It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT – IMMEDIATE ATTENTION: Spirit of Rachel Corrie Ship Heading Towards Gaza Attacked By Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ìsreal has been founded on crimes. Wanting to exist, they have to commit further crimes. The whole nation is one criminal enterprise!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by LaTouffe

Maintaining a blockade in INTERNATIONAL waters is 100% legal.... Do you people do any research? OIr do you just take hear say, and spread it like facts?

They stopped it with fishing nets in the propellers.

I hope they starve them into submission, and video tape the weapons on board. But even with this evidence, the haters will say Israel planted the missiles and other weapons on board.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I could probably be wrong about this but, maybe its because they are getting attacked from all angles right now. The entire place is on alert, and people are trying to bring that nation down to its knees?

Then they should think twice before attacking neutral ships shouldn't they? I mean that's diplomacy 101. What if it was a Russian warship in international waters? Would they rush out and attack that out of pure fear too? No, of course not. They target the humanitarians like a bunch of cowards.

They constantly commit atrocities like this, like it's nothing. And for that, yes, they will be brought to their knees. I can't help but think that's exactly what they want. They want to fulfill Biblical prophecy.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I've been noticing a lot of tension with Israel lately. Benji has some explaining to do.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HighMaintenance
Well I don't think the Irish government is going to be doing much about it (MV Rachel Corrie is an Irish ship MV Rachel Corrie) as they're far to busy with the royal visit, so good luck to them on that. No news in Ireland about this either, it's all Queen this, traffic disruptions that....

This boat is the Spirit of Rachel Corrie, and is registered in Malaysia with the original name being: "MV Finch". Not the MV Rachel Corrie of last year, which was indeed registered in Ireland.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What a surprise, Israel attacking innocent civilians, when will they stop and when will the US stand up against them?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Has the UN Security Council issued a formal declaration of the illegal nature of the Israeli blockade?

If not then the blockade is perfectly legal.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I'm so sick of these radical zionists ruining the world. They sack one country and move to the next.
You people are so surprised about Israeli terrorists attacking a humanitaiam ship?
A ship named after an unarmed Irish peace activist killed by Israeli terrorists.

Just look up USS Liberty. Look what the Zionist terrorists did there! They attacked an American ship and killed so many American soldiers and NO ONE CARES.
But some pissed Arabs set off a road side bomb cuz their country has been razed and occupied and the zionists MSM goes nuts.

Wake up kids. Spread the knowledge.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

There's only one possible solution. When your opponent's stated goal in life is to eradicate yours, there is only one solution. Bear down and when he comes annihilate him. If you don't understand that, then you are too naive to survive when the time comes to stand up and protect yourself. Actually the other solution is to not wait for him/her to come, just accept them at their word and go and eradicate them first.

It's actually quite foolish to tell an enemy that your goal is to wipe them from the face of the earth, because you are giving them open license to come and get rid of you before you can.

If this escalates much, I don't see Israel waiting patiently much longer. If Iran or Syria gets directly involved, I don't see Israel waiting at ALL. Nuclear war will be fought in the middle east.

It could very well escalate to WWIII. The question is, how will it be divied up. Will China support the muslim nations??? I don't think they will, they may use it as an excuse to attack the US, but only after the US resources have been drained.

Jaden

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi
reply to post by backinblack

Has the UN Security Council issued a formal declaration of the illegal nature of the Israeli blockade?

If not then the blockade is perfectly legal.

misinformed hypocrit.
If the UN is the end all then guess what? Under UN charter 73, Hawaii and Alaska are illegally occupied by USA.

WAKE UP

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by Phantom traveller

There's only one possible solution. When your opponent's stated goal in life is to eradicate yours, there is only one solution. Bear down and when he comes annihilate him. If you don't understand that, then you are too naive to survive when the time comes to stand up and protect yourself. Actually the other solution is to not wait for him/her to come, just accept them at their word and go and eradicate them first.

It's actually quite foolish to tell an enemy that your goal is to wipe them from the face of the earth, because you are giving them open license to come and get rid of you before you can.

If this escalates much, I don't see Israel waiting patiently much longer. If Iran or Syria gets directly involved, I don't see Israel waiting at ALL. Nuclear war will be fought in the middle east.

It could very well escalate to WWIII. The question is, how will it be divied up. Will China support the muslim nations??? I don't think they will, they may use it as an excuse to attack the US, but only after the US resources have been drained.

Jaden

Jaden- this is ignorant conjecture.
So did the uss liberty also attack Israel?
What about the false flag by Israel to start the 6 day war?
Let's go back a thousand years and ask why the Israelis had to slighted every man woman and child in Jericho?
why is Israel the only nation that does not have to sign the nuclear proliferation act with the UN but we all know they are nuclear armed?

Double standards perpetuated by main stream media controlled by the associated press and Reuters which are all owned by house of rothschild. Rothschild also own bank of England which backs the federal reserve.

