It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Frickin Grief!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
What the fudge is the deal with new members starting their intro posts with crap like "greetings fellow humanoids..blah fracking blah...allow me to enlighten you". I mean cheese and crackers. I really do wonder how many members on here have some sort of narcissistic personality disorder. It is ridiculous how many people on this site have really believe they have the keys to the Universe though they cannot tell us about it because it is too deep. Get over yourselves psycho's! /Rant

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Don't be mad at Charlie Browns, they're just being themselves.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Greetings fellow earthling...do you wish to be enlightned?
it seems you do but everyone keeps telling you its too deep to understand..
but its not.
simple fact is your the key to your own universe.. but parts of you are lost in the abyss and you need to find them before you can open the door. because the door was never locked, all you had to do was come to it and knock with everything you are.
find yourself, you are everything, the things you see are all part of you, the arts you choose not to see.
oh and dont forget to pack some cheese and crackers, it might be a long trip.
peace

edit on 16-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: typo

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Noooooooooooo! More of that foolish jargon! People have been inundated with Hollywood sci fi rhetoric and humility is obviously a thing of the past. It is just ridiculous at times and any person of sound mind would surely agree. I have NEVER in my life been greeted by someone with "greetings earthling" or "Salutations flesh beings", I mean COME ON! LOL!

BTW I love me some Charlie Brown so don't go there homie!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
Greetings fellow earthling...do you wish to be enlightned?
it seems you do but everyone keeps telling you its too deep to understand..
but its not.
simple fact is your the key to your own universe.. but parts of you are lost in the abyss and you need to find them before you can open the door. because the door was never locked, all you had to do was come to it and knock with everything you are.
find yourself, you are everything, the things you see are all part of you, the arts you choose not to see.
oh and dont forget to pack some cheese and crackers, it might be a long trip.
peace

edit on 16-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: typo

This is the mile high crap I am talking about! You MUST be joking lol! Lemme guess, you got it all figured out enlightened one..Am I right?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

what can i say... your post made it soooo easy.. come on a rant with all those stereotypical statements was only deserving of such a reply was it not ?
i got my life figured out,

laugh at yourself mate it helps.
but basically im saying you choose if you want to be happy, sad, friendly or abusive... its your choice..
but im sure you already know that

and am i enlightened.. well that depends on you criteria...
peace

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

reply to post by BLKMJK

what can i say... your post made it soooo easy.. come on a rant with all those stereotypical statements was only deserving of such a reply was it not ?

but basically im saying you choose if you want to be happy, sad, friendly or abusive... its your choice..

peace

Your post made you sound like the stereotypical self aggrandizing fruit loop LOL! I thought you were attempting to level me, I didn't realize you were one of the people that actually used that verbiage! I loved your 1st response, but damn, I thought you were kidding with that freak speak

Don't take it personally, I am sure you are a great person. Continue on with your "enlightenment"

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK

reply to post by BLKMJK

peace

Your post made you sound like the stereotypical self aggrandizing fruit loop LOL! I thought you were attempting to level me, I didn't realize you were one of the people that actually used that verbiage! I loved your 1st response, but damn, I thought you were kidding with that freak speak

Don't take it personally, I am sure you are a great person. Continue on with your "enlightenment"

LOL. your welcome, i dont take it personally, and i actually dont use that type of speech normally..it was a joke in the way i presented it.. but do i belive in it. yeah i do and nothing can take that from me, in the same way i would never really try to tell you how to live your life, unless you actually asked.
and dont take it personally, but your opening post made you sound like a stereotypical antagonist. so lets call it even

edit on 16-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Greeting earthling. We are the mooninites and we're from the moon. I am Ignignok and this is UR!

I AM UR !!!!

(Not trying to imply i am an actual mooninite from the moon, just took a line from Aqua Teen)
edit on 16-5-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Good sir, I believe in allot of that mumbo jumbo too. My point being is that when people post using the apparently standard " I have the keys to the Universe and I am going to blow it wide open" shtick, it is just annoying and off putting. Know what I mean? And of course I am going to throw a little antagonist "stank" on it. Other wise we would not have had this delightful banter.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK

Good sir, I believe in allot of that mumbo jumbo too. My point being is that when people post using the apparently standard " I have the keys to the Universe and I am going to blow it wide open" shtick, it is just annoying and off putting. Know what I mean? And of course I am going to throw a little antagonist "stank" on it. Other wise we would not have had this delightful banter.

Yep, i know what your saying.. when someone posts im going to blow this universe wide open, my first thought is why would you want to ? i mean for all the bad thats here, its such a nice place to look at, some say there is hell on earth, others say there is heaven on earth..
i wouldnt blow this wide open if i had the keys.. thats the last thing any of us really want.. if it was we wouldnt be here talking about it..
life is fun even when its a pain.
i wouldnt tell someone that they are doing it wrong and that my way is the right way, hey there is no right or wrong way.
there just is..
thanks for the banter, yes it has been fun
enjoy the ride while it lasts, its all we have at the moment.
cheers.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Cheers to you as well my friend, thanks for the fun.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
Greeting earthling. We are the mooninites and we're from the moon. I am Ignignok and this is UR!

I AM UR !!!!

(Not trying to imply i am an actual mooninite from the moon, just took a line from Aqua Teen)
edit on 16-5-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

Ha ha! I didn't think you were a mooninite but thanks for the Edit clarity UR

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Where you at my Ausie friend, I have some more rantage...

I am by no means the grammar police, but what gives when people on hear do not start their sentences on here with capital letters?

What is the deal with people posting lunacy from poor sources in which there is no way to verify said source?

Why do the most outlandish unverified mind melting threads get flagged to no end and end up 30 pages deep?

Why do people just skip over the posts that thoroughly refute what is being presented in a thread?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

its an invasion.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Love you sig big pimpin' lol!

new topics

top topics

join