learn more

Why is Iran off the hook.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bun-G

Power station are you trying to be funny. They have gas oil.

Gas and oil ful power stations hello.

They want nukes to start the coming of the messia. Isnt that what the leader said.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zookey

Because America is the most powerful, deadly, scarey, currupt, minipulative, force on the planet. Think about govt budgets, you would assume that the most important thing to a nation gets the most funding right? Now look at americas budget, you think education, infistructure or healhcare would be the most important. No Military funding is what drives America. America far out does every other nation in defence. And this does not include our black budget, which gets tapped on a regular basis.

lol just look at the whole OBL raid, all black. From the LOAD Blackhawk to the men who were on the mission

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
Why is it Iran is off the hook for the Nuke work. Hello Obama what the hell are you doing. Where is Hillary off with her lady friend.

I remember that we were passing new resolutions last Christmas. Ok lets worry more about american idol.

My countries leadership is very week and letting the Iranians have a free pass blows my mind.

I can go in and pull up all the resolutions but that is useless.

I recall a news article coming from the Iran regime stating the sanctions are a joke and it is buisness as usual.

I know we took out the nuke enrichment for a bit but they are still working on building a missle and plan on delivering it on ISREAL. It is only a matter of time berfore it is ready to be deployed.

How many more failures on this guys watch are we gonna take.

And not even to mention of the breach of national security which took place by our own politicians releasing all the details on the ST 6. I cannot blame them for being pissed off. Goes to show they only care about themselves.

That is why Obam will not even mention Iran in a press confrence and he stacks the questions. Because he doesn't want any bad press.

WTF kind of president are you you donkey.

Lets see how long it takes the mods to kill my thread for bashing their leader.

It is now 11:18 EST time. Tick tock Post....
edit on 16-5-2011 by Rocky Black because: Typos

Since Stuxnet, America and Israel need'ent worry

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Unlike Iraq, Iran has WMDs.
They were never really on a hook. We just like to make it seem that way.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Gas & oil power plants are not clean energy like nuclear energy. America & Canada have oil they use nuclear power plants. Russia has the biggest natural gas fields in the world they have nuclear power plants. Your argument holds no weight.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

reply to post by imasecretspy

No he is in charge. His is the commander he makes the calls and when he tells the Joint chiefs to back down they back down or face UCMJ..

I know the chain of command very well. And I know some say it is the Illuminaty which runs the government but they only control certain portions in the intel community.

They can sway the decisions but they are his decisions.

Knowing his recorded for present and not voting I bet he never makes the decisions. At least that is his history.

Which he created himself.

you know nothing, zero, about who's in charge. it does not matter which party is in, those behind the throne such as illuminati or zionists or whatever, they tell the pres what to do and say.

and by the way, pearl harbour was a false flag just like the attack on the destroyer in vietnam. thats how you got part of mexico, with a false flag. expect another false flag later this year. iran will be blamed. you are a fine sheeple rep!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bun-G

Burning natural gas is used mainly through out the us my friend. So I am pretty weighted down. yes there are some nukes for power but not as many as gas fired and fossil fuel coal burning plants. Most are gas and coal.

Your wrong.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Actually I will call this now but the next false flag is gonna blast the middle east into the stone age and all will be off the grid and the blame when we all finally figure it out will be placed on an anomolous solar storm. The real cause will be a EMP strike hopefully right over the middle east.

I am never wrong by the way.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Seriously, admins should add a little sticker to posters that are surrounded by this much ignorance, as to warn others, don't reply to this jackass-racist.

FYI, stick with reading laws(as you CLAIM). Do you have any idea what it takes to convert CRUDE oil into usable oil? No? Thought so.

Go mess up your own country with refineries you undercover racist.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I'm wrong lol your having a laugh. The Uk has coal power plants as coal is abundant but it is not a clean energy source hence the nuclear power plants.