Do you get it Jaden? If not, educate yourself because now you look naive.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe
ships unarmed and inoffensives should not be attacked. It's a crime...and in international waters....

NOT "inoffensive". Blockade running is a time-honored tradition of offensive action. That by itself is an act of war.

They shoulda sunk the damned thing, and would have been within their rights to do so.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by Common Good
I could probably be wrong about this but, maybe its because they are getting attacked from all angles right now. The entire place is on alert, and people are trying to bring that nation down to its knees?

Then they should think twice before attacking neutral ships shouldn't they? I mean that's diplomacy 101. What if it was a Russian warship in international waters? Would they rush out and attack that out of pure fear too? No, of course not. They target the humanitarians like a bunch of cowards.

They constantly commit atrocities like this, like it's nothing. And for that, yes, they will be brought to their knees. I can't help but think that's exactly what they want. They want to fulfill Biblical prophecy.

lol- just learn everything you possibly can about USS LIBERTY. That's your answer

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
If this is true.... and if it escalates the same way from a year ago..

@Israel, may you stop acting like f* r* and grow up already? You should know best how it is to be treated like a worthless piece of * but yet you trait your own citizens, the Palestinians, and anyone else who wants to help them, as if they are flees.

@Blockade runners: please stop acting like fleas, so you don't have to be treated like fleas. "Stupid" may be a state of mind, but "insane" is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.

Seriously. This pisses me off. How can they, the Zionists, do what ever they want?

By following international law, which the blockade runners are ignoring.

IS THERE REALLY NO ONE BESIDES AHMEDINEJAD THAT CRITICIZES ISREAL? WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT IS THAT WE NEED SOMEONE WHO TAKES ACTIONS! Please, righteous leaders on this Earth, take some actions... and fight this corrupt, inhuman, zionist regime. Thank you.

You mean other than Yabba-Dabba-Jihad and the membership of ATS? I dunno where YOU read, but I see plenty of criticism and trash talking about Israel, virtually none of it backed by a knowledge of the applicable laws. Just trash talkin', that's all it is.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by mkkkay

World war 3? I think not. For what it seems the vessel went against the command of both Israeli and Eygptian ships, there for they (Israel and egypt) fired upon the vessel crippling it.

ALS

Do you refuse to look at this billwww.abovetopsecret.com...
would you no be pistoff, they could invade any country.even it's own people...

I looked at it, found it pretty laughable. All the serious stuff that goes on in the world, and folks pick that to gripe about? Name me a country, anywhere on Earth, that IS NOT ALREADY subject to "invasion" by any other country. Name a country, even the US if you think you can make the case, where the citizenry is NOT ALREADY being fired upon by the government.

Codifying it into a law is only a courtesy. Nothing will occur any differently action-wise.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The ship is well-named. Rachel Corrie stepped in front of a military bulldozer and figured it would stop simply because she was standing there. She thus earned the Darwin Award. This ship seems surprised they were noticed. Then their own fishing net gets tangled in their propellor. The ship is as incomptent as its namesake.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nidstav
Attacking a humanitarian vessel in open waters is considered an act of war.

Not if it has stated it's intention to run a blockade. In that case, the blockade running is the initial act of war, and the vessel is subject to interception anywhere along the route, "international waters" or not, once it has left port en route. The interception is a response to that act of war and violation of law.

By the way: Does attacking peaceful protesters with the military ring a bell? Was that not the reason we are bombing Libya at the moment?

I'm with ya there. The US any everyone else should have stayed out of Libya's internal business, and it IS internal business until they cross borders into another country.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Rachel Corrie stepped in front of a military bulldozer and figured it would stop simply because she was standing there. She thus earned the Darwin Award

What, you mean like this....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
The ship is well-named. Rachel Corrie stepped in front of a military bulldozer and figured it would stop simply because she was standing there. She thus earned the Darwin Award. This ship seems surprised they were noticed. Then their own fishing net gets tangled in their propellor. The ship is as incompetent as its namesake.

Rachel Corrie did not merely figure that the Israeli military bulldozer which was illegally razing the homes of innocent Palestinian civilians "would simply stop because she was standing there". Rachel Corrie made the fatal mistake of believing that the bulldozer driver shared the fundamental respect for human life that is held by all civilized people. She was wrong. Following orders was more important to that bulldozer driver than Rachel Corrie's life. Ring a bell? Does the excuse of "just following orders" justify the commission of murder in your mind?

They don't respect the lives of those who interfere with their agenda. Young Rachel Corrie's hopeful mistaken belief that the Israeli military bulldozer driver's sense of basic morality would prevail hardly qualifies her for your heartless vilification as being one who deserves a DARWIN AWARD.
edit on 5/17/2011 by dubiousone because: Clarification. Spelling.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by schuyler

Rachel Corrie stepped in front of a military bulldozer and figured it would stop simply because she was standing there. She thus earned the Darwin Award

What, you mean like this....

Notice that the Chinese tank operators did not run him over! Quite a contrast to the Rachel Corrie incident.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join