A sheeple smiley would be nice

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I find it funny that if you stand on the outside and read a lot of the threads on ATS then all you have to do is reverse the answers and most people here are sheeple.

But of course - we are on the inside, so...

Anyway - I think that some of the questions are valid and most are gross simplifications and "leading the witness".

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Yeah, a lot of people don't need to take it but it's definitely a fun idea!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
My mom took the test with me, and here I was thinking she was a sheeple. Boy, I was 100% wrong answered B to every question! She doesn't troll the forums because of the fear monger, that's awesome.

If I was a sheeple I wouldn't be here

edit on 16-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Lol sorry but thats a pretty silly quiz especially for a website like this, You'd need at least 3 answers at different variations to make it even good enough for a quick laugh but these answers only offer two extreme points.

Anyone else fed up with the 'sheeple' term btw? At first it was kind of funny, but now its used all the time

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Also im fed up with how people accuse you of being a 'sheeple' if you dont believe every single conspiracy thats talked about or if you dont think that everything in the universe has been specifically put there for the purpose of the reptiod led nwo to trick and indocrinate you! yawn!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The answers were too extreme. I felt like someone was standing behind me with a gun to my head about to say, "Your either with us or not!"
edit on 16-5-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
The answers were too extreme.

Yeah. It was somewhat amusing to read, but as usual, the truth is somewhere between the extremes provided.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Are We, Me, You...Sheeple?

Here's what I think.
If you answered "A" to all the questions, you're a media controlled sheeple, just the way the government like it.
If you answered "B" to all the questions, you're a "conspiracy theorist" (in the derogatory sense of the word) sheeple, and gullibly believe anything you read on ATS or elsewhere that other website tell you what to believe.

The reality is that most of the answers are either "somewhere in between" or not applicable.
I'll use the first...

#1) The purpose of the mainstream media is to:
A) Keep you informed.
B) Feed you misinformation while keeping you distracted from the real issues our world is facing.

The purpose of the MSM is actually to earn money for the company owners / shareholders. They dont care if you're "informed", they dont care if you're "distracted from the real issues". All they want is that you're watching them. For the MSM, YOU are the product that they produce and sell to the advertisers.
The real answer to the first question is "none of the above".
But you're a sheeple if you believe either A or B.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Yeah, a lot of people don't need to take it but it's definitely a fun idea!

OH yeah I love surveys lol they pass the time.

I am going to copy and link it to my FB and see how many of my non ATS friends take it...I bet ZERO!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I dont need that test to tell me im not a part of the "sheeple" flock. Now if there was just a good way to open other "sheeples" eyes.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane
I find it funny that if you stand on the outside and read a lot of the threads on ATS then all you have to do is reverse the answers and most people here are sheeple.

But of course - we are on the inside, so...

Anyway - I think that some of the questions are valid and most are gross simplifications and "leading the witness".

Yup, just a fun quiz for a light laugh is what I got out of it anyway.

Should I post a "Not a legal Description" disclaimer with those lacking a sense of humor?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

A) Keep you informed.
A) A financial safety net that makes sure people have a retirement income.
A) A naturally-occurring mineral.
A) To fund research programs that assess actual cancer cures for the purpose of freely sharing them with the public.
A) Under control and will be paid off in a few years.
A) Feed the world and prevent starvation.
A) The people from dangerous medicines.
A) Protect the environment.
A) Stabilize the economy and keep America strong.
A) Keep air passengers safe and secure.
A) Protect the constitutional rights of the citizens.
A) Gold standard science that conclusively proves their safety and effectiveness.
A) Are medically useless and cannot treat, prevent or cure any disease.
A) Led a humanitarian effort to save innocent people from tyranny.
A) Grants you rights and freedoms.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It sounds to me as though this test is trying to say that if you don't believe in all conspiracies, then you're a sheeple. I don't buy that premise. Sorry, it sounds like another divisive strategy.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
A sheeple is someone who is not only capable but willing to be defined by a list of parameters set up by someone else.

Oooooh what Friends character are you I'm doing that one next!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I would have taken the quiz, but considering that the answer to every question is based on a false dichotomy, then I won't bother to take it.

Although, I'm sure some people may like to expand and flesh out the potential answers to the questions, thereby creating a meaningful quiz with at least 4 possible answers to every question.

Oh yeah, and the term ''sheeple'' is an example of intellectual snobbery emanating from those who are fearful that they themselves are not ''intellectual''.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
Oh yeah, and the term ''sheeple'' is an example of intellectual snobbery emanating from those who are fearful that they themselves are not ''intellectual''.

not to mention it's also a buzzword which is a concept invented by the "MSM" and ad firms.

Hmmmmm... Who is doing whose dirty work indeed.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FEDec
not to mention it's also a buzzword which is a concept invented by the "MSM" and ad firms.

Yes, that's certainly one of the ironies of those who insist on using that term.

The other irony being that they have picked up the phrase by copying someone else who originally used the term, and they use it in an attempt to elevate their own rigid, intransigent position above others that they wish to belittle !

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Actually, rather than waste a double post, I might as well add some content...

What does the term ''sheeple'' actually mean ?

Obviously, I know the intended meaning: someone who unthinkingly and unquestioningly goes with the flow; a follower who, like an individual sheep immersed in the flock, is guided - as a group - by the shepherd.

But who actually defines who is the shepherd and who are the sheep ? Surely that would depend on your own personal views and opinions that create these ideas of leaders and followers....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join