It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News breaking stories. When, what and where?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
As you all know every now and again a news breaking story launches on the whole world where every channel across the world is covering the same event ie Diana's Death, sept 11 NYC, Space shuttle explosion and the odd earthquake here and there. I know it sounds sick but you cant help but watching the T.V. non stop and everyone is talking about it. I would be interested to know what people think and if the have any theorys on the next world catastrophe when and where and why .

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Based on logic there will be a large earthquake within the next year on the St.Andreas fault line. Im saying this because I live along the fault line, but up where there is not usually as much activity,in july however the magnitude of the quakes we have gotten has increased, we had one that was 5.4, and another that was 6.3, within about a week of each other.
Another one based on logic is that the pope is going to die within the next year.
And the last wich is just a feeling I have,is that a political figure will be assasinated within the next year Im not sure who, or where though.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Using logic, too, I would agree that likely subjects would be :
1. Large magnitude earthquake on San Andreas Fault.
2. Terrorist Attack
3. Death of the Pope (I'm fairly certain of this one)
4. The chaos that may be election season 2004.
5. Something related to the English Royal Family (I'm getting Charles, but it could be the Queen)
6. Osama capture
7. Major hurricane hitting highly populated area on East Coast.
All the above, except for the Royal Family, is based on pure logic.
The Royal Family one is a little feeling.
joey

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Not in any particular order. Timeline of events to happen within next 24 months + or - 3 months.

1. Earthquake around yellowstone.
2. North Korea blackmail.
3. George Bush re-elected.
4. Bin Laden dead.
5. Pope dies. (I agree 100% with this one)
6. Earth's magnetic field goes crazy.
7. Drought conditions intensify worldwide
8. Russia aligns with China.
9. Bush is not successfull in getting rid of IRS thanks to Hillary Clinton. However, another round of tax cuts goes into effect. A modifed plan to moves us towards a national sales tax is put into place.
10. Western wall in Jerusalem collapses. Jews use opportunity to retake Dome of the Rock with a 2 week long battle. Death toll estimated at 30,000.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kastinyque
Based on logic there will be a large earthquake within the next year on the St.Andreas fault line. Im saying this because I live along the fault line, but up where there is not usually as much activity,in july however the magnitude of the quakes we have gotten has increased, we had one that was 5.4, and another that was 6.3, within about a week of each other.

The quake intervals you mention are definitely precursors to larger tremblors. When 'swarms' of quakes begin occuring at that location, LEAVE. In fact, a number of seismologists using numerical modeling are predicting a 6.5 or greater earthquake there by September, I believe.

top topics

join