It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Alert: Coded bomb threat received for today, 16 may 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Just a heads up to my fellow Londoners here on ATS,

It seems a coded warning was sent to the police of our city in the middle of the night claiming that today at some point a bomb will go off in London.

Now the terror level has not been raised due to this but they do say a coded warning is taken more seriously than other forms,

Its being kept pretty quiet and theres little bits about it on the news but not much,

www.telegraph.co.uk... eat.html

From the link above they are pointing fingers at Irish republican dissidents and the motive being that the Queen is making a trip to Ireland tomorrow as this as you can imagine is quite a big thing, It will be the first time in a decade that this has happened and she will do her normal stately event like laying a wreath,

www.channel4.com...

So as many of us know issues like these can get rather heated and stir the big old political pot,
So stay safe..and keep your eyes open,

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Coded warnings have been taken more serious since the days of PIRA and The RIA. Personaly though all the peeps in charge is to say a coded warning has been issued and they can tighten the grip on whatever and whoever they want.....

Swings and roundabouts

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Coded Warning.... these clowns have a lot of tricks up their sleeves. I know for a fact the Digital Currencies team and others have been sending mails to MI6 and other intel agencies in the UK but none of them ever replied.

Seriously messed up but I understand they're gathering Intel to take down these agencies and expose them for the tools they are. There's an indication that they gathered some evidence that links the murder of the agent last year with these terror threats .. Oh My O mY.

If they're talking about a DC coded warning.. maybe but I doubt anyone would use the tool for that as it doesnt make sense. Sure they could authenticate the image to an "extremist" site but we all know they're hosted by the US to find potential sources of intel.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yep thats all around the place today.
I hope they are just playing with us.
Whoever.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
My granddads nephew bought hisself out of the military police and is now on the uk terrorist squad it was his mums funeral the other day Thursday to be process and he got a phone call while in the church and he up and left he didn't even see his mum get buried the only thing that could have made him up and leave would be to do with his work as his immediate family were all in the church together.

He dosnt talk at all about his work alls his ever said to a couple of us is that his squad raid and foil terrorist attacks at least twice a week.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncertain1
My granddads nephew bought hisself out of the military police and is now on the uk terrorist squad it was his mums funeral the other day Thursday to be process and he got a phone call while in the church and he up and left he didn't even see his mum get buried the only thing that could have made him up and leave would be to do with his work as his immediate family were all in the church together.

He dosnt talk at all about his work alls his ever said to a couple of us is that his squad raid and foil terrorist attacks at least twice a week.

Thanks for the intel.

He doesn't need to talk about his work, you do that for him.

edit on 16-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
if it is true and we have recieved a coded warning from these people, it should not be taken lightly! we have a history of bombs being detonated in london by the ira and the various off shoots of theirs.. and a coded warning has been their method for decades now..

there was also a thread here earlier about a controlled explosion on horse guards parade near buckingham palace, so maybe there is something going on..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

man thanks for posting although the top link is dead??

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
just heard on bbc news the coded message was a phone call from the republic of ireland on sunday evening..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
just heard on bbc news the coded message was a phone call from the republic of ireland on sunday evening..

What did you expect? Twitter?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

That would make sense,as back in the days of the IRA they would send coded messages to warn of bomb threats just before a bomb went off.
What worries me is that its some kind of diversionary tactic.
These days I doubt the new generation of IRA types would adhere to the old ways of coded messages etc.

I hope its just some goon doing a sick prank.
No one wants the troubles to return,in Ireland or the UK.
No one rational anyway.

Peace.

top topics

join