It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linkin Park New Video Iridescent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi,
Ive searched through the post's and havent found a topic on this yet, if its been mentioned i apolagise in advance, I always wondered if linkin park were with or againts the illuminati but from their last lot of videos its pointing towards them being for it, the word iridescence on wikipedia has Examples
the wings of certain insects, such as the Morpho butterfly.
the feathers of some birds, such as kingfishers, hummingbirds, crows, ravens, starlings, grackles, ducks, and peacocks.
the shells of some mollusks such as abalone.
in animals, the tapetum lucidum, present in the eyes of many vertebrates.
pearlescent paints or interference pigments sometimes used for custom paint jobs on cars.

in the making of the video and you can clearly see the singer (mike shinoda) is meant to represent baphomet and their is an abject above the chair representing a goat skull above his head, not only that he is holdin a snake representing serpent and also the chair from behind looks like angel wings representing satan as the fallen angel, Their is also a scene showing what appears to be the last supper, im looking forward to seeing what other subliminals are in the full clip.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I LOVE LINKIN PARK! I went to see them a few years ago in London. S&F

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I would love them to do the theme song for Transformers 3, like they did in 1 & 2
edit on 22/03/2011 by Alpal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

I think thats what they were saying in the video, making the song for transformers and that would be number 3, as for illuminati, I dunno it is so out there, that people believing in a myth will believe anything.

I was gonna say not that you do but obviously you do. I think you are grasping straws... maybe once the final video is out we can decide, everything you mention was speculation, last supper? no dude, It is the easiest way to place a camera when people eating specially if it is only one camera take and a lotta motion.

I am a Video Editor by the way/director if I ever direct anything.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Arsenis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I love Linkin Park as well. How about they are just using artistic license to create a post apocalyptic video instead of being members of the Illuminati?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Linkin Park turned gay since the end of 2004 MWT. I'm really disappointed at them. I guess they are nothing more than a two hit wonder to me. I mean what the hell do they do now? Techno? Damn...
edit on 16-5-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

2 hit wonder!!! Daym! Minutes to Midnight, Hybrid Theory, Meteora...all great albums!!
...not illuminati tho

EDIT: A Thousand Suns is purely gayy tho haha
edit on 16-5-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I agree with ya man, great albums, even then you can have many songs on the first that are great as for their latest I haven't heard it, you can't expect every single song to be great...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

'as for illuminati, I dunno it is so out there, that people believing in a myth will believe anything.'

I think you would be the one who is 'so out there' for ignoring the obvious Satanic / Illuminati references & Imageary in most of the MAINSTREAM music appearing now adays, let alone all the corporate logos, subliminals in cartoons, movies, tv shows. The list is endless...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Thank you for seeing what i see, the more mainstream the artists becomes these days the more satanic their clips and music become, in return for fame and riches they have to preach a message, either illuminati or satan or in most cases these days BOTH, to the person who said im grasping at straws did you even watch the clip i posted?! if it was 3d it would poke your eye out (or is that in?) its that obvious.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

I know exactly what you mean, Heres another thread very relevant to this thread ;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was thinking yesterday, do you think all these artists who end up in 'rehab' from drug/alcohol abuse, why is there such a pattern in the rich and famous, Yes they are as i said very 'rich' but could it also be because there having a mental and/or physical battle with 'something else' behind the scenes, but none of them speak about it openly, or im sure they would, as others have, Died suddenly or *commit suicide.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
All i see is a crappy band making a crappy video for a crappy movie.
If thats the Illuminates plan to try and subvert me than i cant wait to point and laugh at them and than punch them in the face for subjecting me to terrible music and terrible movies.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Ive thought the same thing about these artist's going to "rehab", could "rehab" be another word the media throws around about these artists or actor's and say they are their for drug use or alchohol but their really going to a place where reprogramming the artist's who start to fight their inner "demons" If only people looked deep enough they will see a pattern about these artist's, whoever fights back gets their characters tarnished by the higher up an example dmx fights back and they accuse him of dog fights, micheal jackson fights back and they accuse him of child molestation, chris brown gets accused of beating rhianna when he was againts beating women due to seeing his mother beat up as a child and so on. Then when the artist continues fighting they end up getting killed off or if they dont get killed off their career does, their is a club on the radio's that the only way you can get into is to preach messages put in by music producers and then display that in music clips so young influential kids can adjust to satan, sex and harvest feelings of anger to others and turn againts god, control one and control all that is the true message of the elite.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Damn dude i know exactly what you mean, i know about the DMX thing & obviously MJ was killed by the Illuminati cause he started speaking out about them, his song, 'they dont really care about us' is so blatently obvious ! I was unaware of Chris Brown though, i just assumed he was a nutter, But Rihanna is SO OBVIOUSLY another one of their puppets. You can really tell when these artists 'turn' if you've been a fan (not that i have of any of these mainstream artists that suck) But i really feel that the lyrics they preach and the subliminals are starting to become more obvious than before, its obviously intentional, but we may never find out why. But you look at how many people literally WORSHIP these artists for being rich and famous and 'role models' but they are all preaching satanic/occult ideas and symbolism, Society, especially the mindless young, are being conditioned to accept these ideas and they are, there eating it up everyday, along with all the pointless filler news and tv shows just to occupy a persons time and mind so they dont go and see, what they dont want them to see.

Did you look at the other thread i linked, its got some good stuff in with afew more artists too, i added abit of info to it yesterday as i felt the need after i noticed it, some very scary stuff.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Minutes to midnight is crap. Hybrid Theory and Meteora are the good ones. And even they turn popish and childish if you discover real heavy metal.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
reply to post by Sinny

Minutes to midnight is crap. Hybrid Theory and Meteora are the good ones. And even they turn popish and childish if you discover real heavy metal.

Yes those two I own and like very much. The rest is just......meh theres no description for them they just suck lol. I agree they are like pop when compared to the real stuff lol

And I dont think they have anything to do with illuminati. It's just another band selling out to make more money and eventually drift off into obscurity leaving a bitter taste in their old fans mouth. They are involved with movies now so that makes them conform to what the director wants and not what the artist should want, which is decent music with substance instead of catchy music making money as well as eating up the leftovers from the movie franchise.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Heres the full video

I will analyze it later when i have more time but briefly notice the serpent, the one eye symbolism and what looks like a reference to metropolis with a puppet on strings

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I think it's just to fuel their current image, like every other pop/rap mainstream song, it's just marketing.

top topics

join