It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: The testimony of the neighbor of "Bin Laden"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The neighbor of "Osama bin Laden" Muhammad Bashir told the Pakistani TV channels samaar.tv what he saw that night from his house. Bashir went to the roof of his house and watched the whole operation of 2 May with his own eyes. Here is his statement:

Bashir: I was still awake and not asleep still came as a helicopter. Some men got out and went into the house. Then the helicopter flew away.

Reporter: How many men were there?

Bashir: 10 to 12 Then the helicopter was flying laps around the nearby hills and came back. When he arrived, came two more, one from the west and one from the north. Then an explosion happened in the first helicopter and he was burning. We walked out of the house and when we arrived, the helicopter was burning. Then after about 20 minutes later, the army and police. They pushed us back.

Now we wonder if Osama was here, who has it then taken away? For all the men were in the helicopter died in the explosion came. If Osama was in the helicopter, he's also burned. How have they taken him? This is a question that concerns us seriously. America claims to have killed him and taken away. How did they do that? Furthermore, we think.

Reporter: There was only one helicopter?

Bashir: Yes, the other flew away to Mansehra. There was only one who landed with the men and came back to pick them up. But he wanted to fly away as it exploded and burned.

Reporter: Were the men in it when he exploded?

Bashir: Yes, they were.

Reporter: How do they know?

Bashir: I've seen it with my own eyes.

Reporter: You've seen dead men?

Bashir: Yes, they were dead

Reporter: How many?

Bashir: I could not count, because the burned area. The gate was open and we went inside. The army and police were still not there. There were some people, but they were not stopped. The whole neighborhood has seen it, but they say nothing.

We have seen the burning helicopter, we have seen the bodies, then everything was removed and there is nothing there.

Reporter: How many corpses have seen them?

Bashir: We could not count, because they were torn to pieces.

When they arrived we have seen the faces of the men and they spoke Pashto. I do not know if they were Pakistani or American soldiers, or people of the Agency (CIA). As you know, people speak many languages ​​of the Agency.

Perhaps they spoke Pashto, so we held them for Pakistanis. They knocked on our door and beat and asked us to not get out. I lay on my roof and watched them. My children called me, I asked to go to bed and would check what is going on.

Reporter: What were they thinking when they discovered, is an American helicopter?

Bashir: I was afraid. It was not me in the sense that they would attack the house next door. I thought they came to attack the Pakistani army. (Right next to a military base by the Pakistani army).

Reporter: When her cousin was taken away Shamrez?

Bashir: Shamrez was in our house when the helicopter exploded. I and many others went out to see what happened. Shamrez also came with the terrain and the gate was open. We went in, were all debris, as there is a large courtyard. Some body parts around long, legs, arms, heads, torn bodies. When we were there, a part of the helicopter exploded, the engine or the fuel tank. We ran away. During this time Shamrez was taken away. Now he's back in his house, but no one is allowed to meet with him and I had no opportunity to speak with him.

Translated by Khan and Saba Quraishi Taashk for 12160th

Summary: A helicopter came and took 10-12 soldiers, then he flew away for a while and came back to the men to charge. Two helicopters were still the idea, but they just do not landed and floated. had wanted to withdraw charges when the first helicopter, the men and he exploded. Bodies and debris were scattered around and it all inmates have been killed. The Pakistani army and police arrived, blocked the road and drove the audience. The whole area was cleaned completely and leave no evidence.

The issue of Bashir and the other witnesses is entirely justified. If this happened as described, then how did the Americans can get rid of Osama Bin Laden? How they are to have any computers, videos and other artefacts were taken away allegedly Bin Laden? They are all members of the hit squads by the explosion of the helicopter were killed. The other two aircraft landed and flew not away. Maybe because they thought they are attacked.
Story in German from :alles-schallundrauch.blogspot.com...

edit on 16-5-2011 by ckno1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

I don't believe anything this guy says.

Or anything any of them have said. I think they all have Bin Lyin.
edit on 16-5-2011 by imasecretspy because: typo added reply to

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed.

There's information in there we or I didn't know in the past.

I was under the impression there were more 2 or 3 helicopters but this interview says otherwise ...

Great find my friend ...

But unfortunately, truths like this won't make it on the mainstream media, and even if it did, people would class him as a liar etc.

That just how it is

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
...But unfortunately, truths like this won't make it on the mainstream media, and even if it did, people would class him as a liar etc.

That just how it is

And people like you will class him as a truth teller.

His story seems doubtful at best.
edit on 16-5-2011 by imasecretspy because: shortened quote

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by imasecretspy

Originally posted by faryjay
...But unfortunately, truths like this won't make it on the mainstream media, and even if it did, people would class him as a liar etc.

That just how it is

And people like you will class him as a truth teller.

His story seems doubtful at best.
edit on 16-5-2011 by imasecretspy because: shortened quote

what makes the obama story any different....its all hearsay anyways...I do wish Osama could of been tried..
edit on 16-5-2011 by txraised254 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You all saw the tail rotor of a helicopter completely broken off. Do you think a helicopter can safely land after an incident like that? Think about it. No. The helicopter would have instantly gone into an uncontrolled spin and the landing would not be a conventional one.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by imasecretspy

Too funny with that one Bin dead already.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
You all saw the tail rotor of a helicopter completely broken off. Do you think a helicopter can safely land after an incident like that? Think about it. No. The helicopter would have instantly gone into an uncontrolled spin and the landing would not be a conventional one.

thats true i bet the pieces were placed there for the hype and the myth of the stealth blackhawk.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by txraised254

As I said in my very first post on this thread. I don't believe any of them. I think they all have been lying.

top topics

join