It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goes-10 satellite radar anomaly? ....or underwater pyramids emetting energetics waves?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sorry if it has been posted before, using the search engine didn't return any result.

I've recently seen this map in a French UFO site:

.....stating that there were "underwater pyramids emetting energetics waves"...

Then, I tried to search where this picture came from (using both Google and Tineye), and here's the only site talking about this anomaly:

Date: 12/7/01 8:54:05 PM Pacific Standard Time

Kent Look at the attached Weather Sat image from the Pacific today that is on your site. Now notice the time....1900 Hrs UTC - 7pm London time. That would be exactly 8am Hawaii time. What happen at 8:00am Hawaii time exactly sixty years to the second from when this image was taken???!!!!

NOTE: A so-called Moiré pattern occurs when two similar repeating patterns are almost but not quite superimposed. The Moiré pattern is a kind of interference pattern. In this case, the basic pattern consists of lines radiating out from a common center. One copy of this pattern is fixed, and the other drifts about, creating a changing interference pattern [intersecting waves, SCALAR PHYSICS!]

Look also here where the "underwater pyramid" hypothesis" is developed:

Extracts:

Topography of the earth on the sea bed floor.
Due west of the CA-OR border exists a cluster of interesting underwater pyramidal-type structures
The GOES Satellite image (from the 3D perspective of the curved earth) does not match the lengths and depths of the tract represented by the NOAA/NGDC 2D flat plane images; however eyeball approximations can be made.
When overlaying the NOAA/NGDC higher resolution topography map of the ocean floor with the 12/07/01 GOES Satellite anomaly, using the artist's eye to adjust for 2D flat plane-to-3D surface distortion, and using the peaks of the Hawaiian Islands for registration it appears that the pyramid-like structures might possibly correspond with the center of the radiating GOES ring. Verification would require additional comparison of NOAA/NGDC with GOES-10 plotting information as well as more advanced geometry calculations.

Note the tags at the top of the above photo: goes-10 VIS 12/07/2001 1900Z Naval Research Laboratory which is a good clue of the origine of the signal: Goes-10 American Weather Satellite.

Since this concentric pattern remind me of some other radar anomalies I've already seen in the past (but from ground radars), I have some hard time to believe that this is an "underwater pyramid emetting energetics waves"....

Is anyone ever heard of this story and if so, if there's a more prosaic explanation, such as some radar anomaly, is anyone aware of a scientific site where I could find this explanation?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
NAVY experiments??

I know of some new radar and sonar technology is now being tested in the NAVY.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If thats true i've seen over 2 dozen of those on the east coast of america alone time to time......

sometime i'll keep a eye on and capture for proof

although it reminds me of nasa could machine

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Note the tags at the top of the above photo: goes-10 VIS 12/07/2001 1900Z Naval Research Laboratory which is a good clue of the origine of the signal: Goes-10 American Weather Satellite.

Yes. And the "VIS" tells us it is a visible light image. Not radar.

Also, not that it matters much, 1900 UTC is 9:00 AM Hawaii time.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks Phage.

So any idea of what could be the cause of it? If this is not a radar anomaly, then could it be a "visible light" anomaly?

The concentric and "moiré" pattern remind me of circular waves interferences:

Never heard before of such a thing in visible light... I guess that possibly (only high speculation...) that there was some problems during the interpretation process...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

I don't think that an image processing issue is "high speculation". I think it is the most likely answer.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I recognize that pattern! It's on my website (which is about math/geometry).

If you describe the square roots as circles that's what it looks like with alternating black and white bands.

Here it is transposed over the radar picture:

It's been years since I've posted on ATS (I've been lurking) but I couldn't pass this up.

Edit to add: The circles emanating from the center may be real or perhaps where the lens for the camera taking the weather picture is centered. But the circles along the x and y axis are the result of a moiré pattern generated by the relationship between the circle spacing and the pixel resolution.
edit on 5/16/2011 by Kruel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

Thanks Kruel for your input.

So when you said: "The circles emanating from the center may be real", you think that these could be "real" circles visibles to naked eyes?

What about the processing image problem?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
reply to post by Kruel

Thanks Kruel for your input.

So when you said: "The circles emanating from the center may be real", you think that these could be "real" circles visibles to naked eyes?

What about the processing image problem?

By "real" I mean that the circles in the middle are the only ones. The others are illusions.

I can't tell if what's causing this is processing or not. Sometimes equipment picks up things our eyes don't. All I know for certain is that I recognized the math and I have a good idea how that pattern works.

new topics

join