It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever been taken in by a prank on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
How did you feel?

Did you feel like ranting?

If so, go ahead.

edit on 5/16/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Who knows? Probably. But who cares? Not I. The only time something like that can be a problem is if you have put your ego into it, when you identify so closely with it that you have lost the border between yourself and your sentiments of the moment.

We are all changing all the time. What I said a year ago or six months ago is not etched in stone for me. I'm new every single day. So a prank is hardly going to shake me to the core, is it? It's hardly likely to cause a ripple, despite what others may read in my text. They are actually reading themselves in it - not me.

Frankly, if people what to create things for whatever purpose, for my part they are welcome to do so. It still generates thoughts and feelings that might not otherwise have created an experience for me. I welcome experience regardless of its face. I alone interpret that face's beauty. I am the beholder and my heart holds no fear. So bring on the pranks and the jokes and the outright BS. It's all good fun, if you let it be so.

new topics

join