Regardless your government has no right to try to impose your rule on sovereign Countries. If Iran did get the tech to build an A-Bomb & decided to use it they would be annihilated from all sides.

How about the fact that since Nukes have been available the only Country to use them would be the Country that tries to impose there will on so many nations? Oh I see you've already replied that it saved more lives in the long run oblitorating 2 cities filled with women & children. Bless ya does it swell you with nationalistic pride? Make you want to beat your chest like a big man? Like I said your argument holds no weight.

Let me guess, they "threatened to wipe Israel off the map"

I'll tell you this; My heart swells with pride to see one of the colony's follow the Great British example of Imperialism you fought so hard to break free of

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Take each day and relish each momet. Take each bad day and work to make it good.

Speaking of racist look in the mirror lately. I love u peeps always screaming racist. Do yourself a favor and go back to school and study again about racism as your very uneducated on the topic. Zima name zima name no one is ever gonna hurt me say a zima name zima name no won will ever blahhh ha haaaa ha haaaaa

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Seriously, admins should add a little sticker to posters that are surrounded by this much ignorance, as to warn others, don't reply to this jackass-racist.

FYI, stick with reading laws(as you CLAIM). Do you have any idea what it takes to convert CRUDE oil into usable oil? No? Thought so.

Go mess up your own country with refineries you undercover racist.

WOW e wow wow. Can't we all just get along and stay on topic. How are you contributing by trolling and being trolloser....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Why is it Iran is off the hook for the Nuke work. Hello Obama what the hell are you doing. Where is Hillary off with her lady friend.

Because Russia said they were.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes I guess you may be correct. but why all the rehtoric and then not a peep. I follow topics of national security and defense stuff and all this bs talk which went on and now it is zippo.

I wonder how bad the stuxnet virus really was. I can only guess that they are taking all the controls systems and replacing every pc and hard drive and essentially rebuilding system. I hope they were shut down for the long term.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The stupidity is STAGGERING.

You, ignorant irrelevant person(just like me), is trying to stir # about a country, saying how a country should deal with its resources, claiming this and that about a nuclear energy program -which by the way helps with hospital power outages I've heard...makes a completely false accusation about said program, is telling me, an irrelevant person who has gotten wind of the suffering caused by the lack of sufficient energy in Teheran..that I'm trolling? On a website with the motto: " DENY IGNORANCE "?

Boy, are you in the wrong place or what.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Why is Iran on a "hook" in the first place? Aren't they a sovereign nation? Not that that matters to the US government but it should matter to people that think.

I can go in and pull up all the resolutions but that is useless.

Just make sure you check the UN resolutions that Israel has been allowed to ignore as well.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think the U.S. should try initiating a sort of START treaty with Iran, similar to the one they have with Russia. If Iran is really after nuclear bombs then they will eventually have them, so if that's the case, why not try to play it smart and be the nice guys? Why not let them inspect the American facilities and vice-versa? There needs to be trust otherwise there is a TON of room for error and if Iran does get (or has) the bomb in the future you're going to want to watch them as closely as possible!

THIS would surely beat going to war.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Oh I forgot isreal is a threat to everyone also. We should stop them from firing missle into gaza right.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Thats more like it, although your being sarcastic

Israel aren't liked in the region that much is obvious but imho if they went back to the original borders & treated the people in palestine as human beings rather than dogs that are beneath them; there would be a hell of a lot less conflict in that region. But no. They want to play bill big bollox & shove a big stick down the hornets nest & then claim they are justified in any retaliation. Its disgusting. But thats alright Uncle Sams got my back even if I play them aswell.

ETA - I don't want you to think i'm personally attacking you or anything stupid like that. These topics just get me quiet worked up
edit on 18/5/11 by Bun-G because: see eta

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

reply to post by intrepid

Oh I forgot isreal is a threat to everyone also.

According to the dozens of UN sanctions that they have ignored.... yes, they are. Hey, but don't let me keep you from all the hypocrisy that floats around this issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join