It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Speaker of House Announces New, Devastating WDM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Russian Speaker of House Announces New, Devastating WDM

www.youtube.com

In a Russian television news interview Russia's Speaker of the House discusses the country's plan to re-establish the old Soviet Union, addresses global power and Russia's role, and Russia's new Weapon of Mass Destruction that can wipe out a whole nation without a flash being seen. He threatens that any Natoin that goes against the will of Russia can be wiped off the map in fifteen minutes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This is my first effort at posting an article and I don't know how to embed the video of the interview. Would some kind soul do this for me and give me a link for instructions I can use in the future?

The news reporter brings up the massive Tsumani in Japan during this interview and the Speaker of the House relates that the same will happen to Georgia if they don't obey Russia's demands.

Often I see people express the belief that only the US has Tesla weapons and that only the US would be evil enough to use them. They don't know the character of Russia in the old Soviet Union. This news interview gives ATS members a peek into the mentality of the Russian ruling class that lays mostly hidden behind the rosey public relations orchestrated by Putin who was the leader of the KGB in the former Soviet Union.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

Embedded as requested.

edit on 16-5-2011 by imasecretspy because: to embed a video you copy and paste the code at the end of it into the vid:youtube button

edit on 16-5-2011 by imasecretspy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Existing four page thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

David Grouchy

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
there is already quite a big thread on this..

^ as pointed out by mr grouchy, whilst i was writing my reply..
edit on 16/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well that is what the US has been doing since the seventies, how come we couldn't expect other nations to do it? well we are naive, just like the fall of this country seems so close maybe is the russians chance to be a global power.

we do have WMD aswell so who cares... second what is WDMs?

actually never mind about the joke... common mistake, welcome to the ATS club. where everything is doom and gloom, I try to stay positive.

hopefully that is the right translation, if it is... believe me people are already forming a counter attack thanks to this guys blabbering.

S&F by the way...
edit on 16-5-2011 by Arsenis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

Wow a threat to 1z own species. LORD these weapons only call for stronger and faster encounters of the destructive kind. So 1 must live in fear of a flesh destroyer emitting fake light, interesting way to rule or attempt to rule w/o observing the influences abroad. I bet there could of been a medical breakthrough with some of the financial supports it took to build this death toy..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Oh, my favorite politician ever
The only person I would love to see as the president of our country, but I do know that this will never happen.
As to his words... Do not panic that much about the secret weapon...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
He's looking at a script! And I am sure this is a hoax. I don't see it on fox news!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Right because all american networks report things about the world, hoax or not the only times that american networks report anything other than Paris hilton is when there are massive disasters.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyZain

The wepon may be a hoax (most likely it is), but the interview is real, the translation is rather exact and I heard it on TV some time ago )))
Just not sure that fox is that intrested in an issue of importing Georgian wines and water to Russia.

BTW, keep in mind that the man is talking about Georgia which is Gruzia... Not about the certain state of US

edit on 16-5-2011 by AstraCat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
he sounds like a nwo operative with a #ty public job
letting off sum steam 2 bad that steam was caught on camera

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Zhirinovsky is nuts!!!! Remember him from my oh so distant dissertation in my uni days........ultra right wing nut job and not to take seriously (unless he wins and then god help anyone not russian!).

Pre 2000 one of his election pledges was to unleash all of russia's toxic waste, etc, and to create a cloud over the former baltic states for daring to gain independence!

Mind you, he also previously promised if elected to install a third tap in all of Moscows homes (and then onto the rest of russia) for vodka! Imagine that, just between your hot and cold water............
edit on 16-5-2011 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by imasecretspy

Thank you so much for embedding the video for me.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Russia is so.... embarrassing.
The USSR is gone now they feel like they have something to prove.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Existing thread here:

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join