It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I just had a dream there there was a shooting at McDonalds somewhere.

The scenario:

Not sure how I ended up there, I do not eat McD, but I saw a group of punks come in and demand a Free Meal. I quickly ran to the bathroom before they can see me. I turned off the light so that they don't think anyone is there, but the light switch was broken so one of them caught me, and told me to come out. That day I looked good, so he was nice to me and let me go. Then they were outside eating pizza? that they got from McD, when police rolls in. All of a sudden we hear shots ... 4-5? Then everyone takes cover. The police and military? shot those punks for not cooperating.

Then when we thought everything was over, there was one more of them left on a motorcycle and he started shining his motorcycle light at us and we ran .... then there was another punk on motorcycle. I asked someone to call 911 and grabbed their cellphone, but I think cops saw them and tried pursuing them too.

Then the dream changed...

I hope this is not prophetic, but still...let's see. I've dreamed prophetic dreams before.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
I just had a dream there there was a shooting at McDonalds somewhere.

The scenario:

Not sure how I ended up there, I do not eat McD, but I saw a group of punks come in and demand a Free Meal. I quickly ran to the bathroom before they can see me. I turned off the light so that they don't think anyone is there, but the light switch was broken so one of them caught me, and told me to come out. That day I looked good, so he was nice to me and let me go. Then they were outside eating pizza? that they got from McD, when police rolls in. All of a sudden we hear shots ... 4-5? Then everyone takes cover. The police and military? shot those punks for not cooperating.

Then when we thought everything was over, there was one more of them left on a motorcycle and he started shining his motorcycle light at us and we ran .... then there was another punk on motorcycle. I asked someone to call 911 and grabbed their cellphone, but I think cops saw them and tried pursuing them too.

Then the dream changed...

I hope this is not prophetic, but still...let's see. I've dreamed prophetic dreams before.

Seriously another dream thread?

I think collectively we are all tired of reading about what happened in your imagination.

Unless you can tell us the who and when, nothing will come of this thread.

But hey! spew out enough dream threads and sooner or later one might come true!
This is how all armchair prophets work.

edit on 16-5-2011 by imasecretspy because: added quote

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by imasecretspy

Dude, it's the Dreams and Predictions forum. If you don't want to read dream threads, you're in the wrong place.

OP - Interesting dream. I'll keep an eye out for McDonalds shooting stories.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This dream doesn't strike me as so much prophetic, as analytic. America is the Mc Donalds. People are getting demanding. The switch to turn off oil is broken. Police are becoming more proactive.

Something like that comes to mind.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Dude, dreams are one thing. Dreams that seem to be, or could be armchair predictions are another.

There are over 13,000 McDonald's in the US. One of them is bound to have gotten shot up at some point, or at least robbed by gunpoint.

Why doesn't anyone have dreams of small mom and pop places getting shot up by the FBI and CIA?

Answer: Because they aren't as well known.. But hey a huge fast food chain gets shot up and voila! I predicted it in my dream thread!!!

www.businessweek.com...
edit on 16-5-2011 by imasecretspy because: link, typo

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by imasecretspy
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Dude, dreams are one thing. Dreams that seem to be, or could be armchair predictions are another.

There are over 13,000 McDonald's in the US. One of them is bound to have gotten shot up at some point, or at least robbed by gunpoint.

Why doesn't anyone have dreams of small mom and pop places getting shot up by the FBI and CIA?

Answer: Because they aren't as well known.. But hey a huge fast food chain gets shot up and voila! I predicted it in my dream thread!!!

www.businessweek.com...
edit on 16-5-2011 by imasecretspy because: link, typo

Well, next time you go to McD, remember me!
ahaha!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Martin Luther King did too, look what happened to him.....

new topics

top topics

join