It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hoaxes to take place on May 22nd by Anon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

So if anything pops up around May 22nd.. it's fake.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Maybe its a cover up and thats what they want us to think.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Already being discussed -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

Well it's known now, there go their 'lulz'.
Thanks for the heads-up. I really don't know what to think of Anonymous. Judging by this message they look like some god complex suffering kids.

OnlyLove.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

surely people will be equipped with video cameras/cellphones. heck, if their was an invasion simply look out your window.

i

photos should all be void.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Geesh those guys are really turning out to be heroes in my book.....NOT!
What a way to lose any sort of credibility from those people on the fence in reference to their true intentions....and reverence. Here's to hoping that they just go away...the sooner the better.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
Geesh those guys are really turning out to be heroes in my book.....NOT!
What a way to lose any sort of credibility from those people on the fence in reference to their true intentions....and reverence. Here's to hoping that they just go away...the sooner the better.

How can someone or a group of someone's, that do not exist, lose any credibility?
They would have to have gained credibility in the first place, before they could ever lose it.
They are a group of people, that are not a group. They are a 'We,' that is nobody.

Somebody created this image. Who created it? I have no idea. Was it the same person who may have done something else? I am sure this person has done something before, but there is no way to know who, what, why, when, or where.

Anonymous is one thing, and one thing only. Anonymous is nothing new. Anonymous is a word, that people have used for a long time, when they do not want it to be known who they are. Anonymous is a word to hide behind, and nothing else.

Credibility is an impossibility when you do not know who it is.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
No link to a source - anyone couldve made this picture

Another avalanche of B/S

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
this is great!!!! finally its not some new age spiritual idiots making money off false stuff
its people just wanting a laugh, thats awesome!! anarchy is way more exciting than 'peace'
im all for mucking up the establisment instead of waiting for it to change

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
isn't may 21st supposed to be the rapture?

plus, i thought anonymous was a hacker... this is social engineering and barely worth the challenge..

we've already seen a government #storm in action on the day America attacked Libya, why do we need one we're creating ourselves?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Already being discussed.

new topics

top topics

join