It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Iran off the hook.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Why is it Iran is off the hook for the Nuke work. Hello Obama what the hell are you doing. Where is Hillary off with her lady friend.

I remember that we were passing new resolutions last Christmas. Ok lets worry more about american idol.

My countries leadership is very week and letting the Iranians have a free pass blows my mind.

I can go in and pull up all the resolutions but that is useless.

I recall a news article coming from the Iran regime stating the sanctions are a joke and it is buisness as usual.

I know we took out the nuke enrichment for a bit but they are still working on building a missle and plan on delivering it on ISREAL. It is only a matter of time berfore it is ready to be deployed.

How many more failures on this guys watch are we gonna take.

And not even to mention of the breach of national security which took place by our own politicians releasing all the details on the ST 6. I cannot blame them for being pissed off. Goes to show they only care about themselves.

That is why Obam will not even mention Iran in a press confrence and he stacks the questions. Because he doesn't want any bad press.

WTF kind of president are you you donkey.

Lets see how long it takes the mods to kill my thread for bashing their leader.

It is now 11:18 EST time. Tick tock Post....

edit on 16-5-2011 by Rocky Black because: Typos

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Their busy attacking Libya at the moment and also busy covering their tracks regarding OBL!

However, it's funny how USA wants the whole World to rid itself of nukes etc. but in all honestly, they are the ones who have used the deadly bomb (out of anyone in this World) on Hiroshima!

Shouldn't USA practise what they preach?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

I don't think they're off the hook, I just think that they have been put onto a smaller one.

You can't possibly think Obama is the one in charge do you? Because your Op seems like you do.
edit on 16-5-2011 by imasecretspy because: added reply to

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Did you forget about Pearl Harbor. They got nuked for a reason. To end the war. And good thing they did. This prevented many more from dieing .

I love the Japanes people don't get me wrong. I do feel bad that we nuked them but just because we had a better weapon than them doesn't make us bad. War is war. If they had the nuke they would have used it also.

Japan is a great country because of the united states of america.

And that my friend is a fact.

I have been there way to many times.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by imasecretspy

Yup! No president is really ever in charge ... They are merely puppets ... The real men are behind the scene ...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Why is America off the hook?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Since the Iranian Revolution, America has used Iran as a source of fear for the American public. I don't understand how you don't get that Israel and America are using Iran as a boogeyman because they want to destabilize Iran. Nothing more. Have you ever noticed when Iran pops up in the news - it's always the same thing? It will take years for Iran to get a nuke and even if they do, you really think they are dumb enough to use it?

Has North Korea use theirs?

Has Pakistan or India use theirs?

Has Russia?

These are all countries, with the exception of India, who should not be trusted. Did you know that Israel has nukes while surrounded by enemies? You're not worried that some terrorist group may have a few scientists in the mix who would know how to use the nuke if the group manages to steal one or something?

There is NO evidence that Iran wants to get rid of Israel. What evidence there is, is often a misquote of the translation. I have an Iranian friend who said it is NOT Israel Iran hates - it's the Israeli ZIONIST government. Learn the difference. Zionism does NOT equal Judaism.

Cut the propaganda, please. Iranians are human too and what they don't need is another war from the beast that is America.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by imasecretspy

No he is in charge. His is the commander he makes the calls and when he tells the Joint chiefs to back down they back down or face UCMJ..

I know the chain of command very well. And I know some say it is the Illuminaty which runs the government but they only control certain portions in the intel community.

They can sway the decisions but they are his decisions.

Knowing his recorded for present and not voting I bet he never makes the decisions. At least that is his history.

Which he created himself.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

I never heard the Us come out and say they are going to wipe Iran off the face of the earth.
We are a peace loving nations.

Attack us and we will kill you by all means neccesary.

Its all a matter of national interests I guess.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

We are never off the hook we are always to blame.... Look in the mirror are you ok.

We act we get blamed.

We don't act we get blamed .

We do absolutely nothing and we get blamed.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
how many more wars do you want hte uS to engage in ? the US govt is already under $15 trillion in debt and is increasing min by min. More over, what did iran do to the US ? and how sure are you that the missiles are going to be deployed to israel ? i mean, this is pure crap. iran has better things to do. we should rather consider Japans nuclear condition and strip it off because a great disaster is coming ( or has it come allready ? )

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black

WTF kind of president are you you donkey.

