It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT – IMMEDIATE ATTENTION: Spirit of Rachel Corrie Ship Heading Towards Gaza Attacked By Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

URGENT – IMMEDIATE ATTENTION: The Spirit of Rachel Corrie Ship Heading Towards Gaza Attacked By Israeli Forces – 16TH MAY 2011

infofeeder.info

10:57am KL, Gaza 5:57am:
One Israeli warship coming to us very fast!
We are in international waters, therefore they have no right to attack us.
We are still sailing ahead.

10:59am KL, Gaza 5:59am:
They are opening fire across our ship!
We are still sailing ahead.

11:09am KL, Gaza 6:09am:
They are shooting all over the place.
We can’t continue …

11:35am KL, Gaza 6:35am:
They circled our ship twice and fired across our ship. Machine guns.
No one was injured.
One of the fishing nets caught the propeller, so we can’t move now.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 16-5-2011 by srsen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Seems like Israel opened an attack on an unarmed ship.

Is this big news? Could it be considered an act of war?

They did disobey instructions, pobably not the smartest idea, but good to see nobody was hurt.

If this is reliable it sheds some light on serious these Isreali forces are - i guess these guys should've listened to their odrders to stop. Even if the Israeli's had no right to open fire.

infofeeder.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Virtually no news out on this yet in the MSM, about all I could find so far is this;
Israel attacks Gaza-bound humanitarian ship: report

This is the same ship that was fired upon and boarded back in June of last year.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here we go ww3 starts.. that must be the reason for the bill they are pushing.www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was reading this thread yesterday. seems pretty gloomy

+2 more 
link   
ships unarmed and inoffensives should not be attacked. It's a crime...and in international waters....

link   
I could probably be wrong about this but, maybe its because they are getting attacked from all angles right now. The entire place is on alert, and people are trying to bring that nation down to its knees?

like I said, I could be wrong.

Im not latching onto any side here cause I really dont care, but Im just callin it how I understand/visualize the situation at hand.

war has been going on for quite some time already anyways. countries have been stocking up on goods, you know they have, everyone has.

Now its just a matter of time before someone gets an itchy finger. which could be anybody really.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i think this sort of thing happens alot more than people realise..

more information is needed on the ship though.. whos ship was it? where was it from? where was it going? what type of ship was it? what was it carrying?.. etc...etc

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Thats it???

Wheres the proof that any of this actually happened, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put it past Israel to do something like this but without being able to verify it I just can't take it seriously.

system in Gaza when it was attacked in international waters by Israeli and Egyptian ships

How come Egyptian ships also attacked the vessel.

ALS
edit on 16-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

i don't see why ww3 can start with this event.

+57 more 
posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Attack? Dramatic much?

LMFAO -ROFLMFAO

They fired shots across the bow to get the damn thing to stop. They are enforcing a blockade. Period!

International powers all recognize the blockade, therefore it is a legal blockade... If you don't like it, fight it. Dont try and break it..

Put down your Granola bars and patchouli and rally support to lift the blockade, dont just keep sending aid ships INTO A BLOCKADE!!!!

Israel is going to tuck its tail and let the ship through?? No f'ing way! 10 out of 10 the boats will be stopped.....

They DID NOT ATTACK, they persuaded the boat to stop.

The boogy man is here folks.... Israel is the new boogie man.. or old, depends on how radical your view is.

Everyone better hope that Israel keeps a reasonable feeling of security, for when they don't, the pestering pokers will have their pokers destroyed!

Watch how many stereo types I am called for this... Its typical and pathetic!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

Well any act of aggression could potentially start WW3 no? Will something like this? I doubt it, they pull this crap all the time, no one has done anything about it before... The world just turns a blind eye.

+7 more 
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

Maintaining a blockade in INTERNATIONAL waters is 100% legal.... Do you people do any research? OIr do you just take hear say, and spread it like facts?

link   
If the media jumps on it then it could be manufactured to lead somewhere for sure. Though the fact that no-one was injured will make it harder for the media to propagandise with it.

Still, I've seen wars started for less, literally.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

True, like twisting an accidental fire into an intentional attack...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe
reply to post by mkkkay

i don't see why ww3 can start with this event.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well can you see a reason for this bill, maybe other countries will not yield to their demands

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

World war 3? I think not. For what it seems the vessel went against the command of both Israeli and Eygptian ships, there for they (Israel and egypt) fired upon the vessel crippling it. Pretty standard practice.

ALS
edit on 16-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
Attack? Dramatic much?

LMFAO -ROFLMFAO

They fired shots across the bow to get the damn thing to stop. They are enforcing a blockade. Period!

International powers all recognize the blockade, therefore it is a legal blockade... If you don't like it, fight it. Dont try and break it..

Put down your Granola bars and patchouli and rally support to lift the blockade, dont just keep sending aid ships INTO A BLOCKADE!!!!

Israel is going to tuck its tail and let the ship through?? No f'ing way! 10 out of 10 the boats will be stopped.....

They DID NOT ATTACK, they persuaded the boat to stop.

The boogy man is here folks.... Israel is the new boogie man.. or old, depends on how radical your view is.

Everyone better hope that Israel keeps a reasonable feeling of security, for when they don't, the pestering pokers will have their pokers destroyed!

Watch how many stereo types I am called for this... Its typical and pathetic!

No, you have a valid point. I've seen a doco which followed the Australian Coast guard (i think it was), and they did exactly what you described - a shi ignored their request to stop so they fired across it's bow. It stopped. They boarded it. All legal and no problems.

I guess when you read a person's real-time documentation of an event it makes it appear more dramatic and life-threatening than it was. I'm sure the guy was quite shaken from the unexpected surprise, so it came across that way.

Still, with the media and governments these days, anything can create a problem.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

This bill gives them the power to invade any country,any where in the world, no boundaries.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-5-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well I don't think the Irish government is going to be doing much about it (MV Rachel Corrie is an Irish ship MV Rachel Corrie) as they're far to busy with the royal visit, so good luck to them on that. No news in Ireland about this either, it's all Queen this, traffic disruptions that....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If this is true.... and if it escalates the same way from a year ago..

@Israel, may you stop acting like f* r* and grow up already? You should know best how it is to be treated like a worthless piece of * but yet you trait your own citizens, the Palestinians, and anyone else who wants to help them, as if they are flees.

Seriously. This pisses me off. How can they, the Zionists, do what ever they want?

IS THERE REALLY NO ONE BESIDES AHMEDINEJAD THAT CRITICIZES ISREAL? WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT IS THAT WE NEED SOMEONE WHO TAKES ACTIONS! Please, righteous leaders on this Earth, take some actions... and fight this corrupt, inhuman, zionist regime. Thank you.

Unbelievable. Sorry for my caps.... couldn't express my anger otherwise. -.-'
edit on 16-5-2011 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join