It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Free JFK Documentaries

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hmmm, I think thats the version I've seen more then the Time version so maybe I was just confused because I thought the version I was watching was the original... If that makes sense.

But thanks for pointing that out, I look forward to researching the film itself.

The mafia statement was more meant to say that theres no doubt that they were involved, in my mind. The "fringe" topic I was referring to is the idea that they did it alone, which I don't think is common anymore anyways. I've researched the mafia quite extensively, and I think you might be interested in the book "Boss of Bosses: The FBI and Paul Castellano" by: Joseph Obrien and Andris Kurins. It's not related to JFK, but it illustrates how inept the mob was at accomplishing simple things. Obrien and Kurins are the agents who were investigating Castellano and it also gives some insight into how the FBI operated at the time.

Oh, and I was wondering what you thought about E. Howard Hunts death and the account of the "plot" he gave to his son? I was suspicious of his sons motives, but it was just a feeling.
edit on 23-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Another subscribed thread hehe

Interesting the mob connection.

Good stuff dood

S&F.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I wanted to find your and this thread, as of course your avatar and threads on ATS are very well known. I have recently done a thread with the following documentary and wanted to know if you had it or not.

I Have Found A Gem That I Had To Share With You! *Video*
www.abovetopsecret.com...

After I watched I wanted to find your thread and add it, I apologize if you already have it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I'm looking for a video documentary that shows all the film evidence taken that day digitized and montaged into one presentation. This documentary is narrated by a women and shows all the angles from all the amateur film footage of the drive thru Dealey Plaza. The final montage is presented at the end of the documentary.
Its a conspiracy theory show put together for Cable and part of a series I think.

Thank you for steering me towards the right episode... I think "the film evidence" is part of the title, but that keeps coming up empty.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Whatever happened to " rising agent " ?
I really miss these threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join