It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream 15/05/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I Wake up everyday with a banging headache and a memory of my dream, So thought why not post my Dreams and include all that i remember.....At Worst it will provide some light entertainment or a plot for a movie

Enjoy also if you have an idea what my dreams might mean...then share your thoughts.

So last night my Dream was Centered around a Building and inside was my family/friends,And I worked alongside a Dark skinned man all the way through. We had super strength and were kinda like the guy from the Crysis 2 game. Bionic machines? kind of. Anyway we tried everything to get into this building, Stuff lyk using Children. Thought i should also mention the VIbe from my dream gives me the impression i was in ww2 Era. Kids Looked similar,All scruffy and dirty. And plenty of destroyed Buildings. After getting into the Building which i dont remember how. The focus of the dream changed to Chasing one man down located inside. At this point the small building was now like a mall in-side spacewise.....Thier was lots of scientific equipment, and what seemed like a manufacturing machine. Producing Green Vials of this very potent liquid.....During rest of dream one was smashed and it made everyone lightheaded till we got further away from it, My suit even lost power.

Now my dream ended in a strange way to normal( as in not really finished, normally i dream till plot is over etc) But i find myself in a room with maps of aerial shots of california....And a countdown clock( for what i dont know) It reads 17:32:09 the first time i look at it. Thier is also a beeping and i can overhere a conversation between 2 people, one is Obama and the other is unknown to me but my dream Fades and i begin to wake as i here the words what can be done?

Then i woke up and wrote this down in my Diary.

My dreams are always Intense but this one was also Emotional for some reason.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TIMEZaCHANGIN

Like you said the dream was around the WW2 era, but when you went "inside the building" did you get the feeling time changed? Was this in the future? If so, any idea when?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

Immediatly i was inside i felt the time-period change.....but they still didnt seem like present....More like Future. With the tech that was inside, This particular dream is the most varied Time-periods i have ever had.

One thing that i do think though is that, my mind will compare what i see to what i know. Like ufos and aliens to ancient cultures. I saw ww2 era(my mind compared what i saw to the destruction in ww2)

edit on 16-5-2011 by TIMEZaCHANGIN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
So at what time did you go up at what time zone? So the clock was counting downwards?
Maybe we can get the time when it counts to zero?

I bet it hangs together with a potential devastating quake in California for today with tsunami. Lots of dreams out of people to be around the topic of California these last few days now. Most seem to point to today.
Not trying to scare you but I'm just really interested to know at what time the clock would be going by what you saw.

I would appreciate if you could give a GMT time as well.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KamikazeNull

My Timezone is London-GMT and i woke up at 7.40am this morning.

Not really good with math but heres my calculations....

7.40am 16th may(time i awoke) after clock runs out the time would be 1.12am on the 17th of may for my Timezone

And it would be Sunday, 16 May 2011, 17:10:00 when the time runs out on clock, If you were in california. Not sure if you can make sense of that

So again When Clock runs out it will be:
United Kingdom---1.12am 17th may
California---5.10pm 16th may

Please note i slept for 9 hours so not sure how that would fit into times.....(as in when clock counts down from...When i went to bed or when i awoke.)

edit on 16-5-2011 by TIMEZaCHANGIN because: Needed to add an extra variable

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
You think that is set in WW2, but what do you think, could it be a futuristic dream ? Could it be about a future dream ?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Morbidness

Well with all the Variables attached to this dream i find it hard to say what kind of dream it could be, What it could mean also evades me.

But if i had to hazard a guess, i would say its more likely to be a future dream. As i spent more time during the dream in the future.

top topics

join