It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some sweet jams..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
i was fortunate enough to meet a dude when i was 13. keeb has been my best friend for the last 18 years and i think of him like a brother. i've always been a fairly creative one while he was very pragmatic and driven in life, never really having a creative outlet of any sort. that said, he has the best ear for music of anybody that i know of. in the sense that he's the dude that can recommend a record to me or a new band and i can buy it without question. he got around recently to experiment making music of his own and i thought i'd share it with y'all.

he's a machinist my day, making parts submarine parts and whatever else comes his way. about a year ago he got in to making electronic music and recording at home.

he just finished his first three tracks after feeling comfortable enough to make something for real. thought i'd share. i've enjoy it, throwing it on in the background while going about my business.

soundcloud.com...

i'm proud of him. i always knew there was a creative streak in the guy and i'm glad to see him find his medium.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
listening to the last two... sweet indeed.

don't know how i skipped the first one.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
very sweet tracks. thanx for sharing. plus i managed to post the first comments on your buddy's page. please feel free to check out some of my mixes and original material here :
soundcloud.com...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
holy # that's a lot of music!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bladdersweat

thanks for listening..and thanks for making music of your own!

new topics

top topics

join