It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonid Elenin Says its a Hoax

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Originally posted by OldCorp
I don't know who that guy is, but it is NOT the same "Leonid Elenin" that "discovered" the "comet!"

I call BULL[SNIP]!

I'll put up side by side pics in a minute.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a829a93435d.gif[/atsimg]

Looks like the same guy to me, taken with two different cameras at two different times.

looks like the same guy to me also my driver license pic looks nothing like my pic when I'm out and about

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TIMEZaCHANGIN
reply to post by StripedBandit

Its al Speculation obviously and i agree with you it seems very unlikely. but we dont know how advanced they are. Could be just a few hundred years ahead of us and may not think they can win. or maybe they dont want to panic us.

Its hard to make a decision

ORRR...
MAYBE ITS ALL BULL SHIZZLE!

edit on 16-5-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

edit on 16-5-2011 by seeker11 because: baby hit keyboard double post

edit on 16-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Looks like the same dude to me!
Look closely at the crease in his forhead, the cleft in his chin, his ear lobes.
Same guy, different weight. I look completely different in photos over the years, through weight gain, pregnancy, losing weight, different hair styles, if you didn't know me personally you would think I was a different person.

Also it's unlikely to find someone with the exact same part in his hair and looks like the texture of hair is exactly the same.
edit on 16-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I don't know who that guy is, but it is NOT the same "Leonid Elenin" that "discovered" the "comet!"

I call BULL[SNIP]!

Like I said. BULL[SNIP]!

I don't know who is doing it, or why, but someone's pulling a fast one. No way in hell is that the same guy. The first "Leonid Elenin" looks like an enforcer for the Russian mob; the second looks like his fat-kid-on-the-playground 2nd cousin.

edit on 5/16/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

They don't look like the same person. Hey.....What about that video of Elenin that you have? Any kind of eta on its release?

Deebo

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Helious

All I noticed is in that ID you could make out Leonid Elenin, what I found funny about that is if the ID is Russian in nature, wouldn't his name as it appears in Russian be on in and not Leonid Elenin?

Really? Where do you see "Leonid Elenin" in Roman lettering? I see "Elenin/Leonid" in Cyrillic cursive on two successive lines.

What is Cyrillic cursive? I seen his name, although yes, it did look like cursive. But wouldn't it be in Russian lettering?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I call BULL[SNIP]!

Like I said. BULL[SNIP]!

I don't know who is doing it, or why, but someone's pulling a fast one. No way in hell is that the same guy. The first "Leonid Elenin" looks like an enforcer for the Russian mob; the second looks like his fat-kid-on-the-playground 2nd cousin.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

You're missing the point... the REAL man's name was attached to a hoax.. so of course the photos don't line up .. there was nothing to be discovered in the first place so the first photo is bogus

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

What is Cyrillic cursive? I seen his name, although yes, it did look like cursive. But wouldn't it be in Russian lettering?

Does this look like English to you?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea715089dbe4.jpg[/atsimg]
Cyrillic is the type of alphabet they use in Russia; cursive is the fancy, connected script that people learn to sign their name in. If you can read the first two lines, what does the third line say? (BTW, I can read it.)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Braguallpobur? lol, It does look like leonid Elenin though in cursive. Somewhat, I only seen it flashed for a sec.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

It says: "Vladimirovitch," his patronym. Essentially, it means "Vladimir's son," after the Russian practice of using the father's name as the middle name. His friends and family probably call him "Leonid Vladimirovitch" to distinguish him from all the other Leonids born during Leonid Brezhnvev's era as national leader. This suggests that Vladimir Elenin may have been a Party official, which would explain why he prefers not to explain how he got that name. The Cyrillic alphabet gets its name from St. Cyril, who proselytized Russia, brining his native Greek alphabet with him.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TIMEZaCHANGIN

Typical disinfo....the guy in the video doesnt even look like the real Leonid Elenin! haha Something is coming but who knows EXACTLY what it is and if its coordinates will collide with Earth.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Ah, good stuff man, thanks for the info but I have to ask...... How in the hell do you know all that? lol

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

He looks the same to me. Just facial hair and a different more flattering angle in the one, and one of those stupid "talking" photos in the other.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

whats that...a parking ticket ^^ ?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664

He's squinting, that's the only difference I can see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a18931f8d1a4.png[/atsimg]

It's the same guy.

...or maybe a clone!?!

Then he looks far better when he is squinting.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by dsm1664

He's squinting, that's the only difference I can see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a18931f8d1a4.png[/atsimg]

It's the same guy.

...or maybe a clone!?!

Then he looks far better when he is squinting.

Tough call and I see where some are going with it but my opinion is as much as I hate to say it. Same guy. Although I think that means absolutely nothing compared to the bigger picture..... What that is? IDK

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The true mystery is why Russian men look so ordinary and almost stocky round boys while Russian women are extraordinarily beautiful?!?#! Fish Jerky, Vodka, and Russian women isn't a terribly bad way to go IMO....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I've looked and compared and I have to honestly say it looks like the same guy to me. Sorry to those who disagree, I might be wrong. But I don't think so.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

As am I______!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TIMEZaCHANGIN

Well.........UFOs may not be from outer space, but they're no hoax. In fact, there is some evidence out there suggesting they were made right here ON EARTH.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join