It is now 11:18 EST time. Tick tock Post....

edit on 16-5-2011 by Rocky Black because: Typos

I really want this for a bumper sticker!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

reply to post by zookey

We are never off the hook we are always to blame.... Look in the mirror are you ok.

We act we get blamed.

We don't act we get blamed .

We do absolutely nothing and we get blamed.

That is because you are doing something, behind the scenes.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You claim to know the chain of command very well and then go on to say Obama makes the calls...lol,
Massive fail, go back to fox news.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Their busy attacking Libya at the moment and also busy covering their tracks regarding OBL!

However, it's funny how USA wants the whole World to rid itself of nukes etc. but in all honestly, they are the ones who have used the deadly bomb (out of anyone in this World) on Hiroshima!

Shouldn't USA practise what they preach?

Dude..they perfected and sorta invented the bomb (even though the scientists were accepted as refugees).
They used it and thats when everyone around the world realized its potential. If the bombs wouldn't have exploded over japan, nobody would have realized its seriousness and consequences. While it was not a good thing, it actually was a eye opener for the rest of the world seeking the weapon. However times have changed now. I definitely agree that Weaker government(s) and Dictatorship should not possess such weapons.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

Too funny I know. It just blows my mind that this guy gets a free pass from the press.

Do you remember when Bushy was pres he got hammered every day by the pres and took all the questions and critics with a grain of salt.

This guy loads the deck and still has a prompter to answer questions from him.

I am imbarrassed of this guy.

I think he is a good man don't get me wrong please. He seams funny intelligent physically fit.

buit he is just a bad leader.

We need a leader some one to lead this great nation. Not a follower.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You sound a bit loopy to me.
How are Iran off the hook ?
Ahmadinejad has stated that they aren`t making nuclear weapons and even told Larry King that Nuclear weapons are finished, that there are far better weapons today.
As for the wiping Israel off the Earth.
Wasn`t that taken out of context ?

The US are already in too many wars and occupation of other countries.
They also seem to ignore Israels nuclear program.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Nothing like a bit of scare mongering hey.

Why do you think your country can dictate to a sovereign state about anything huh? Iran are trying to make power stations, they havent got the tech to enrich enough to make a nuke; but hey dont let the fact that Iran has welcomed nuclear inspectors to investigate at every step get in the way of a bit of bashing Iran.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I never heard the Us come out and say they are going to wipe Iran off the face of the earth.

You never heard Iran say that, either.

We are a peace loving nations.

Attack us and we will kill you by all means neccesary.

We are a peace loving nation? Have you studied any history at all? Start with the CIA-led coup in Iran in 1953, where the "peace loving nations" of the United States caused the overthrow of a democratically elected, more or less secular, more or less friendly to the West leader of Iran and replaced him with the Shah, which act has led directly to the situation we are in with Iran today, and contributed heavily to the growth of militant fundamentalism.

Follow that by investigation of the Bannana Republics of South America, and the actions of the US Marines in support of US agri-business.

Follow that by investigation of the many dirty little wars the US fomented again in South America during the '80s when popular uprisings against the US-supported regimes of the area were common.

Follow that by investigation of the School Of the Americas... one of the leading schools on torture techniques, run by the US.

Follow that by investigation of the number of US military bases around the world, including in places where the majority of the population does not want any US military presence.

Follow THAT by examination of the percentage of US wealth that is dumped into military spending - the worst thing that can be done with money, from an economic/growth point of view, compared to the same expenditures by other industrialized countries.

The US is a peace loving nation? Yeah, that is the story the US tells. If it wasn't so freaking tragic it would be a laugh.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Sorry friend not to big on the faux news channel or MSNBC or CNN. I read legislation and laws which are passed and bills which are signed into law.

I believe what I see and not what I hear.

He calls the ball. He is the only one who can operate the football.

His eyes his hands his control on the nuke case.

Nobody can take the foot ball with the codes and launch a nuke assualt. Only his eyes his hands like i said.

So I hate to correct you but he is in charge.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join