It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Not be made a fool. Anonymous

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
I am getting so tired of this ANONsense (HO! I made word!)

The whole "we are a group.... but were NOT a group!" is REALLY getting on my nerves.

If ANYONE can be Anon, then, ANYONE can claim they are Anon when they do things. Yet people say "oh Anon didn't really do that" So then not everyone can be Anon? Get the story straight please.

Exactly !

Anon are supposed to be a collective of anybody, without any kind of command structure. Yet, the Anonymous fan boys always say that any unpopular/unsuccessful activity is ''not really Anon'' and that any moderately successful/popular activity is the work of Anon.

We are told, when they steal card details, use flashing lights on an epilepsy forum, and bully children, that ''Anon has said that they weren't responsible, and it's an individual using the name of Anonymous, or some agency trying to discredit the group''. Well, how would you know ? Who is the reliable Anonymous source that is telling you this, and who is contradicting the whole set-up of the group, and, most importantly, why are you believing a statement from some anonymous poster claiming to represent Anonymous ?

The whole premise doesn't make sense.

People claim that some of their embarrassing and humiliatingly disastrous ''operations'' are the work of an individual hiding behind the name of the group, because someone purporting to represent Anon denied that they were responsible. So, how does one know that the shame-faced denials aren't the action of someone claiming to be a representative of Anon ?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
There were TWO OTHER threads made before you made one on this.

Do you not look at the boards before you post or use search.

Im not trying to be mean but if you just look at the recent posts, use search and check the firehose of new topics it will make it easier and you can see what has been posted. All of that takes about 2mins to do.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

search is your friend as are the other parts of the board that show what the current topics are.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The more and more I hear of this "Anonymous" the less I seem to like them.

ALS

edit on 16-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Frankly, you aren't stopping anon.

Luckily, they rarely pull off stuff in real life like this anymore.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

FEMA Plastic Coffin Psyop

educate-yourself.org...
May 16, 2011

FEMA Plastic Coffin Psyop (May 16, 2011)

Subject: My plastic coffin!
Date: Mon, May 16, 2011
To: Ken Adachi

Dear Ken,

More often than not, when researching the lies of Big Brother, one comes across much mendacity in and of itself aimed at YOU, the researcher as weird as that may be. As a researcher of truth, you want the truth and what you mostly get are 'fear nuggets' disguised as facts. So in your diligent research, there is going to be a window browser featuring a story across the hi-def flat screen about plastic FEMA coffins VERY READY for your burial. Really? Do you actually think that when it gets that bad for nonchalant burial of you and your loved ones, they are going to actually bother with coffins? I don't know, it seems like 'trench' style works much more efficient if you know anything from WWII history.

Do you see where I'm getting at? FEMA is being paraded around now more than ever like its the claws of Freddie Kruger. Don't go to the 'movies'. Your positive attitude can turn those 'nightmares' around, not just for you but the brotherhood of man, which does exist by the way, we just have trouble seeing it.

Sincerely,

Aaron

Copyright 2011 Educate-Yourself.org All Rights Reserved.

edit on 16-5-2011 by FadeProof because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xmetalgear

Wow...how cruel and evil are these people....getting kicks out of hurting and upsetting people is really awful....people with disabilities have extra challenges every day...they deserve kindness and support....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

Why so nervous?
I didn't put words into your mouth, I didn't generalize you. You shared your opinion and I shared mine, but all of a sudden only you can?

Reading comprehension dictates that only the first sentence was pointed at you, and as you can read, it has a question mark - which makes it a...?

Though, let me guess some more while I'm wrongfully at it...you believe in astrology with a passion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join